Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III (Page 10)

Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Amina90

Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by jyotika20

congratsParty all Hugon the new FCClap...............OUTSTANDINGClap job on the HP ClapClapClapvri n bri. Along with the rules,links,videos n siggies i  especially Embarrassed loved the new pics collages along with the new font color VriClap................keep up the grrrrrrrr8Clap work girlsThumbs Up

thnku jyoti....Embarrassed

my fav new siggy is of KUTUMB 3 its awesome yaarrrrr n also HG's hub wala they both are awesome

i loved the hub one tooEmbarrassed,it's too goodClap as for the one with K3 tht's nice tooSmile..............we reaaaaaaally need to jam Sony n Balaji's mailbox now with our requests night n day and  HIGHLIGHT the point tht  we want GHT as the lead pair n not as oldies Thumbs Downas those duffersAngry are planning to doDisapprove
watttttttt is sony planning guys? gve details plzz.  hgt as sidee character, no way! v hav 2 stop this and send double the mails v r sending nw.
wat is the point of bringing k3 back wen hgt r sidelined.

I'd like to know too. Is sony/balaji  really planning on making Kutumb 3? 

they were planning K3 may be i guess last yr...bt with HG as parentsOuch n some other fools as leadsAngryDead

Thanks Vrinda, i didn't know about it.

I know many of you will not like what i have to say but HG as parents is not so bad, as long as they play their own age. With the way the industry is at the moment the producers will look for new faces. I know its our dream to see HG as leads but there may not be anyone ready to take them as leads and cant afford them either. So this is the best way, in my opinion. Atleast we will get to see them together as a COUPLE which we all want.
Being leads in a show will take up a lot of time. And as parents they will not be able to spend as much time with Nevaan and Katya. Gauri might not want to do a show which will take her away from her children alot. Children do get more demanding as they get older and need more of your time atleast until the are 3.Then they become a bit more independant. And soon after they start nursery so Gauri will have more time too. So not being the main leads might work for all concerned.
Besides if they are there as leads there will be more chances of them staying apart (in the show) than being together, which we've seen happen in all shows. And if the creatives can come up with a really good storyline then all the actors in a show can have good screen space than just being sidelined. Take SGP for example, the story is about a couple but it involves the whole family. Even the dada dadi are shown alot. At the end of the day something is better than nothing. This is just my opinion.

Hey Amina i respect ur thoughts..but wat i feel is KUTUMB is all about HG n i cant see that KUTUMB title goes to any other couple....i mean KUTUMB has always been HITEN GAURI..if u talk about KYUNKI then it was TULSI's show n HG were side in it...If we are taking this much effort to write sony then y cant we demand them as LEADS...look v dont want a show of college going people yaarrrrr....

they can start a show of corporate world..HG working in a company first hatred then friend n then love...awwww..i would love to watch something like that in HG...

n plzzzzz i dont want HG a couple now i mean not a couple form first..i want to see how love happens between them...bcz since 2006 v have seen HG as couple only whether its KYUNKI,LRL or KUMKUMor KYPH....

hope u guys are getting my point...i dont want a cool dude in college n equally opposite gal as they played in KUTUMB 1 rather they can take corporate world..n i think HG will perfectly fit in that characters also....

n one more thing now producers want OLD TV ACTORS back...so v have a gud chance that HG can b back.....producers think that old actors can relate to audience in a very good way then new....bcz new shows come to an end very fast......

I hope u got my point...

guys keep on mailing...v still have chancesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I agree Kutumb is Hiten Gauris show and they should play leads but if Gauri doesn't have the time to do a show full time then we cant do anything about it. Btw your idea about a corporate storyline is interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTSalmanisthebestbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

congratsParty all Hugon the new FCClap...............OUTSTANDINGClap job on the HP ClapClapClapvri n bri. Along with the rules,links,videos n siggies i  especially Embarrassed loved the new pics collages along with the new font color VriClap................keep up the grrrrrrrr8Clap work girlsThumbs Up

my fav new siggy is of KUTUMB 3 its awesome yaarrrrr n also HG's hub wala they both are awesome

i loved the hub one tooEmbarrassed,it's too goodClap as for the one with K3 tht's nice tooSmile..............we reaaaaaaally need to jam Sony n Balaji's mailbox now with our requests night n day and  HIGHLIGHT the point tht  we want GHT as the lead pair n not as oldies Thumbs Downas those duffersAngry are planning to doDisapprove
watttttttt is sony planning guys? gve details plzz.  hgt as sidee character, no way! v hav 2 stop this and send double the mails v r sending nw.

they were planning K3 may be i guess last yr...bt with HG as parentsOuch n some other fools as leadsAngryDead

I know many of you will not like what i have to say but HG as parents is not so bad, as long as they play their own age. With the way the industry is at the moment the producers will look for new faces. I know its our dream to see HG as leads but there may not be anyone ready to take them as leads and cant afford them either. So this is the best way, in my opinion. Atleast we will get to see them together as a COUPLE which we all want.
Being leads in a show will take up a lot of time. And as parents they will not be able to spend as much time with Nevaan and Katya. Gauri might not want to do a show which will take her away from her children alot. Children do get more demanding as they get older and need more of your time atleast until the are 3.Then they become a bit more independant. And soon after they start nursery so Gauri will have more time too. So not being the main leads might work for all concerned.
Besides if they are there as leads there will be more chances of them staying apart (in the show) than being together, which we've seen happen in all shows. And if the creatives can come up with a really good storyline then all the actors in a show can have good screen space than just being sidelined. Take SGP for example, the story is about a couple but it involves the whole family. Even the dada dadi are shown alot. At the end of the day something is better than nothing. This is just my opinion.

