Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 14)

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Joined: 03 February 2008
Posts: 3911

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by Vrindz

 
na re jyoti...us zamane mein toh mere pass computer bhi nai tha to vdo to dur ki baat hai...n no1 here has that vdo 2...may be hu or maham or some1 can have it
 


oh ok vri,no problemSmile........mera bad luckDisapprove dekho i got to see tht womanAngry hosting one part by chance  n i changed the channel immediately coz i didn't like her way back then tooThumbs Down BUT i missed all of GHT's partsCry
 
 
hey than u really missed AAM bcz that womenOuch always read HGTongue letters n everythingBig smile.....i remember in every epi they showed HG partsTongue...n they also showed 1 interview on KHKH setsBig smile...n i remember in that HG were sitting so close to each otherEmbarrassed...n dn Hiten said that"meri shaadi nai hui"Tongue n dn asked Gauri ki "kya apki shaadi ho chuki hai"Embarrassed n i heard that"kya aap mujse shaadi karogi"LOLLOL oh god that epi was gr8Embarrassed
here is the pic...look at them n their real life chemistry
OMHG!!!
 


Edited by Vrindz - 11 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 1083

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i missed it yaarCry
kaash kahi se uske videos mil jaaye.
as far as kutumb sequel is concerned,IF put shows like bidaai in the list of shows that should have sequel,if a show like that is ask for a sequel than ksbkbt too was not bad at all.and talking about kutumb it was way much better than shows like bidaai ,cb n kdmhmd.
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Joined: 03 February 2008
Posts: 3911

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghotu

i missed it yaarCry
kaash kahi se uske videos mil jaaye.
as far as kutumb sequel is concerned,IF put shows like bidaai in the list of shows that should have sequel,if a show like that is ask for a sequel than ksbkbt too was not bad at all.and talking about kutumb it was way much better than shows like bidaai ,cb n kdmhmd.
 
 
cnt compare yaar kahan KUTUMB n kahan vo c garde showzzzAngryOuchConfusedDead
i feel KUTUMB is too goodBig smileEmbarrassedTongueWink to be in that looser listOuchOuch
so i m happyBig smileLOLWinkTongueSmile
 
nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 1083

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by ghotu

i missed it yaarCry
kaash kahi se uske videos mil jaaye.
as far as kutumb sequel is concerned,IF put shows like bidaai in the list of shows that should have sequel,if a show like that is ask for a sequel than ksbkbt too was not bad at all.and talking about kutumb it was way much better than shows like bidaai ,cb n kdmhmd.
 
 
cnt compare yaar kahan KUTUMB n kahan vo c garde showzzzDead
i feel KUTUMB is too goodWink to be in that looser listOuchOuch
so i m happySmile
 

true vrindaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

smile217 Groupbie
smile217
smile217

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 62

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by tabu31noor

who told u all this HG was offered parnts role in K3?vrinda
 
nishima jetley told this

hey,,who is nishima jetley????
 
hey, i think this is wrong info.. even hiten said they were never offered any such thing...
 
Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Joined: 29 January 2006
Posts: 2644

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by Vrindz

 
na re jyoti...us zamane mein toh mere pass computer bhi nai tha to vdo to dur ki baat hai...n no1 here has that vdo 2...may be hu or maham or some1 can have it
 


oh ok vri,no problemSmile........mera bad luckDisapprove dekho i got to see tht womanAngry hosting one part by chance  n i changed the channel immediately coz i didn't like her way back then tooThumbs Down BUT i missed all of GHT's partsCry
 
 
hey than u really missed AAM bcz that womenOuch always read HGTongue letters n everythingBig smile.....i remember in every epi they showed HG partsTongue...n they also showed 1 interview on KHKH setsBig smile...n i remember in that HG were sitting so close to each otherEmbarrassed...n dn Hiten said that"meri shaadi nai hui"Tongue n dn asked Gauri ki "kya apki shaadi ho chuki hai"Embarrassed n i heard that"kya aap mujse shaadi karogi"LOLLOL oh god that epi was gr8Embarrassed
here is the pic...look at them n their real life chemistry
OMHG!!!
 
 
 
ohhhhhhhhh i still remember this AAM show i used to record it on my old VCRLOLLOLLOL that time i still have that recoded video cassatesBig smilegud old memories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Joined: 03 February 2008
Posts: 3911

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile217

Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by tabu31noor

who told u all this HG was offered parnts role in K3?vrinda
 
nishima jetley told this

hey,,who is nishima jetley????
 
hey, i think this is wrong info.. even hiten said they were never offered any such thing...
 
 
 
hey vijaya nice to hear uTongue
n ya they always tell that K3 shd be producers callSmile
so nw v have to make such scenarioz that producers offer them K3 as leadsWink
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8491

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oh ya even i remembered that show ...har time deikhti thi .......even she called once once that app dunno meri jagah host karlo bc aik app dunnu ki hi mails ati hain ......otherwise kissi ki nahi ,they regularly show ght .........and also read letters of fans .......:)
simply the best days ..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ght

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hiten Gauri's Heaven On Earth *Active*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 1135   Views: 90908

Vrindz 1135 90908 16 September 2010 at 9:16pm by brinda_ght
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1168   Views: 85097

Wazupp 1168 85097 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
~Love u Hiten Gauri~

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1   Views: 2109

Wazupp 1 2109 30 July 2010 at 5:47am by brinda_ght
the hiten thoral fan club[mrunal jain and riddhi ]

2 3

Author: -Vrinda-   Replies: 19   Views: 2348

-Vrinda- 19 2348 25 July 2010 at 7:22am by -Vrinda-
kutumb fc[kuch khass eyade ]gauri hiten

Author: shakila5678   Replies: 9   Views: 5833

shakila5678 9 5833 18 February 2009 at 2:39am by .JustaDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index