Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey thanks for sharing
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

From this pic we can see how much he cares for the baby and how regretful he is for choosing Geet over the baby.  He totally luvs that baby!!!!!!!    Bravo to both GC and DD for amazing job πŸ‘ 

They r an amazing couple!Hatzzzzzzzzz off to GC & DD for presenting us such an awesome show.πŸ‘Just luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv them,muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!❀️           
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😍❀️😍
These pics are so heart warming.  So much perfection from them to give us such emotional moments.  Btw, GC suddenly seems to be an apparition of Elvis Presley (even his white sherwani bit) in the middle pic.  But, then again GC is the adorable and  ultimate  best.

In the last 2 pics, he seems kinda saying a silent sorry to the baby, he would have chosen to do away with, had the choice been a reality. GC you are uncomparable!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 pics. maan touching d baby ie geets tummy so cute n emotional.
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pics πŸ€—

Cheers,
Devi
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pic.........
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bobby thanks so much for these touching and awesome pics. Can't wait to see this scene, i am thinking he's telling her of his decision at the hospital.  Wow I am sure it will be an amazing scene between them. πŸ˜‰
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You for the pics! :)

The 2nd and 3rd picture make it seem like Maan told Geet about his dilemma...hope that is what happens, don't want them to fight about it after marriage. :)
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jadee777

Bobby thanks so much for these touching and awesome pics. Can't wait to see this scene, i am thinking he's telling her of his decision at the hospital.  Wow I am sure it will be an amazing scene between them. πŸ˜‰

U r welcome,dear!😊 Me too think so that Maan is pouring out his mental status to Geet for he can't hide anything from her.That's why he's a true lover.Waiting eagerly for the amazing sequence.😍