Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 39)

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

I dont know if u guys have seen this vdo or not...but i saw this first time n was so happy to see it....

thanks.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

I was in my school,,& i first saw hiten in the breeze soap add,,at dat time i thought ki they ll definetely come in another add,,but dat didnt happen,,& kutumb started,,,n i foolowed couple of episodes...

then in "ab ayega mazaa..."i saw an interview where gauri asked hiten ki "mujh par kabhi gussa aya,,"& hiten said "kabhi aya to nahi but tum aane v mat dena...",,
at dat time i was thinking they were already married...& i became busy with my studies...
& after couple of years,i saw star parivaar awards,& there gauri was sitting beside hiten & kissed him when he got an award 4 "fav beta"...dat time only i was sure ki they were finally married...& then i hv started following each & every episodes of kyunki..

during "kutumb",,i went to mumbai with my family,,there.. some promotions of kutumb was going on & somebody gave me a pic of hiten gauri & said "do watch kutumb at 9;30pm on sony..",,i still hv dat pic...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

OMG!!!wowwwwwww can u plz post that pic plzzzz

after returning from school i use to watch a show with my grandmom on our regional channel..at that time breeze ad use to come many time..almost 3-4 time in half an hour n v use like that AD...
once while flipping channels i saw KUTUMB promo their back-to back wala..n v knew at once that the guy was NAKUL from KKR..we use to like him in KKR also bcz of NAKUL...n v didnt recognize Gauri at all....

v started watching KUTUMB after we saw classroon wala AD...i dont know what happen but W*Hin a week we were obsessed with PG....ha ha ha....from then we havent missed any thing of HG whether it be NGJ or MIIT or KHKH or AAM n the rest is history....

bas we didnt had sources at that time so v couldnt record anything....v use to cut every article of HG from newspaper n magazine...n v use to buy 2 newspaper in which HG's article came...v still have all that stuff of HG....v never missed any article of HG which came in our city.....

i miss them badly now...want HG back.....unko kaha itne obssessed fans milengeLOL

somebody has already posted this pic..but still i hv taken the shot from my slam book...

oh tereko ye pic diya tha????
gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information & video Brinda Smile
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by Vrindz

new creation
feel free to use

oh  my godDay Dreaming...............Vri this is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELYDay Dreaming Embarrassedwht a droolworthyBlushing siggieEmbarrassedVri,i really m liking this concept of yours of making siggies with the MOST APPROPRIATEThumbs Up words from GHT's interviews,it's like the perfect icing on the cakeThumbs Up,really innovativeClapClapClap

awww jyoti thnku honeyEmbarrassedi still have so many ideas bt this bri is nt letting me to post themConfused
bt dnt wry i will post them soonLOL
n thnku once again

first of all i agree JYOTI..i love this concept yaarrr....she makes superb siggies...i keep on watching themDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

n vri tere ache k liye kehti hu that ppl can comment on ur work n it gets appreciated..ab maine kya galat socha...tell me
lovely one

Embarrassedthnku Mehru Amina N Adeela for appreciating my work
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amina90

new creation
feel free to use

It really is a wonderful piece of work Smile The one Brinda uses is my fovourite. Shame theres no video Cry

Hey Amina I totally agreeCry...yaar its shamful that ppl who have these vdoz n they dnt provide to other pplOuch....n dn they think that they are true n loyal fanz...hmmm true fanz my footDead...waise bhi there are handful of HG fanz on net n dn they divide themselves n fight for stupid issues like copingOuch which is actually sharing with all other fanz of HG who have lack of sources...I hate themAngry......newayz gal v will try r best to get those vdos of KHKHBig smile
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
dnt she look like GAURI

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yash Pratham Hiten

Edited by Vrindz - 15 January 2011 at 2:55am

1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

I was in my school,,& i first saw hiten in the breeze soap add,,at dat time i thought ki they ll definetely come in another add,,but dat didnt happen,,& kutumb started,,,n i foolowed couple of episodes...

then in "ab ayega mazaa..."i saw an interview where gauri asked hiten ki "mujh par kabhi gussa aya,,"& hiten said "kabhi aya to nahi but tum aane v mat dena...",,
at dat time i was thinking they were already married...& i became busy with my studies...
& after couple of years,i saw star parivaar awards,& there gauri was sitting beside hiten & kissed him when he got an award 4 "fav beta"...dat time only i was sure ki they were finally married...& then i hv started following each & every episodes of kyunki..

during "kutumb",,i went to mumbai with my family,,there.. some promotions of kutumb was going on & somebody gave me a pic of hiten gauri & said "do watch kutumb at 9;30pm on sony..",,i still hv dat pic...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

OMG!!!wowwwwwww can u plz post that pic plzzzz

after returning from school i use to watch a show with my grandmom on our regional channel..at that time breeze ad use to come many time..almost 3-4 time in half an hour n v use like that AD...
once while flipping channels i saw KUTUMB promo their back-to back wala..n v knew at once that the guy was NAKUL from KKR..we use to like him in KKR also bcz of NAKUL...n v didnt recognize Gauri at all....

v started watching KUTUMB after we saw classroon wala AD...i dont know what happen but W*Hin a week we were obsessed with PG....ha ha ha....from then we havent missed any thing of HG whether it be NGJ or MIIT or KHKH or AAM n the rest is history....

bas we didnt had sources at that time so v couldnt record anything....v use to cut every article of HG from newspaper n magazine...n v use to buy 2 newspaper in which HG's article came...v still have all that stuff of HG....v never missed any article of HG which came in our city.....

i miss them badly now...want HG back.....unko kaha itne obssessed fans milengeLOL

somebody has already posted this pic..but still i hv taken the shot from my slam book...

oh tereko ye pic diya tha????

yes..9years ho gaye pic ko..WinkWink...

brinda_ght

Go to top