India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Going the vampire diaries way?

IsabellaCullen IF-Dazzler
IsabellaCullen
IsabellaCullen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Really not liking the new developments. Siddhart Karnic being hot and cute, is all true, but the story isn't going anywhere with "Damon Salvatore" entering to ruin Elena and Stefan's love story! Not good!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Abhay's Brother? I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight. Now I would not be surprised if Mythili was also the love interest of this Character for whom Abhay and he fought and dead because Stefan and Damon fought and dead for Lady Katherine. I will also not be surprised if this new Character would pursue Piya as well just like Damon pursued Elena...
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Firstly, this is a repeated topic. Secondly, we have a thread for this

Please avoid creating separate topics for thisSmile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
bt it has also some flavour of twilight seies alsoSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabest

IsabellaCullen IF-Dazzler
IsabellaCullen
IsabellaCullen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Abhay's Brother? I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight. Now I would not be surprised if Mythili was also the love interest of this Character for whom Abhay and he fought and dead because Stefan and Damon fought and dead for Lady Katherine. I will also not be surprised if this new Character would pursue Piya as well just like Damon pursued Elena...

Have always hated Damon. Ouch Its more of VD than Twilight no?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabestAnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalihutifan

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Have always hated Damon. Ouch Its more of VD than Twilight no?

Yup... The way it is going now it appears to be more of Vampire Diaries now. Anyways, I like the dark and deadly Damon too!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 8:59am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Guys, please shift your discussion to the allotted thread. Thank youSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index