Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Amina90

Thanks Brinda. Its lovely. Can you please post the full scene from KHKH. Never seen it before.

ur welcome dr...yes i will post the scene asap....
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 lovely pics and videos
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Something very interesting

As we all know that Hiten Gauri during KUTUMB didnt talked for the first six months...But Gauri's friends always told her from beginning that she will end up with HITEN only....I have mixed some reel n real life scene which suited HG's life completely...Gauri always had soft corner for Hiten but she never mentioned that...I hope u guys like it....

These are Gauri's words from here marriage article...

Gauri:When I started  working with Hiten my friends knew from the very beginning that I would end up with Hiten.It started after six months of doing Kutumb. Initially it was just "hi!" and "hullo!" It was precisely after six months that we gradually began talking and discussing scenes. It was then that I got to know him a little bit and began thinking of him. I thought here was a guy full of life. Always cheerful! Making others laugh!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8MrmfrBu4[/YOUTUBE]

very nice mix bri👏.........gud tht u mixed apt words👍🏼 from the interview n the KHKH scene😍😳
jyotika20 thumbnail
thnx a ton🤗 Bri,Vri,Sangha n Shumaila for posting pics of GHT on Balaji's FB page n the Kutumb page on FB,this is really needed as all the other pairs fans post pics along with the requests like crazy on all the above mentioned FB pages as well as T'D's wall n sbs wall tooEdited by jyotika20 - 13 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree jyoti picz make a good impact 😃
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desiflavour101

Thank you.

ya i must say there are only few  ppl like humaira who make an effort to upload the vdos and all the HG stuff which they have....
hats off to u Hu for doing all this....v all shd appreciate ur wrk...as v have got so many unseen vdos of KN only bcz of u
such vdos for which v were craving for yrs...thnku dr
bcz there r so many ppl who think that they shd only have all HG stuff n they shd nt share it
bt ur wrk is really appreciated as u took alll the pain n effort to UL the vdos for those ppl who dnt have it n they get a chance to see them....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
thnku once againClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

this is for u

Gopa-1 thumbnail
thanx 4 all pix, videos n infos.
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

ur welcome dr...yes i will post the scene asap....

Thanks, looking forward to it.