Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 148)

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

have u all prayed at that timeee .......:)
ya mehru i prayed. lets c hw much god listens 2 us this time.
waise toh v pray evryday but this ws special.

btw any idea whether sbs wl shw sumthing abt gauri's exhibition?ws there any media coverage?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by adeela

Originally posted by adeela

[QUOTE=Mehruhgt]please try to call sonyyyyy people and get to know wht they think now for making kutumb .........bc they r coming up with other fictions too in this yr .....but no news of kutumb atleast we should know wht they are thinking to do ..........

ok v will try...tu bhi call karna n do let us know what they think okies
yahan say we are trying but they are not picking it up ..........nandani tried twice they only said we will try ....nothing else .........Smileso from india its easy to call but we are trying our best ,one time meri baat hoyee thi .....they said the same we will try .................

chalo acha hai unhone aisa to bola k they will try...pakka kuch ayega....WinkWink
yaar i cant say much on this ....as woh convincing ans nahi hai na .......we need something this yr as they already in process of making new serials ,which will come in march or april ..............

ohhhh kya baat kar rahi hai...awwwww hope to see KUTUMb 3 yaarrr...we need to spam them as much as v can....i hope v get KUTUMB 3 this year...look tune jab call kiya hoga tab itni request nahi jati hogi jitni ab jaa rahi hai...btw tune last time call kab kiya tha????
itni hi jarahi thi ................and nandani nay recently kiya hai .......soo same ans ........agar tum log karoo then see wht they say .....and also from their way of talking ..we get to know if they r interested or not .......yeh problem hai ..........how they talk ... anyway ,lets see whoever get in contact do let us know ...kya kehtay hain ........everyone needs to try ......brinda its that interest ki baat hai aur woh unki way of talking say pata lagta hai na ........we are convincing them thats all ........tum zaroor try karna .......bc no change hoga maybe they ll pick it up ,otherwsie they are not picking it up ...

ha pakka v will try..i hope unke head mein yeh baat utre..n they makr K3...hope god kuch chamatkar karo na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[QUOTE] yeah we are trying daily  but they are not picking it up  .
when we will get the news abt new serial of  ght because jitne bhi new shows lagne hain sony par unki news atijarahi hain,

kya pata nahi chala....
yehi ke sony wale hamari demand kab fulfill karengay because kbc5,movers and shakers,mahiway,kismat aur chajje chajje ka pyar  sab new shows ki news agayi hain.

ohhhhh wat r u saying yaarrrrrrrrrr....i hope KUTUMB 3 jaldi aye......kya movers n shakers jaisa show ka bhi sequel aa raha hai..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ekto vo show pehle bare nahi hota tha n ab phir se......
yeh kismat kiska show hai???can we demand HG in it
i think hume minimiun yeh 6 months to karna hi padega to hi kuch hoga
kismat is yash raj's new shw. they hav already shot the entire serial bcz they make it like their movies. first shoot whole thing then put it on air.
yash raj surely has quality, i wish hgt cum in their shw bcz it suits them from every point of view be it luks, timing and acting skill. and script of course.

sony wale pagal hain, kucch nahi karenge. they gve same answr evrytime.

are nahi yaar aisa mahi way mein to nahi tha...bcz in SBS they showed segments...then i dont know....
no brinda, mahi way ws also shot b4 only bcz wen it ws being aired it ws peak summer time in delhi and the shoot ws of winters. evry1 is background also ws wearing winter clothes.

oh ok i dint knew dat...thnx for informing
Gopa-1 Senior Member
Gopa-1
Gopa-1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d pix, articles n videosSmile
secret_GHT IF-Dazzler
secret_GHT
secret_GHT

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
cant find the new FC. someone plzz post the link
smile217 Groupbie
smile217
smile217

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakila5678

smile217 Groupbie
smile217
smile217

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

since i m not ab;e to post pix, i used this pic..

this is for the people who talk rubbish about gauri & hiten... i m telling those people to just t meet them once, u ll  b in love with the couple forever... may God bless the lovely family always....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Go to top