Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyotika20

awwwwwww at long last the pics are here👏thnx a ton🤗 bri 🤗for the pics n article😊 ................hat's off👍🏼 to Gauri yaar,while being 7months pregnant  she cld do all this😲the home looks classy n restful just like Gauri😳she is truly  a multi-faceted woman😳 ......hiten has every reason to be proud of her😳......can u plz zoom in the pic of nevaan n gauri.......of wht i can see it's just the drawing room n dining area which they have covered in the pics ,wld have been nice had they showed the kitchen n bedrooms too esp the kids nursery but chalo this is better than nothing😊

ur welcome jyotiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....yes i will post that pics soon give me 5 min dr....i totally agree with u but i loved the dining part n their bar n shelf its just outstanding
Originally posted by husasi

the article was about interiors.there was one photo of gauri in hall.one photo of den,dinning table and bar.they mostly described the house.gauri has done a excellent job.

thnx so much for sharing the info husai,really appreciate it👍🏼....had u not shared the info about the article in the first place here, we wldn't have to come to knw of the article's existence....
Edited by jyotika20 - 13 years ago

thnx so much for sharing the info husai,really appreciate it👍🏼....had u not shared the info about the article in the first place here, we wldn't have to come to knw of the article's existence....

totally agree jyoti..thnx alot husai....

here u go guys

Gauri kissing Neevan..its a blurred pic..but i guess u can view it

DONT COPY THIS PICS TO ITVF...ELSE U CAN USE IT ANYWHERE BUT NOT ITVF  

Hey guys here u go...Hiten Gauri's home pics from femina...

Gauri looks so stunning in red😳...she is so gorgeous yaar.....n their house is soooooo beautiful...i ser dont have any words to describe it....i loved each n everything...Gauris choice is awesome.....Hiten must b proud of her...The interview is mostly about their new home...

Hatts off to Gauri yaarr..she was 7 months pregnant when she was doing all this...

look at the 4th pic in corner there is a pic of Neevan kissing Gauri awwwwwwwwww its so lovely

Happy now😉😉😉
veryyyyyyyyy happy thanks.....BTW this pic clear in magazine or not?
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

here u go guys

Gauri kissing Neevan..its a blurred pic..but i guess u can view it

thnx so much bri😊 BTW whose is the second pic???

Edited by jyotika20 - 13 years ago

thnx so much bri😊 BTW whose is the second pic???

vo nahi dikh raha
Originally posted by tabu31noor

nah its blurred only....
Originally posted by tabu31noor

i was about to ask the same tabu😉😆