Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpinky thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i love this FF very much n whn i read the last part i ws crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...i jst dnt knw wht happend bt i ws reading n suddenly my eyes were full of tears n i ws crying....i really felt vry sad n bad for maan n geet😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....geet shud nt hv planned to do suicide i felt so....evryone hs some past n geet's past is traumatic bt maan being there vth her evry moment, i feel she cud hv startd a new life vth maan.....maan's love is so strng tht geet hs to accept it n geet too fell in love vth him....i lovd tht geet decided to marry him bt den she did suicide n i can visualize it while reading so d credit goes to u dear...u hv wrote it in a such a way tht i can visualize the scene in frnt of my eyes....wow....excellent jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....outstanding performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....my words r poor to praise ur writting skills, good job⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.....n den whn i read d epilogue, again my eyes were full of tears....geet waited at the gate of heaven for him to come n den dey both enterd der wowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i lovd tht bt i ws very vry emotional whn i read wht written on geet's grave😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.....n u knw evn i tried to focus on other work to come out frm d effect of this end, i failed badly cos my heart n mind cud nt think abt anythng else except this end....i ws in very emotional state, it took me 2-3 hours to come out from d emotional state aftr reading this end....amazing writter n claps for u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘cos d true writter is the one who can make d reader feel d emotion of characters n u did it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....thank u so much for lovely ff....love u dear.....
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just sarted to read this Ff of urs! Seems like not a happy ending!
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
It was so sad :(( but that was an amazing story ...
najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I held on from reading the last part for so long for obvious reasons.  And I have to say it was phenonmenal.  The ending made me cry, Maan's love was so beautiful.  And you etched the last bit with the heaven sequence so ethereally - I don't know what to say.
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I am crying. I have been the silent reader. Just commenting now.
i spent my three hours reading it at a stretch and u do this . . . how could you make her sucide . . . well i m not in condition to say anything as i m busy crying so just one word
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .
PS: i was beggining to read paradox . . . plz tell me that is not going to be a tragedy as i m sure i cant take any more sadness . . .
will comment once i stop cryong . . .
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

i spent my three hours reading it at a stretch and u do this . . . how could you make her sucide . . . well i m not in condition to say anything as i m busy crying so just one word

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .
PS: i was beggining to read paradox . . . plz tell me that is not going to be a tragedy as i m sure i cant take any more sadness . . .
will comment once i stop cryong . . .

is it that bad…. :( i am sorry…. no all my story have happy ending… just not this… idk about my current ff… idk how they will end…
hope you feel better soon…. 
i still wonder did it really gave you all shock
xxxxxx
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

is it that bad'. :( i am sorry'. no all my story have happy ending' just not this' idk about my current ff' idk how they will end'
hope you feel better soon'. 
i still wonder did it really gave you all shock
xxxxxx

darling its not at all bad . . . its just that i in person am quite senstitive and i cant really handle too much of sadness . . . being merely 17 yrs old my baby mind is clouded with happily ever afters . . . i know reality is far from fairytales but still knowing doesnt help in any way . . . as much as i agree with the ending and the justification given by you but yeah its sad and it made me cry like a baby . . . my eyes r red of crying but that's me . . . now probably for another two three days i'll keep thinking abt it . . . i dont know whats it with me but yeah i m a cry aby . . . plz dont say sorry . . . it wasnt much of shock as with reading you did hint towards this . . . but when i strated reading i felt it will be a happy ending . . . that was it . . . whatever geet went through, her mom then her sis n everything it was heart wrenching but i believe in second chances at life . . . she spent 9 yrs in hatred and a few months in love but like they say love conquers all and i am an ardent believer of this . . . btw right now i'm reading esoteric love . . . and  as much as i have read its damned cute . . .
infact for that matter titanic is one of my fav movies well the only tragedy that i have more than 40 times and everytime i cry like the first time . . . that's me . . . just a bit of a cry baby . . .

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

darling its not at all bad . . . its just that i in person am quite senstitive and i cant really handle too much of sadness . . . being merely 17 yrs old my baby mind is clouded with happily ever afters . . . i know reality is far from fairytales but still knowing doesnt help in any way . . . as much as i agree with the ending and the justification given by you but yeah its sad and it made me cry like a baby . . . my eyes r red of crying but that's me . . . now probably for another two three days i'll keep thinking abt it . . . i dont know whats it with me but yeah i m a cry aby . . . plz dont say sorry . . . it wasnt much of shock as with reading you did hint towards this . . . but when i strated reading i felt it will be a happy ending . . . that was it . . . whatever geet went through, her mom then her sis n everything it was heart wrenching but i believe in second chances at life . . . she spent 9 yrs in hatred and a few months in love but like they say love conquers all and i am an ardent believer of this . . . btw right now i'm reading esoteric love . . . and  as much as i have read its damned cute . . .

infact for that matter titanic is one of my fav movies well the only tragedy that i have more than 40 times and everytime i cry like the first time . . . that's me . . . just a bit of a cry baby . . .

lol… i should feel good then. i am 18 & wrote this.
:D
titanic is one of my fav to… but i go for Shakespeare love story.  hate most of his ending. but the  love… very different. each story is unique in its way…
i hated in my GCSE.. basically in english i had to read them. i used to cry to. lol
so snap… but bcs i type them… i don't feel same as the readers. :(

xxx
i am glad u liked it
& don't cry heheh
xxx
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

lol' i should feel good then. i am 18 & wrote this.
:D
titanic is one of my fav to' but i go for Shakespeare love story.  hate most of his ending. but the  love' very different. each story is unique in its way'
i hated in my GCSE.. basically in english i had to read them. i used to cry to. lol
so snap' but bcs i type them' i don't feel same as the readers. :(

xxx
i am glad u liked it
& don't cry heheh
xxx

dont talk abt shakespere . . . my dad had literature as his subject and he ahs all these damned shakespere books and he made me read quite a few forcefully . . . first and formost gos i had to read each n every god damn like thrice to get it in my head . . . i m so sick of hidden meanings in lines . . . but i agree the way he potrayed his stories is something novel and yeah likeable if only he loved happy endings . . . well when i typed TB update lately i was laughing typing it so yeah i feel even when i write , . . but anyway . . . i m not crying any longer just watched a few old office scenes of GHSP and m all smiley