Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 16)

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

arree tabu aisa kya kar rahi hai yaar plzzzzzzz
kisi unknwn place par jaana plzzzz
ya muje post kar de i will do that for u
plzzzzzzzzzzz
neways chalo ta ta i gtg ttyl
gud nightSmile

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by jyotika20

na re jyoti...us zamane mein toh mere pass computer bhi nai tha to vdo to dur ki baat hai...n no1 here has that vdo 2...may be hu or maham or some1 can have it

oh ok vri,no problemSmile........mera bad luckDisapprove dekho i got to see tht womanAngry hosting one part by chance  n i changed the channel immediately coz i didn't like her way back then tooThumbs Down BUT i missed all of GHT's partsCry

hey than u really missed AAM bcz that womenOuch always read HGTongue letters n everythingBig smile.....i remember in every epi they showed HG partsTongue...n they also showed 1 interview on KHKH setsBig smile...n i remember in that HG were sitting so close to each otherEmbarrassed...n dn Hiten said that"meri shaadi nai hui"Tongue n dn asked Gauri ki "kya apki shaadi ho chuki hai"Embarrassed n i heard that"kya aap mujse shaadi karogi"LOLLOL oh god that epi was gr8Embarrassed
here is the pic...look at them n their real life chemistry
OMHG!!!

ohhhhhhhhh i still remember this AAM show i used to record it on my old VCRLOLLOLLOL that time i still have that recoded video cassatesBig smilegud old memories
 yup good old days ,i use to watch that showw toooooooo,
same here.
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

na re jyoti...us zamane mein toh mere pass computer bhi nai tha to vdo to dur ki baat hai...n no1 here has that vdo 2...may be hu or maham or some1 can have it

oh ok vri,no problemSmile........mera bad luckDisapprove dekho i got to see tht womanAngry hosting one part by chance  n i changed the channel immediately coz i didn't like her way back then tooThumbs Down BUT i missed all of GHT's partsCry

hey than u really missed AAM bcz that womenOuch always read HGTongue letters n everythingBig smile.....i remember in every epi they showed HG partsTongue...n they also showed 1 interview on KHKH setsBig smile...n i remember in that HG were sitting so close to each otherEmbarrassed...n dn Hiten said that"meri shaadi nai hui"Tongue n dn asked Gauri ki "kya apki shaadi ho chuki hai"Embarrassed n i heard that"kya aap mujse shaadi karogi"LOLLOL oh god that epi was gr8Embarrassed
OMHG!!!

yup it was a very cute int of ght.
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

arree tabu aisa kya kar rahi hai yaar plzzzzzzz
kisi unknwn place par jaana plzzzz
ya muje post kar de i will do that for u
plzzzzzzzzzzz
neways chalo ta ta i gtg ttyl
gud nightSmile

are tabu plz convert karva dena..aisa kehne ka k teri friend ki cassettes hai...plzzzzzz want to see HG yaarrrr plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz aisa kya karti hai
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

OMHG!!!

yup it was a very cute int of ght.

yeh i remember everything yaarrr...sp this interview of HG...it was awesome.....kash v had some sources that time....
it was the most memorable epi yaarrr HG rocked in it...H also said his bdate n then  said that he isnt married n asked G..awwwwwwww oh shit i want these vdos badly..n KHKH vdos also..

hey tabu kuch karna..btw do u have KHKH vdos also recorded????
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

ya mehru it used to came on Mondays at 8pm n v both use to never miss it...v use to cancel r all other plans for that
yup kutumb and ght kay liyey tu i missed lot of other programs ........tab i didnt come on net too,permission hi nahi thi ...Wink

yes i also missed a lot of gatherings yaarrr....it was fun at that time.....mom-dad were so tired of our obsessionLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

oh ya even i remembered that show ...har time deikhti thi .......even she called once once that app dunno meri jagah host karlo bc aik app dunnu ki hi mails ati hain ......otherwise kissi ki nahi ,they regularly show ght .........and also read letters of fans .......:)
simply the best days ..........

us time muje that women itni buri nahi lagti thi..bcz she use to read HGs letters n praise them n KUTUMB..i remember ek bar bahut letter aye the n she said that ppl want to see HG together n u never know vo saath mein aa bhi jaye n the next week only KHKH came...yaaarrrr us time kitna maza aata tha...bas i hope i had sources to record that lovely stuff....

Edited by brindamarfatia - 11 January 2011 at 8:44pm
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile217

Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

who told u all this HG was offered parnts role in K3?vrinda

nishima jetley told this

hey,,who is nishima jetley????

hey, i think this is wrong info.. even hiten said they were never offered any such thing...

yes they were never offeredOuch...KUTUMB 3 was only a thoughtBig smile...but if they are offered KUTUMB 3 then they will definately do itTongue..even GAURI alsoWink..so dont worry guys...vo log pakka lkarenge...its confirmedWinkWink...now v have to just mails to balaji n setindia day n night....okiesWinkWink

Go to top