Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 7th Jan. '10

Part 1

Phooli n anandi were enjoying in the market n phooli says that she remembers how the three of them enjoys earlier n anadi got l'il upset but phooli cheers her up n says that jagya will son returns in his holidays n thy'll enjoy like before, anandi sees movie hall n every1 going to watch that anandi says that she'll go to watch it with jagya n phooli laughs n asks her to take DS for this movie[Jai Santoshi maaROFLROFL].
Anandi returns home n was working in kitchen with sumitra n ask her for movie n she was shocked n says DS will not agree n DS in front of all ask DS for this n got scolding n them she brings Tea for every1 n DS praise her n then she ask her again n told that the movie is all abt devi maa n bhairo- basant supports her n DS got agree n ask makhan to bring tickets all were happy.

Part 2

Sumitra was confused in choosing dress for next dayShocked  n bhaio making fun of her n suddenly gehna n anandi came with same issue n this makes them laughROFL.
Morning
All were ready to go for movie n DS came n anandi puts kajal to DS as she was looking really beautifulLOL n thy take blessings of devi maa n leaves.

Part 3

Bhairo drops them to cinema hall n ask to pick them after movie n thy join thr hands in front of poster of devi maa n enters the hall n suddenly the poster changes n it was " DABANG"ROFL.

Precap: Sum1 pass comment on them n DS in anger stands n scolds them n every1 was horrifiedROFL

God i cant resist BV today it was hilarious ROFL.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 07 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821sjivani46anushkhapurvissnehag10pandey1pragyakumarAMSTsharmilaprasadsdavisgeetaawahirachnadhodi713ajaygandhisriyapoojagigusersashbJoshana458Heenapbostanianbmm1985pallaiGauri22divmathcimbailoveidiotboxmushkan_2003daddysgirl786pjyo-Alina-ammoosNeha_K_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV; WU 7th Jan. '10" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoammoos

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
loved the family moments... bhairon, sumitra, gehna n anandi!

divmathpjyoammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ROFLDS off to watch movie in theatreShockedROFLROFL OMG.. what would she do when she see its Dabbang and not Santhoshi maa. Anandi tho gayi kaam seROFL

iloveidiotboxdivmathpjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved today's episode .StarStarLOL
Very funny all the beendnis excitement at choosing dresses-i was almost hoping daadisa would follow after gehena and anandi with her best dressesLOL ..
heheLOL  Kal kyaa hoga after Dabanng.. dadisa going all dabangg on her beendniis salmaam ishtyle..  Wink  "sab beendniyaa confuuje ho jaayenge"..LOL  
ab toh santoshi maa hii bachaa sakthi hai inheAngry dadisaa ke gusse se.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdivmathammoosNeha_K

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The epi was good but why am I not liking even a bit.. Unhappy

It doesnt go with the track.. where it was suppose to be serious they are putting in some hilarious scenesROFL 
Are the writers imagining they are writing for SGPErmm

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

The epi was good but why am I not liking even a bit.. Unhappy

It doesnt go with the track.. where it was suppose to be serious they are putting in some hilarious scenesROFL 
Are the writers imagining they are writing for SGPErmm
Yeah kind of SGP because for a change everyone was happy and jovial which almost never happens in BV..
 Usually after a funny episode the CVs  go all serious ............so must be jagauri romance next week and   anandi getting   some clues on hubby's      infidelities... Stern Smile

Edited by pjyo - 07 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I think it was a great break from all the crying and mournful faces.
Dadisa was excellent...........she was actually giggling.......I couldn't believe my own eyes..................Shocked

Even in a track like this there needs be some lighter and happier moments in their lives...........maybe we should just enjoy them since they are so rare.....

Watching all the women laughing for a change was so refreshing and I can understand how a simple thing like the cinema would be as important for them as a wedding, it is something that normally they would never dream of doing ,at least in this household.............

After a long time I enjoyed myself and cannot wait to see what happens when they find out what they are actually going to see. I am not so sure that Dadisa will get too annoyed with Anandi as she herself saw the poster of the film..........but then one can never tell as we will  be back to serial reality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.