Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

7jan highlights rv game begins

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

dont smash your tv or computer when u see the episode Embarrassed

hi friends today i would put brief highlights so please bear with me.. as i have headache Confused

episode starts with  shikha entry and  avdesh is surprised and asks how come you came at this hr
and she goes on blabbering i dont hv anything to fear as i m sister of  great bhaiyaji  and all that she goes on and on. avdesh tells her go rest and he was sort of cold towards her. he goes to his room and rocks his chair angrily  having flashes of  torture..

shikha comes and says i want to meet bhabi how lucky she is  and what shaan she wud be having and all, avdesh gets angry and tells her to be  quiet this is not the house of brave avdesh singh

this is the house of coward who cant even help his wife who is tortured in  police station

arpi in jail asks for more water and that daayan doesnt give her water and taunts her big time. says if u r in pain then only ur husband wud feel and stop screaming. there is no water in the vessel also in her jail room.  (this daayan shud be beaten with high heel sandals of  shikha and simple)

shikha  tells avdesh  i know what u r feeling but we hv to think of somethng and fight back,
she says she is sad that a brave man feels helpless. sarvan comes tells police has surrounded them,

all r in hall and pehelwan is back and he says lets hide bhaiyaji bt avdesh growls that he is not scared let him come in. bauji says no wait let me see what he wants and pandit tells everyone to be careful in case cop attacks avdesh.

rv has search warrant and he comes in and taunts big time abt law who doesnt see if criminal is man or woman and he has eyes on avdesh. orders his men to search haveli.

after break rv is searching rooms and goes into avdesh room and orders
he rubs his hand on the bed AngryDead   says bed is  empty and tu yahan main wahan. he is taunting and saying loads of things,.

he sees arpi sari and  keeps throwing them and says so many expensive saris but sad the one to wear wont come back, he sees avdesh watching and steps on saris and crushes them with his shoes.AngryAngryAngry

somebody shoot this  cop Angry

avdesh is ready to shout,
episode ends

precap is what we saw in promo that  cop is going to kill arpi.

P.S   since tommorow is maha episode and weekend too the update would come late after the episode ends. that is after 11pm india time. i hope everyone remains patient and co operates with the updater.  thanks

feel free to continue what i missed out

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chatterbox - 10 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirlogic65--Lalz--super_boyAnfalkomalSinghRae24chistacupidstrike23_nandiniSidda8talkie14fuzzyfaceVistaaniveditha-Prashu-Dreamygal301yoga23priyasmile.sara

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thanks cb
plz take rest
komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
so nice of u cb , plz take goodcare of urself
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hi di,

thank you and you are darling for doing this when unwell.Hug

Whoooo...Avi cold?..not surprised he hardly talks about her...maybe shikha and bhootni had a argument before and he took bhootni's side (cos he is so blind to her faults!) and blames shikha or something....oh and she is younger?!Big smile

oh man this RV, he needs a lesson taught...he is so aggro now...I bet bhootni wants to have a quiet word with him!LOL...ohhhh trouble in paradise now!!

And my arpi, sweetie I am sending Amnesty international and some bottled water for you!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hiiee

Di....thnk u sooo much.....

Awwww..di take care..
plz take rest
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Someone loan me a gun!!!!

I'm gonna shoot RV from here!....he only went to tease Avdesh....and uggg!!! the dirty thoughts in his mind...bed and her sari's....I knew it!!!.......AngryAngryDeadDead

Poor Avdesh...and poor Avi....(((((hugs)))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ok i m going off pls anyone watching or watched fill up

i dont know if full update wud come later or not..

and tomm update nandini wud be doing so pls bear with her as she wud finish it after 11pm

take care catch u all tomm

and i corrected pehlewan was back as he was missing since a week
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hiiee Dreamy...

Hieee Komal

Hiee Chista..

@dreamy- ill throw bomb at him....dog!!!

@CB di- u havnt missed anything di...dnt wry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index