Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri..Want them in KUTUMB III - Page 27

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

awwwww wow๐Ÿ˜thnx bri๐Ÿ˜Š.................hitz looks handsome as ever๐Ÿ˜ณ,he's one of the few men on whom white looks really good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,makes him looks all the more yummy๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณjust like bruschetta๐Ÿ˜‰

ahem ahem yummmmyyyyyyyyyyEmbarrassed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey cupcake r u online??
i wanna know ur name....
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

awwwww wow๐Ÿ˜thnx bri๐Ÿ˜Š.................hitz looks handsome as ever๐Ÿ˜ณ,he's one of the few men on whom white looks really good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,makes him looks all the more yummy๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณjust like bruschetta๐Ÿ˜‰

thnku jyoti...i agree HITTU looks HAWT in white...awwwwwwwwwwww..but i love him more in BLACK..which most probably PM wore๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrindz

awww jyoti thnku honeyEmbarrassedi still have so many ideas bt this bri is nt letting me to post them๐Ÿ˜•
bt dnt wry i will post them soon๐Ÿ˜†
n thnku once againEmbarrassed

first of all i agree JYOTI..i love this concept yaarrr....she makes superb siggies...i keep on watching them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

n vri tere ache k liye kehti hu that ppl can comment on ur work n it gets appreciated..ab maine kya galat socha...tell me
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cupcake4GHT

thanks for posting hiten pic

thnku..cupcake btw wats ur name???
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --girl--

Love them๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey who ru????
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrindz

hey cupcake r u online??

i wanna know ur name....

hi vrinda dear,i am sorry for not disclosing my details of my name before in this fc,because of personal reasons and also not on a public forum,but beleive u me i am a loyal and dedicated fan of ght since kutumb days, i can't speak much hindi and live in the uk,but ght is the only couple who made me to watch an indian serial,i have never seen another couple who has touched my heart with their acting and chemistry,my kids have been teaching me to use the computer because i am not good at it and also the pc is in serious need of repair and i can't stay long online,i love all the work u and the other fans have been doing in the fc,keep up the good work and thanks for entertaining me too,you girls rock and ght too๐Ÿ‘
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sony showing india ne banadi awards every fri today also they showed in morning ..........:)

gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ImageImage

Plz upload these interviews if any buddy have.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

first of all i agree JYOTI..i love this concept yaarrr....she makes superb siggies...i keep on watching them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

n vri tere ache k liye kehti hu that ppl can comment on ur work n it gets appreciated..ab maine kya galat socha...tell me

lovely one