Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

zor ka jatka..@10-11pm slot..will it affect p??

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
oh no...here all are running to get gud trp's and i read that zkj of king khan is about to launch on feb 1st ..wo bhi 10-11pm slot mein...will t be defenitly a jatka to pratigya???...i think this tym is selected by that channel just to affect the trp's of pratigya and thus star plus will get another jatka...
               this new yr is completely of jatkas...i cant bear more....

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
The real test for the Cvs. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i think it's in weekends,...........Confused
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
please man - this is too much i dun want mkap trp's too fall and i hope they dun move this programe later

ArjaAddict

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ya it is a test for the cv's. now they have to be strong on their story lines and no more bloppers. the pressure is on. but if they continue as in the beginning our pratigya will win. i think Zor ka jatka is on weekdays. to increase our pressure. what to do. hope cv bring some nice story line and give us back our pratigya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiCrAzYREDArjaAddict

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya even Laado of colors has started beating this Pratigya........both r at 10:30pm and very tough comptition.........dont worry imagine k shows bhaut nahin chalte hain

ArjaAddict

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

please man - this is too much i dun want mkap trp's too fall and i hope they dun move this programe later
nooo........ noooo......... they should get the jadka......... and mkp's TRP  must fall .........coz  CV's din't listen  to us when we told them to change  Arushi's track soooooooo many times.
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikalaganesh

[QUOTE=carisma2]please man - this is too much i dun want mkap trp's too fall and i hope they dun move this programe later
nooo........ noooo......... they should get the jadka......... and mkp's TRP  must fall .........coz  CV's din't listen  to us when we told them to change  Arushi's track soooooooo many times.

I agree with you. Earlier I was under the impression that ZKG was a weekend show but then checked the calendar and realised it is a weekday prime time show. This is what is meant by divine justice. I was absolutely  disgusted to read the indya.com article mentioning,'fans of arushi will be happy to know...." Such arrogance or such ignorance, I don't know what to call this attitude of the Cvs.

ArjaAddict

Go to top