Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 44)

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you.

Originally posted by sanghamitranath

thanku soooo  much 4 all the videos,,its really amazing dat u hv uploaded 574 videos of gauri,hiten,,,
u work is truely appriciated..ClapClapClap
i hope we ll get to see many more videos...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Something very interesting

As we all know that Hiten Gauri during KUTUMB didnt talked for the first six months...But Gauri's friends always told her from beginning that she will end up with HITEN only....I have mixed some reel n real life scene which suited HG's life completely...Gauri always had soft corner for Hiten but she never mentioned that...I hope u guys like it....

These are Gauri's words from here marriage article...

Gauri:When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten.It started after six months of doing Kutumb. Initially it was just "hi!" and "hullo!" It was precisely after six months that we gradually began talking and discussing scenes. It was then that I got to know him a little bit and began thinking of him. I thought here was a guy full of life. Always cheerful! Making others laugh!

Thanks Brinda. Its lovely. Can you please post the full scene from KHKH. Never seen it before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ght

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

okk,,, guys
 i wont b coming to this forum for the next 7 days...i hv an entrance exam & i didnt read a single word...dats y i ll b preparing for it,,,
so guys keep mailing,writing on walls....
bye
Smile

Smile

All the best for your exam Sangham. Come back soon.

Vrindzbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_gr8est

guys seriously we want ght back at any cost i mean no ght no tv for me polzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring kutumb back tell me wht to do i will do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey dr wats ur name???
do the following things

1)Keep on writing to setindia that we want KUTUMB 3 with HITEN-GAURI and also KUTUMB repeat telecast at appropriate time..

2)Keep on mailing to setindia n sbs..atleast 100 mails per day..here are its email ID
Setindia email ID- feedback.set@setindia.
Balaji email ID- 
balaji@bajajitelefilms.com
SBS email ID- sbs@starnews.co.in

3)Keep on writing to SBS n BALAJI n SETINDIA wall on facebook that we want HITEN-GAURI back in a new show as leads

4)Keep on writing on SBS discussion board

5)Keep on writing to BALAJI discussion board
 LINK :://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/topic.php?uid=356336737407&topic=17098

If u guys think that i need to add something over here then plzzz inform me....

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amina90

As we all know that Hiten Gauri during KUTUMB didnt talked for the first six months...But Gauri's friends always told her from beginning that she will end up with HITEN only....I have mixed some reel n real life scene which suited HG's life completely...Gauri always had soft corner for Hiten but she never mentioned that...I hope u guys like it....

Gauri:When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten.It started after six months of doing Kutumb. Initially it was just "hi!" and "hullo!" It was precisely after six months that we gradually began talking and discussing scenes. It was then that I got to know him a little bit and began thinking of him. I thought here was a guy full of life. Always cheerful! Making others laugh!

Thanks Brinda. Its lovely. Can you please post the full scene from KHKH. Never seen it before.

ur welcome dr...yes i will post the scene asap....

Amina90

Sahil5 Senior Member
Sahil5
Sahil5

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thnx 4 lovely pics and videos
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

jyotika20

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

very nice mix briClap.........gud tht u mixed apt wordsThumbs Up from the interview n the KHKH sceneDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Vrindzbrinda_ght

Go to top