Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mishchhi abhiya trangad paper dance nd sid???

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
So today's epi was quite funny...........
first we got to see cute trangad scene where poor tracker tries damn hard to woooo angad but d boy is lost in his game nd gives a damn to her nd u actually feel a little bad for trackerLOLLOLLOL
can i say dat i luv d duo of dobriyal sisters........I LUV MISHCHHI.............TongueTongue
dey r d only supporters of my abhiya luv story nd are actually trying hard to bring dem togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed nd luvd kabir- T conversation also.......for d first tym after so many days i felt dat kabir was not bitter in his words nd was rather funny calling T to mess up things b/w abhiyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nd d starStar of d epi was Panchhi Dobriyal.........d warrior (as misha sees her) she was bold enough to speak d truth for d so called boss Mr Sidharth......ClapClapClapStarStar
Piya is overdoing everything.......she doesn't spare Abhay for a second evenOuchOuchOuch.......feel realy bad for abhay but i knw he won't take d glass nd misha or panchhi wud rather announce for d paper dance.......SmileSmileSmile

P.S. is it only me or even u guys r suspecting d new boss of Panchhi i.e. Siddharth to be Abhay's evil brother????
if dat is so then i m happy for panchhi b'coz sid wud defo turn positive nd wud be opposite panchhiSmileSmileSmile
And And And reaalyyyyyyyyyyy excited for d abhiya paper dance.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by chakku - 07 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirmanurPriyaThakuriqralovespkyekmeawKhaLidaHSimi_YaRaLoverffkhankaushiki9Nandini25adits7AttractiveAdyanami2811bookworm-ALS--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yup, even I liked this warrior Kabir who fights for his love rather than just being a jealous cuckoo.

Abhay will take the glass. He is already prepared for Pia - wearing a hand mask - they showed in SBS.

Edited by Ritz93 - 07 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
The epi was really nice.
Kabir is so desperate 2 mess up things between Abhiya.
And like u said he's really funny especially wen he said 2 Angad that Abhiya kept lukng 2 each other, oblivious of the world around them.
Misha n Panchi ka toh kya kehna.
Both sis rox. i just luv it wen misha called Abhay in the party n both c n Panchi decided 2 brng Abhiya closer.
OMG luv them bothe for this.
But nowadays Piya is acting wierdly. I know she wanna find out the truth but even while doing so she sudnt hurt Abhay if she luvs hi so much as she claimed. feeling really sorry Abhay. Poor guy. How much he wanted 2 keep her away from the truth. It wud b betr if they show 2morrow that Piya herself took away the glass b4 Abhay can touch it being unable 2 c him in pain even if at the cost of truth.
Me 2 w8ing eagerly fr the paper dance. Hope T doesnt spoil everything.

Befikre

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I really hate the way Piya is trying to harm Abhay in front of others even after he told her that he is allergic to Silver in Today's Episode. After all the Guy has done so much for her and how can she be so ungrateful enough to expose him in front of all.Thumbs up to Panchi for standing up for what she believesClapThumbs Up. I am also super excited about the Paper Dance the Dobriyal sisters are planning. I only hope that T does not spoil things for Abhiya. I really want to see Kabir going green with envy seeing Abhiya dance. It was also funny watching Tracker trying to woo Angad. The absence of T has given many other actors like Tracker and Angad more screen space.

Also the news of the Entry of Abhay's evil Brother re-confirms what we already know. PKYEK is a mix of both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 9:11am

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Yup, even I liked this warrior Kabir who fights for his love rather than just being a jealous cuckoo.

Abhay will take the glass. He is already prepared for Pia - wearing a hand mask - they showed in SBS.
Ohhh..........is abhay wearing a hand mask??? clever guyClapClap
i didn't see sbs.....ohhh mann piya will go pale seeing dis..LOLLOL

Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i like d way kabir was behaving 2day.... so funny

bt i think Sid is opposite 2 Mish

and why u guys r saying that Sid is Abhay's Evil bro????????

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

The epi was really nice.
Kabir is so desperate 2 mess up things between Abhiya.
And like u said he's really funny especially wen he said 2 Angad that Abhiya kept lukng 2 each other, oblivious of the world around them.
Misha n Panchi ka toh kya kehna.
Both sis rox. i just luv it wen misha called Abhay in the party n both c n Panchi decided 2 brng Abhiya closer.
OMG luv them bothe for this.
But nowadays Piya is acting wierdly. I know she wanna find out the truth but even while doing so she sudnt hurt Abhay if she luvs hi so much as she claimed. feeling really sorry Abhay. Poor guy. How much he wanted 2 keep her away from the truth. It wud b betr if they show 2morrow that Piya herself took away the glass b4 Abhay can touch it being unable 2 c him in pain even if at the cost of truth.
Me 2 w8ing eagerly fr the paper dance. Hope T doesnt spoil everything.
piya is actually getting on my nerves now......how can she dare to expose abhay in front of everyone???
he has helped her in all her difficult tyms nd she is repaying him like disAngry

kaushiki9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I really hate the way Piya is trying to harm Abhay in front of others even after he told her that he is allergic to Silver in Today's Episode. After all the Guy has done so much for her and how can she be so ungrateful enough to expose him in front of all.Thumbs up to Panchi for standing up for what she believesClapThumbs Up. I am also super excited about the Paper Dance the Dobriyal sisters are planning. I only hope that T does not spoil things for Abhiya. I really want to see Kabir going green with envy seeing Abhiya dance. It was also funny watching Tracker trying to woo Angad. The absence of T has given many other actors like Tracker and Angad more screen space.

Also the news of the Entry of Abhay's evil Brother re-confirms what we already know. PKYEK is a mix of both Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight.

@pink yup.....even i think d same.....sid will try to woo piya nd cum closer to her only if it is going TVD's way..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index