Hiee MIli...

eeeewwww....tht was unbearable..i really tot to kill him there itself

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Oh yeah..Dead..

i think tomres epi vil b all abt shikha encouraging avi....nd arpi being taken to railway track nd all...
may be......but will he save her?Confused
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

@Priya- i feel the same now..after watching him today!! .....

yes prashu.............he is more sadist than Pappu prasad....yuck i felt throwing up when he touched her saree..... 

Me too felt the same....
Yuckkkkk...the look in his eyes...and that crooked smile...
O God...it was toooo bad Angry

Perfect emo Priya...

miliiiiHug

thanks......

@ prash when u vl ans my questions......2mrw new gangster will be thereLOL
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hey Priya, Prash, Milli, DreamyBig smile

Won't get to watch the epi until the evening, so the update is my only lifeline. Thanks so much CB for doing this even when you were not well..........u really are a darlingHugHug Hope a good night's sleep will cure the headache.

Dreamy, you were right.........RV has "other" compulsions as far as Arpita is concerned, the ratAngryAngry. Makes me want to hit him where it hurts the mostOuch

Why was Avi cold towards Shikha?ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Hiee Vista Di....

actually avi was worried abt shikha tht she came late plus she kept blabbering abt he being bhaiyaaji nd all.. so dsnt have to worry..(she didnt knew anything )
 she is bhaiyaaji's sis
she came at his room too nd kept talking abt arpi walking in shaan nd all...so he got pissed off...nd was asking abt her bhabhi.plus he was already upset abt arpi..
thus he shouted..
bt then shikha apologised..nd he too apoligised....

Edited by prash_t - 07 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaayoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Prash, so I guess we don't have to worry about precious time being lost in the brother-sister reconciliation.

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Won't get to watch the epi until the evening, so the update is my only lifeline. Thanks so much CB for doing this even when you were not well..........u really are a darlingHugHug Hope a good night's sleep will cure the headache.

Dreamy, you were right.........RV has "other" compulsions as far as Arpita is concerned, the ratAngryAngry. Makes me want to hit him where it hurts the mostOuch

vista diHug

she came alone and she was asking abt arpi.....she said that i want to meet bhabi how lucky she is  and what shaan she wud be having being his wife and how  she feels when she goes out as AST wife

Edited by yoga23priya - 07 January 2011 at 10:41am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hiya Vista,

just back after watching the eppy!...whew my gosh, I was so hoping I was wrong about RV...but it seems he has delusions!!...I really think he wants to take Avi's place, including his wife but not out of love, no more to do with sadism and other ism practices!!!...DeadDead

About Avi being cold to Shikha, he was upset thinking about Arpi, she comes and it's the night so he was telling her off and she was like 'oh you are bhaiyyaji who will dare attack me?..I am you sister and etc'...He got upset and left abruptly.....he cares about her but his mind is on Arpi and he just can't process anything else. But I am a bit surprised, Shikha's dialgoues were what we call in writing 'telling'...there is no need, we know who and what Avdesh is...so surprised at this amaturish dialogue....otherwise she looks to be good but I'm still reserving my judgement...if I was cynical I would say she comes and then the police arrive!!LOL

though bhootni was very furious with RV...Clap

and tonight, I saw a side of Pandijit I really liked!...and also another revelation, it seems he is the second in command after bhootni...never saw this side of him before.

Ok everyone, it was a brief visit and now I'm gonna go again.

Definitly cya all tomorrow..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index