India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Rose

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I cant stop wondering what's gonna happen to her....and how important she really is to Damon....

I hope she doesn't die,coz I like her and I think Damon really does need a  friend(even though I doubt he'd ever show that), someone who likes him.
She's someone who is HIS friend.... not Stefan's friend and therefore his friend, you know? Every other character we know prefers Stefan over him(and this has been true for thier whole lives...beginning from thier father)
yeah he says it doesn't matter to him,but I think that's gotta hurt....a lot!

So yeah Rose is his only such friend(except for Sheriff Forbes,but she can't know abt him being a vampire) And for his sake I hope she doesn't die.
Though I cant say I like them much as a couple....no, I'm hoping for someone else to be 'the' girl.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavendevashree_hKai.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
me too dont want rose to die...damon needs her as a friend like u sed

well from the promo u can see that the wound is spreading all over her body n she seems to be craving ALOT of blood...n Jules says that one way to cure her would be to stake her(kill her)...but is that the only way?

Hope Damon finds a way to sort her out...dont want Rose gone but like u sed i dont want her to be "the girl" in Damon's life...there has to be someone else for him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hKai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

I cant stop wondering what's gonna happen to her....and how important she really is to Damon....

I hope she doesn't die,coz I like her and I think Damon really does need a  friend(even though I doubt he'd ever show that), someone who likes him.
She's someone who is HIS friend.... not Stefan's friend and therefore his friend, you know? Every other character we know prefers Stefan over him(and this has been true for thier whole lives...beginning from thier father)
yeah he says it doesn't matter to him,but I think that's gotta hurt....a lot!

So yeah Rose is his only such friend(except for Sheriff Forbes,but she can't know abt him being a vampire) And for his sake I hope she doesn't die.
Though I cant say I like them much as a couple....no, I'm hoping for someone else to be 'the' girl.

i agree with u and shona, i really really hope she survives the werewolf bite!!
She is an interesting character and for once Damon can have a friend of his own. Like Elena she seems to able to see right through him at least that's what i understood from the promo (her conversation with elena).

i really like Sheriff ForbesEmbarrassed her conversations with damon are the bestWink

but damon's words 'sometimes vampires die' makes it pretty obvious that she 'might' die.Ouch 

*fingers crossed* let's hope for the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hshona.

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

me too dont want rose to die...damon needs her as a friend like u sed

well from the promo u can see that the wound is spreading all over her body n she seems to be craving ALOT of blood...n Jules says that one way to cure her would be to stake her(kill her)...but is that the only way?

Hope Damon finds a way to sort her out...dont want Rose gone but like u sed i dont want her to be "the girl" in Damon's life...there has to be someone else for him?

UnhappyI haven't seen the promo yet.......
AngryI want Damon to find Jules and kill her!!!!! I dont like her one bit...though I kinda feel bad abt Mason....but then again,he wud've killed damon and stefan otherwise....
ooooh,just got an idea...maybe bonnie cud do something???? some sort of magic to save her? I really do hope so!

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey thats a good idea...Bonnie to the rescue!
HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

i agree with u and shona, i really really hope she survives the werewolf bite!!
She is an interesting character and for once Damon can have a friend of his own. Like Elena she seems to able to see right through him at least that's what i understood from the promo (her conversation with elena).

i really like Sheriff ForbesEmbarrassed her conversations with damon are the bestWink

but damon's words 'sometimes vampires die' makes it pretty obvious that she 'might' die.Ouch 

*fingers crossed* let's hope for the best!

yeah,hoping for the best.....I really need to see this promo....but from what u guys have written,I'm really beginning to think that maybe she wont make it....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@shona SmileI hope so!LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index