Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the magazine pics brinda
gauri has decorated the new house as beautiful as she did the old one.
wish to see more pics of ght's new house in which gauri,hiten,nevaan and katya are also present.
Originally posted by jyotika20

i think now we all shld start posting requests everyday to show ght's interview on valentine's on SBS n Telly.dost's FB wall guys......wht say U all??
yeah i also think the same jyoti.

this is high time, ekta should realize that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb's music and scenes in other serials  ekta should make kutumb's sequel or kutumb 3 with gauri hiten.

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

good kahan it is taken from famous twilight saga .........nothing new there i think.........ekta has made this vampire story in kya hadsa too with ght .........and on indian tv vampires have been shown several times ....nothing new in this ........

oh plzz pyar ki kahani ka to kachra kar diya hai....its a big yuk...ekta to show bana na nahi aata to banati kyun hai...dukh hota hai twilight saga ka murder hote dekh ke...😡😡
first i wanted that HG shd come in pyar k kahani but now no wayssssss its a big crap kyunki se bhi bakwas hai...🤢🤢🤢
now i want HG in KUTUMb 3 only.....😳😳😳😳

yeah knowing ekta's past record n partial attitude she will call her silly fav pairs except for the best ones i.e GHT

yes i wanted HG to perform in PKYEK...lets request this guys....ekta shayad HG ko layenge...imagine HG performing
Originally posted by adeela

thanks for the magazine pics brinda
gauri has decorated the new house as beautiful as she did the old one.
wish to see more pics of ght's new house in which gauri,hiten,nevaan and katya are also present.

ur welcome dr

yeah i also think the same jyoti.

i guess v shd request for HITENs bday...wat say guys..bcz valentine muj 2 min ka interview nahi chahiye...want a fulll fleged interview of HG n that can b possible on hitens bday only

this is high time, ekta should realize that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb's music and scenes in other serials  ekta should make kutumb's sequel or kutumb 3 with gauri hiten.

look yaarrr wat i feel is vo KUTUMB k music copy karti hai means she still thinks of KUTUMB..n she knoes KUTUMB kaha oe hai...
guys there are chances of KUTUMB sequel yaarr...
bas mail karte raho n wall pe likhte raho

hain they use kutumb's music kya😲...........tht's soooooooooooo bad😡......i don't watch any serials so i m not aware of these things😒........ ekta😡 using kutumb's music n various other scenes shows clearly tht how she n  everyone else who does the same know very well  how KUTUMB was THE BEST  thing on TV ever,be it the storyline,the lead pair,performances dialogues n music still they won't go ahead😡 n make a new sequel with GHT who deserve to back with it the MOST....... BUT use bits n pieces from KUTUMB shamelesely😡 for their lame shows👎🏼 n gud for nothing actors who don''t even guarantee TRP's😒

i agree jyoti....ekta choranti kahikiAngryAngryAngry

yup it's little nevaan kissing his beautiful mom😳cho-cute😊......but who is there in the other pic ???

are jyoti vo nahi dikhta...😆😆
yes its Neevan kissing Gauri kya karu excitement mein wrong likh diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed