pkyek is blend of viampire diaries and twilight

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so the entry of abhay's evil brother😡 clearly shows that pkyek is mixture of two popular series i.e, viampire diaries and twilight series....😉

what say guys?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As I said in my post, don't like it! I have always hated Damon!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
We already have a thread for this. Please avoid creating separate topics. They shall be closed.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree! In fact I have always said that it is a mix of Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight. Now I would not be surprised if Mythili was also the love interest of this Character for whom Abhay and he fought and dead because Stefan and Damon fought and dead for Lady Katherine. I will also not be surprised if this new Character would pursue Piya as well just like Damon pursued Elena...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There's already a topic stickyied just for the purpose of discussing pkyek copied/inspired from Twilight or VD.
Kindly take all discussions here.
PKYEK Inspired/Copied from Twilight Or VD.Discuss Here.