Hey Amina i respect ur thoughts..but wat i feel is KUTUMB is all about HG n i cant see that KUTUMB title goes to any other couple....i mean KUTUMB has always been HITEN GAURI..if u talk about KYUNKI then it was TULSI's show n HG were side in it...If we are taking this much effort to write sony then y cant we demand them as LEADS...look v dont want a show of college going people yaarrrrr....

they can start a show of corporate world..HG working in a company first hatred then friend n then love...awwww..i would love to watch something like that in HG...

n plzzzzz i dont want HG a couple now i mean not a couple form first..i want to see how love happens between them...bcz since 2006 v have seen HG as couple only whether its KYUNKI,LRL or KUMKUMor KYPH....

hope u guys are getting my point...i dont want a cool dude in college n equally opposite gal as they played in KUTUMB 1 rather they can take corporate world..n i think HG will perfectly fit in that characters also....

n one more thing now producers want OLD TV ACTORS back...so v have a gud chance that HG can b back.....producers think that old actors can relate to audience in a very good way then new....bcz new shows come to an end very fast......

I hope u got my point...

I agree Kutumb is Hiten Gauris show and they should play leads but if Gauri doesn't have the time to do a show full time then we cant do anything about it. Btw your idea about a corporate storyline is interesting.

Gauri will have time yaarrr..b positive....
yes i know to watch HG in corporate world will b interesting

imagine KUTUMB 3 title track in office only....awwwwwwwwwwwww
Amina90 Goldie
Amina90
Amina90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabu31noor

I hope u got my point...

yes we all hoping 4 the best n r mailing them aspossible as we can.........but dont mind plzzzzzz we should also face the reality......n amina di is right to some extent specially the time factor becoz of kids

look yaarr GAURI said in her latest interview na that she will work after some time to vo pakka karegi...b positive yaarrrr vo log KUTUMB 3 karenge..n GAURI hi kahi pura din kids k saath nai hoti they are handled by governers also..agar aisa hota to vo log INBDJ mein perform bhi nahi kar sakte.....n barcode bhi nahi khol sakte...

HG will do KUTUMB 3 dont worry guys

INBDJ was a one off show and we will all wait for Gauri to come back on TV. Just have to be a bit more patient.
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabu31noor

I hope u got my point...

yes we all hoping 4 the best n r mailing them aspossible as we can.........but dont mind plzzzzzz we should also face the reality......n amina di is right to some extent specially the time factor becoz of kids

look yaarr GAURI said in her latest interview na that she will work after some time to vo pakka karegi...b positive yaarrrr vo log KUTUMB 3 karenge..n GAURI hi kahi pura din kids k saath nai hoti they are handled by governers also..agar aisa hota to vo log INBDJ mein perform bhi nahi kar sakte.....n barcode bhi nahi khol sakte...

HG will do KUTUMB 3 dont worry guys

INBDJ was a one off show and we will all wait for Gauri to come back on TV. Just have to be a bit more patient.

yes Gauri in her latest interview said that she will comeback now i think aisa hi kuch kaha tha usne..n if they are offered KUTUMB 3 as leads in young role then they will definately do it
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

They will be back if they get lead ,otherwsie not ,i dont know whts the problem in casting them as lead,these prod n channels,are just dont want to understand ,

they do want to cast old actors but abhi bhi they are not fully over come with this new faces ........

i dont know what will happened,as we are trying since yrs .........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

They will be back if they get lead ,otherwsie not ,i dont know whts the problem in casting them as lead,these prod n channels,are just dont want to understand ,

they do want to cast old actors but abhi bhi they are not fully over come with this new faces ........

i dont know what will happened,as we are trying since yrs .........

dont worry sab acha hi hoga...HG will b back as LEADS in KUTUMB 3....for sure...Wink
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
N there are lots of stories still not come on tv,they have not even try to make them.......if they make that kind of story it will be good ,not necessaray as vrinda said to play college kind of ,which is soo old and nothing there to do ,its better to have some matrue story with ght ,..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

N there are lots of stories still not come on tv,they have not even try to make them.......if they make that kind of story it will be good ,not necessaray as vrinda said to play college kind of ,which is soo old and nothing there to do ,its better to have some matrue story with ght ,..........

yeh as i said they can show HG in corporate world..it will b gud to see HG in it

Go to top