Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 141)

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
this is for U mehruSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ght

shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Hiten to bring Shantanu-Khanak closer in Odhani

By TellychakkarTeam 29 Jan 2011 - 14:58
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani, who was last seen in Choti Bahu, will be now entering Rang Badalti Odhani. He will reportedly play peacemaker between Shantanu and Khanak.

A source says, "Now that Shaan has seen the MMS, there will be a huge confrontation between him and Khanak since he feels she is falling for Sunny (Suraj's lookalike). Following this, Khanak leaves the house and goes to Dhulwadi. Hiten Tejwani will be entering the show soon where he will play a mentor to Khanak. He will bring Shantanu and Khanak closer."

Hiten confirmed his entry in the show. He says, "Yes, I am entering Odhani soon though I haven't started shooting. It is a different character and there is a certain mystery attached to him as was with the other characters I've played so far."

finaly our hitu back again n again...............n i am also happy because he will be back a star one's sereal.............Wink

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani, who was last seen in Choti Bahu, will be now entering Rang Badalti Odhani. He will reportedly play peacemaker between Shantanu and Khanak.

A source says, "Now that Shaan has seen the MMS, there will be a huge confrontation between him and Khanak since he feels she is falling for Sunny (Suraj's lookalike). Following this, Khanak leaves the house and goes to Dhulwadi. Hiten Tejwani will be entering the show soon where he will play a mentor to Khanak. He will bring Shantanu and Khanak closer."

Hiten confirmed his entry in the show. He says, "Yes, I am entering Odhani soon though I haven't started shooting. It is a different character and there is a certain mystery attached to him as was with the other characters I've played so far."

thnx nandz......yeh serial kaun se channel pe aata hae???
1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hiten Tejwani

thank u soo much,,,,finally hiten is coming....
shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Hiten Tejwani

Star One chanel....Smile
iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Hiten Tejwani

jyoti it cums on star one at 10pm
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

jyoti it cums on star one at 10pm
[/QUOTE]

oh thnx for the info dearSmile
1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Smile

Edited by sanghamitranath - 29 January 2011 at 3:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexybarunkisser

Go to top