Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hey guys Hiten visited this FC yesterday  

...n he loved it  
...I had send him the link n he visited  

This was his reply  
"I did visit the page...its really very nice n it has everything abt us... thank u guys....."

awwwwwwwwwww i m on cloud 9 r8 now...  
isnt it gr8 for all of us that Hiten visited our FC.....  

wow tht's grrrrrrrrrrr8๐Ÿ‘ news๐Ÿฅณ  bri๐Ÿ‘.................thnx๐Ÿค— for giving him the link n sharing hiten's msg with us all๐Ÿ˜Šhope he comes here more often๐Ÿ˜
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

NEW 1

FEEL FREE TO USE

looooooooooooooooovely one as always vri๐Ÿ‘........apt choice๐Ÿ‘ of words from ght's article,goes with the pic to the T๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

I think this is a scene where anjali ( from kavyanjanli ) asked something to karan about nandini & suddenly nandini came then they looked at each other... โค๏ธ
Parvati bhabhi hosted this epi of SPA's nominations 2007

sorry if i m wrong bcoz i m not sure ๐Ÿ˜• 

oh ok......thnx for the info shumaila๐Ÿ˜Š.......does anyone has this video????
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

fully tun....๐Ÿ˜‰
jyotika20 thumbnail
editedEdited by jyotika20 - 13 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

Shumaila....it means tht gauri-hiten the famous  jodi of kutumb who always fight on screen in the show but remain glued to each other in real life attended the party too๐Ÿ˜ณ

kya baat hai yaar HG truely believed "khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono"๐Ÿ˜‰
omg kaash us time pe itne sources hote...like sbs n alll...toh kitna mazza aata yaar...HG would be everywhere...Embarrassed
Vrindz thumbnail

wow tht's grrrrrrrrrrr8๐Ÿ‘ news๐Ÿฅณ  bri๐Ÿ‘.................thnx๐Ÿค— for giving him the link n sharing hiten's msg with us all๐Ÿ˜Šhope he comes here more often๐Ÿ˜

ya hiten is so cute๐Ÿ˜
down to earth
adorable๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
darling๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
awesome๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
humble๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
just love him for all his this gesture that he took the time to visit the FC๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜....n dn commented on it๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜
Vrindz thumbnail

looooooooooooooooovely one as always vri๐Ÿ‘........apt choice๐Ÿ‘ of words from ght's article,goes with the pic to the T๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thnku jyoti actually i wanted to keep the pic of der hug but...due to the low qty of the vdo the pic was blurred so i had to adjust with this 1
thnx for liking
Vrindz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghotu

awwwwwwww its beautiful vrindz๐Ÿ‘

thnku ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

kya baat hai yaar HG truely believed "khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono"๐Ÿ˜‰
omg kaash us time pe itne sources hote...like sbs n alll...toh kitna mazza aata yaar...HG would be everywhere...๐Ÿ˜ณ

well said vri,i agree๐Ÿ˜Š............considering the amount of  non-deserving coverage the so called popular Tv actor/actresses n some of the self proclaimed famous TV pairs   get on SBS n the rest of TV shows 24/7 m sure GHT's  love story wld have been all over the place day n night..............haaaaye humaree toh lottery lag jaatee,GHT  kee coberage day n nite dekhna ko miltee๐Ÿ˜