yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

dreamy diHug
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Alot CB Hug. You did very brief update. and yes how are you feeling so far. is your head ache stillThumbs Up there. pls rest and dont take teshionwa od AviTa. sleep tightWink
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
what is bhhotni reaction to see shikha was it seem goons already know her?
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
CB, thanks for your highlights. I don't think Avi meant to yell at Shika, he was just angry at his uselessness and then Shika's constant pestering made it unbearable to keep in his pain. He had to lash out his rage so that his sister knew that he was not the fearless and powerful bhayyaiji. He couldn't stand the praising of his strength and capabilities when he wasn't even powerful to save his own wife. The arrest and torture of Arpi had made Avi lose all of his confidence and his sense for living. He hated the fact that he was helpless in front of someone. Never in his life did he have to step back or face a defeat. He was constantly suffering defeat after defeat since the arrest of Arpi. To him Arpi is everything and thus he has nothing if she is not with him. Day by day his misery and guilt is eating him up. Ever since his mariage to Arpi she has been suffering on a daily basis, first with the pratigya and the LS stuff, and then Avi being shot and wanted by the police department, Arpi shooting RV to save Avi, then her emotional breakdown and regret for committing a sin, and now her arrest and torture. There was rarely a time when Avi and Arpi were alone and enjoying their marriage life. Arpi had been living in fear since day one and now her fears have increased but she does not fear for herself. Instead, Arpi fears for the actions of Avi and his safety. She would die happily if there was a certainty that Avi's life was not at risk. The choice of dying for a loved one is much bearable than losing that loved one. I am very confident that Avi will save Arpi, the story needs both characters to run. Likewise, Avi needs Arpi to keep existing, if she dies,he will also die. They will live together or die together and this is the beauty of love because no matter wherever you are, you will keep loving your loved one. Hopefully, we will not see a tragic ending but the  happy reunion of Avita.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MonyPVistaa-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
sidda i wrote everything in fast mode as my headache had receeded enough for me to write

and i dint stay around to continue

and echo to ur words here
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Don't worry CB. I think the highlights were great, they had stated everything that was important in the episode. It pretty much summarized the entire episode. I hope your headache is gone and thanks again for writing although you felt unwell.
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

CB, thanks for your highlights. I don't think Avi meant to yell at Shika, he was just angry at his uselessness and then Shika's constant pestering made it unbearable to keep in his pain. He had to lash out his rage so that his sister knew that he was not the fearless and powerful bhayyaiji. He couldn't stand the praising of his strength and capabilities when he wasn't even powerful to save his own wife. The arrest and torture of Arpi had made Avi lose all of his confidence and his sense for living. He hated the fact that he was helpless in front of someone. Never in his life did he have to step back or face a defeat. He was constantly suffering defeat after defeat since the arrest of Arpi. To him Arpi is everything and thus he has nothing if she is not with him. Day by day his misery and guilt is eating him up. Ever since his mariage to Arpi she has been suffering on a daily basis, first with the pratigya and the LS stuff, and then Avi being shot and wanted by the police department, Arpi shooting RV to save Avi, then her emotional breakdown and regret for committing a sin, and now her arrest and torture. There was rarely a time when Avi and Arpi were alone and enjoying their marriage life. Arpi had been living in fear since day one and now her fears have increased but she does not fear for herself. Instead, Arpi fears for the actions of Avi and his safety. She would die happily if there was a certainty that Avi's life was not at risk. The choice of dying for a loved one is much bearable than losing that loved one. I am very confident that Avi will save Arpi, the story needs both characters to run. Likewise, Avi needs Arpi to keep existing, if she dies,he will also die. They will live together or die together and this is the beauty of love because no matter wherever you are, you will keep loving your loved one. Hopefully, we will not see a tragic ending but the  happy reunion of Avita.
Hey Sidda

wel done sweety, you stole my thoughts but wrote better than I would haveBig smileLOL
@Underline- how true, Loved it, Clap
I want Avi to come up with plan and give RV such a shock that next time he should wet his pants at the very thought of AVITA/Bhiyaji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index