India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

I had a pain for Avi

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
yesterday, i really had pain for Avi,i cry with him,  his dard is vey deep, kyun ki he feel a naya ihssas (feelings) , he feel guilty 2 wht happened to his lovely wife , h's right, he feel himself powerless, he can not do anything for save Arpi, Bahuji who save several others time, can't do something 2 save her, his wife in wich he vowed to always protect, yeh Bahuji , the Babua who can't do something for the Beloved, it s a very bad 'nd sad feeling, poor Avi, but i m sur tht 'll be find a solution to save her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
u r right kioi,even when first time i saw the epi i was full of anger for bj but the tears of avi omg ! It was heart rendering.when he start cry at his mothers lap i was almost started weeping,'uski haalat bahut khraab hai,use bahut maarte hai,...hum kuch nahi kar paa rahe hai'oh so helpless,but i mexpecting more cry of both lovers but this time when they are in each other's welcoming,warm arms confessing their love.god i m waiting 4 it.
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
me 2 i m waiting for this moment , tit ll be the great moment of love 'nd passion HeartHeartHeart, once again plz it s Kali not Koli na Kioi Angry
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
sorry kali,i m right this time.actually that time i was thinking something about the wrieups,n by the way its very cold'so i was shevering also.
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
it s ok Jolie fille Smile, welcome.
--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i am also feeling  too bad for arpi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index