Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

7jan highlights rv game begins (Page 11)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Avi surprised me today. how he control his anger, heads off to him. now this is his first step towards thinking and palning and contol over his emotions. and Shikha! i liked this girl she is very sweet and confident and first of all he is frank with her elder bro. Avi listned her care fully when she said we have t do some planing and so. last but not least bhootni cant degrade shikha like she does with Arpi. so it look like 2 positive and strong characters are entered in both Thakurs and Rais. As far as shikah knows about bhootni i dont think she knows about bhootni affection for Avi but she is not in influence of bhootni as Avi.

Edited by sara212 - 07 January 2011 at 10:12pm

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

hi sara di
good and pyaari morning ji
aap ka kehne se toh kuch jyada hi sunehri ho gayi ee morningg
Tonguegod bhai good. looking you are maha excited and happy for maha epiWink
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

hii mony
kaisi ho, iagree rv ko galat kamo se kuch jyada hi khushi aa rahi hai

avi ka 200kg ka mucca khane ke baad dekhege ki kaise hasta hai

i m eagerly waiting 4 maha epi 
hi sharanwa
mere hatho main khujli ho rahi hai, RV ki dhulaai kar ke hi kam hogi.

Hum bhi wait ker rahe hai uss din ka jis din Avi ke mucce se RV lal,pila hara,nila aur Gila ho jaygega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danno-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Avi surprised me today. how he control his anger, heads off to him. now this is his first step towards thinking and palning and contol over his emotions. and Shikha! i liked this girl she is very sweet and confident and first of all he is frank with her elder bro. Avi listned her care fully when she said we have t do some planing and so. last but not least bhootni cant degrade shikha like she does with Arpi. so it look like 2 positive and strong characters are entered in both Thakurs and Rais. As far as shikah knows about bhootni i dont think she knows about bhootni affection for Avi but she is not in influence of bhootni as Avi.

Hi Sara
so agree with you.
I think, Bj sent shikha away so that bro-sis can never bond and she can have full control over Avi.
Shikha is educated, independent and open minded girl, she will figure out BJ's mind game sooner or later but before that she wiill help her bhiya-bhabhi to come out of this trauma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8smile.sara

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by sara212

Hi Sara
so agree with you.
I think, Bj sent shikha away so that bro-sis can never bond and she can have full control over Avi.
Shikha is educated, independent and open minded girl, she will figure out BJ's mind game sooner or later but before that she wiill help her bhiya-bhabhi to come out of this trauma.

Agree with u Sara and Mony...

Shikha seems to be a sensible girl and she too loves Avi unconditionally.... She will surely help Avita survive this period of crisis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
HugHi Danno, Milii and MonyHug! lookig forward for maha epi eagerly. lets see what happen. todat Avi was so shattered. i am so sad to see him like that. so helpless. the dialogue he said to shikah in his room that there is no sher or Crybahubali in this house only a cowerd who can not protect even his own wife. i was feeling pain in my heart too. here i must say AshishDay Dreaming is a briliant actor. he has a potential he can make cry and laugh his audience with himClap

Sidda8

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
ya sara di ashish is very good actor
heis good in anger,live,emotional and comedy(with gg)
muzhe bhi dard hua avi ko aise dekh ke
per maha epi mein sare dardo ka badla avi lega uss k** rv se

smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

I am so excited to know Avi's plan of action and at the same time, the thought of Arpi's torture is giving me shivers.

anyways girls
its 0100 at night here, got to go
will catch you guys later.
bye sara,milli,sidda, sharanHugHugHug
see you later sweeties
take care

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index