Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 38)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

ImageImage

Plz upload these interviews if any buddy have.

hey shumaila u will get these vdos in desiflavours channel on youtube....

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys wanted to share something with u ppl... Big smile

Its almost 10 years now that HG came in our livesTongue....I became HG fan when i was 12 years old n now i m 22 goshShocked...i ser dont know when these 10 years passed...Embarrassed

In 2001 when KUTUMB was aired v all became fan of Pratham Gauri n then Hiten Gauri....StarStar

I m so happy that v have seen so many changes in HG's lives i.e. v were fan of HG when they were strangers then they became friends then they came close then their marriage n now with their kids...ClapClapClapClapClap

V all have grown with HG's relationship...Smile
I must say v r the most lucky fan that v have got to see so many things in our favourite coupleHugHugHugHug....I adore them seriously...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Do share ur experience....BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina901sanghamitraVrindz

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey guys wanted to share something with u ppl... Big smile

Its almost 10 years now that HG came in our livesTongue....I became HG fan when i was 12 years old n now i m 22 goshShocked...i ser dont know when these 10 years passed...Embarrassed

In 2001 when KUTUMB was aired v all became fan of Pratham Gauri n then Hiten Gauri....StarStar

I m so happy that v have seen so many changes in HG's lives i.e. v were fan of HG when they were strangers then they became friends then they came close then their marriage n now with their kids...Clap

V all have grown with HG's relationship...Smile
I must say v r the most lucky fan that v have got to see so many things in our favourite coupleHug....I adore them seriously...Day Dreaming

Do share ur experience....Blushing

very well said,brinda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I was in my school,,& i first saw hiten in the breeze soap add,,at dat time i thought ki they ll definetely come in another add,,but dat didnt happen,,& kutumb started,,,n i foolowed couple of episodes...

then in "ab ayega mazaa..."i saw an interview where gauri asked hiten ki "mujh par kabhi gussa aya,,"& hiten said "kabhi aya to nahi but tum aane v mat dena...",,
at dat time i was thinking they were already married...& i became busy with my studies...
& after couple of years,i saw star parivaar awards,& there gauri was sitting beside hiten & kissed him when he got an award 4 "fav beta"...dat time only i was sure ki they were finally married...& then i hv started following each & every episodes of kyunki..

during "kutumb",,i went to mumbai with my family,,there.. some promotions of kutumb was going on & somebody gave me a pic of hiten gauri & said "do watch kutumb at 9;30pm on sony..",,i still hv dat pic...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amina90brinda_ght

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hey guys 
 in indya.com,there r only 152 fans of hiten,ConfusedConfused,
i request if anybody has nt joined  dat one yet,,then plz do
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

I was in my school,,& i first saw hiten in the breeze soap add,,at dat time i thought ki they ll definetely come in another add,,but dat didnt happen,,& kutumb started,,,n i foolowed couple of episodes...

then in "ab ayega mazaa..."i saw an interview where gauri asked hiten ki "mujh par kabhi gussa aya,,"& hiten said "kabhi aya to nahi but tum aane v mat dena...",,
at dat time i was thinking they were already married...& i became busy with my studies...
& after couple of years,i saw star parivaar awards,& there gauri was sitting beside hiten & kissed him when he got an award 4 "fav beta"...dat time only i was sure ki they were finally married...& then i hv started following each & every episodes of kyunki..

during "kutumb",,i went to mumbai with my family,,there.. some promotions of kutumb was going on & somebody gave me a pic of hiten gauri & said "do watch kutumb at 9;30pm on sony..",,i still hv dat pic...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

OMG!!!wowwwwwww can u plz post that pic plzzzz

after returning from school i use to watch a show with my grandmom on our regional channel..at that time breeze ad use to come many time..almost 3-4 time in half an hour n v use like that AD...
once while flipping channels i saw KUTUMB promo their back-to back wala..n v knew at once that the guy was NAKUL from KKR..we use to like him in KKR also bcz of NAKUL...n v didnt recognize Gauri at all....

v started watching KUTUMB after we saw classroon wala AD...i dont know what happen but W*Hin a week we were obsessed with PG....ha ha ha....from then we havent missed any thing of HG whether it be NGJ or MIIT or KHKH or AAM n the rest is history....

bas we didnt had sources at that time so v couldnt record anything....v use to cut every article of HG from newspaper n magazine...n v use to buy 2 newspaper in which HG's article came...v still have all that stuff of HG....v never missed any article of HG which came in our city.....

i miss them badly now...want HG back.....unko kaha itne obssessed fans milengeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I dont know if u guys have seen this vdo or not...but i saw this first time n was so happy to see it....

Edited by brindamarfatia - 14 January 2011 at 11:36pm

1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

[QUOTE=sanghamitranath]I was in my school,,& i first saw hiten in the breeze soap add,,at dat time i thought ki they ll definetely come in another add,,but dat didnt happen,,& kutumb started,,,n i foolowed couple of episodes...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

OMG!!!wowwwwwww can u plz post that pic plzzzz

after returning from school i use to watch a show with my grandmom on our regional channel..at that time breeze ad use to come many time..almost 3-4 time in half an hour n v use like that AD...
once while flipping channels i saw KUTUMB promo their back-to back wala..n v knew at once that the guy was NAKUL from KKR..we use to like him in KKR also bcz of NAKUL...n v didnt recognize Gauri at all....

v started watching KUTUMB after we saw classroon wala AD...i dont know what happen but W*Hin a week we were obsessed with PG....ha ha ha....from then we havent missed any thing of HG whether it be NGJ or MIIT or KHKH or AAM n the rest is history....

bas we didnt had sources at that time so v couldnt record anything....v use to cut every article of HG from newspaper n magazine...n v use to buy 2 newspaper in which HG's article came...v still have all that stuff of HG....v never missed any article of HG which came in our city.....

i miss them badly now...want HG back.....unko kaha itne obssessed fans milengeLOL
[/QUOTE}
somebody has already posted this pic..but still i hv taken the shot from my slam book...

Edited by sanghamitranath - 15 January 2011 at 12:06am

brinda_ght

Go to top