Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 90)

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Fantastic!!

Waiting for the next part!!!!

Love

Mina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
great

FireSafireFiree

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
awsome.......waiting 4r more..

FireSafireFiree

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey nice part
is maan purposely avoiding geet
is this he wanted for geet tht she should crave for maans love
??
nice touching and romantic update

FireSafireFiree

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey keyama....kitna time aur lagega....
people r getting impatient here...
waiting for your update....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini20FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
writhing babe… 200 more words then done… next part in 5-10 min :D
xxxxx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuusanu3108Tyrofelicitysmoak.

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
waitinggg

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

My Dark Lover

part 33

Geet looks at him... Wanted him to be close as posible... There was no space between them... There was nothing that steal there night... There was nothing that could separate them today.... Was geet doing the right thing bu marrying him... Was she ruining his life... Because no matter what this feeling this marriage will never take place..... Geet moanes as maan enters his maan hood in her..... She smiles at her thought.... Where she have brought her life.... Where she is where she could have been. She looks at maans eyes... Full of dreams desire.... Full of love.... Just one problem she can't accept this love.... She could never. Geet moves her face from one side to another as maans gradual movement was killing her within... She smiles seeing maans dream... That could never come true... This love have no beginning no ending... Nothing.... 

Maan looks at her more lovingly as he stops... Panting. He brings his lips close to geets for a passionate kiss... A never forgetfull kiss... A most wanted kiss.... The last kiss..... 

4 days until the wedding....

Everything was ready everything was there. Everyone was happy. Its geets haldi rasam. She sat there in the middle as they were trying to apply haldi giving her bath with pure white milk to wash off the dust... The dirt. Geet laughs which everyone found odd.

Tani- are you alright?

Geet- yes why?

Tani- you just laughing randomly....

Geet- its nothing... Just laughing at my thought. She smiles.....

Geet sat there thinking about maan and there night after night... Mostly everyday she was round his or he was round her. Its 12 midnight. Geet came out of the bath. Her room was filled with gold who she could care about the least....

She changes in to her night dress... She have planned to met raj 2moro. She wanted to take good night rest... But that was disturbed by maan... He him self couldn't stay a single second way from her how could he sleep peacefully.......

Maan- you looking amazing. Geet smiles.

Geet- you shouldn't be here.

Maan- I couldn't help it...

Geet goes under duvet taking maan with her. Another night of passion love.... Geet laies back... 

Maan- you never say anything... You never express your love... You never ... Before maan could say another word geet blocks his lips with her...

Geet- this world is never for love.... Just for hate & pain......

Maan- thats not true...... There is always love....

Geet- not in my world... She smiles

Maan- you are my... And only my... No one els.... Geet smirks and brings him more close.... And closer....

Next day geet disappeared before maan could even get up. She wanted to see raj for the last time. His helpless raj. She have every right on him.... Every right to ruin to anger... To his happiness... To his love.... But poor thing hhad no right. Geet stood infront of the big gate that was between him and her. She smiled. Laughed looking at him helpless....

Geet- do you know I am getting married. She smiles... Its something ... I don't know.... I mean  I would hate it if someone touched him accept me. Someone loving him accept me. I want to murder that someone even if they want to touch him... You must feel the same... Don't you. Owow.... Do you know what... For the first time I felt your pain but... But... But.... This pain is so sweet. Just too sweet. There is glory... Victory... You have no idea how happy I am with this pain..... Geet stood there laughing her head off.. While raj stood there rooted. He was in a devastated. He was dying every moment... He was dying every second... He was dying for her......

Geet- this is the last time I will see you... Next time..... Geet came close... Like she was whispering... I will see you in the hell. She smiles...... Guess what.... If you go to the hell... Which I am sure you will you will find me surrounded by ...........she smiles.... She smirked.. A nasty smile.... "My Dark Lover..."........ Raj screamed. He wanted to kill her on the spot & kill him self. This life is a burden. This life was hell... This life was........

Geet- an... An....an..... Shah.... Listen. She whispered which fumed raj further.... And in haven... You will find my sister... But of course not waiting for to kick you down to the hell again. She smiles happily. Now I have to go... My future hubby is waiting for me... You know... The one I spend my every night with... I can explain what we do every night but not today... I will tell you in the hell... Just ... You know... You have to wait a bit longer...

Geet smiles and leaves raj with pain and torture.... He was done.... He was screaming, crying in pain. Geet the devil... The angle... The fairy... The beauty... The lover... The Dark Lover... How could she possibly just ones forever... Not in this lifetime... She have been with severals already... Just not his.... He banged his head on the gate untill the whole floor was covered with blood.... Until she looked back with a smirke... With a smile .... She laughed at his helpless.... She loved his helpless... She loved his pain......

Raj- YOU LOVE MY PAIN GEET..... YOU LOVE MY PAIN..... THATS WHY YOU COULD NEVER BE ANYONES.... BCS YOU LOVE MY PAIN. YOU LOVE MY PAIN. YOU COULD ONLY LOVE MY AND ONLY MY PAINS. NO ONE ONE ELS. THATS WHY YOU ARE MY. JUST MY...... He screamed and laughed. She was only his geets. His geet that he filled with pain instead of love... But there was still love in pain.

Geet ignored and laughed- I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL RAJ... WITH OUR PAIN............ She screamed back and walked out.......... Maan stood there. Behind the pillar. Shocked. Because even her pain is his...... No one has the right. No one.... He is the only one who have right on her... Only him.

next- maan claiming his geet back…

more coming up

xxx

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelipsruthiCandy_jsgeetozMONAKARANPaingelasmi123kasturi11sansheen99AISHAJSsana.saba7saadi88maaneet93mans22bhakbhartifanshruthiruchsanvashakhuranagreshucharlie1950lodyQueenbeePallavimaanmishtiNirjhor105anshimanshiRohini20shivangi783TishuuTressacherieLovermishtibimaasthaprabha75jssood286pearlgangesegbmaanujaanuJayaR-shamima-pushpikiran99dreamy4everputhHanoAhmedCutee999kshubhangivasavi_srisimi91anjucoolpunjabi.princesambbihawajiha-1kuhu18shruthiRsanu3108basicquestion118myprideMaaneet.LoverTyroimpoojavermaSabmeratu.rsroopaliShalvepreethia--Ratna--Fallen Angelmchopramitzi11KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebfelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini-.CookieMonster.

Go to top