Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 75)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

part 31

Maan & geet makes there way home. Whole car was full of shopping... Maan brought everything he liked for her....
Maan- Geet....
Geet- who did you tell about my truth?
Maan- umm... Dadima and dad....
Geet- and others?
Maan- it's not necessary!
Geet- no no... I want everyone in your family to know....
Maan- GEET.... You wanted me to tell my family & I have... Only pappa And Dadima will be living with us! No one els... And they are our only family... I only share personal thing with you... Dadima and dad...
Geet kept quit... Wasn't sure what exactly she wanted... But she wanted to break this marriage... Which didn't work at all....
Geet- I am curious... Why would they accept with a such a violent truth... She looked at maan quistingly... Maan closed his eyes... And cups his face...
Maan- not everything have to have a reason Geet... People Sometime do stuff without expecting anything in return... And that something is love... They love you like me... And they are also willing to do anything for you... Maan spoke in soft yet understanding voice....
Geet wasn't convinced and that was clearly visible on her face...
Geet- I don't believe that... Like you doing everything to stay with me... Or is it something els?
Maan looks at her confusingly... He staid calm... Knowing geet... His one mistake and everything will go downhill...
Maan- geet...
Before he could start again... Dadima diatribes them...
Dadima- At last you are here...
Maan- ji Dadima...
Dadi- all the wedding jewelry are here...
Geet looks at maan... She is more confuse then ever... Why they were not reacting... Why they steal treating her the same...
Geet looks at maan... Again and again. Dadi showed her all the jewelry. Geet didn't have much interest. She hardly cared.... Maan sat next to Geet... Creasing her hand. Everyone was there. All geets cousin... Maans cousin... Aunty... Everyone was parsing the jewelry. After all it's Maan sing khuranas wife... Jewelry have to be prefect. Sammera was drooling over few set along with Tani, Heer... Dadima snapped at all of them...
Dadi- it's only geets jewelry... Go way!
Maan- do you like any?
Geet nudge her shoulder.... Who was Least interested.
Maan chooses some jewelry for her....
Both walks in front of the mirror while everyone busy selecting some for them self...
Geet removes all her hair to one side... While maan gently kisses her neck... Geet smiles and looks down.... She could feel his lips brushing along her neck... And his hand stroking her exposed shoulder.... Maan was mesmerized with what ever she wares... She makes everything beautiful.... One by one maan puts everything on her.... While geet getting lost with his touch. Was he really that special to me. Geet lost her self in thought...
Maan looks at her... Her cheek was pink. Maan was jumping on the moon. His Geet was blushing. His Geet... Maan kissed her cheek.
Suddenly Tani screamed...
Tani- OMG! OMG! Look at bhabi... She looks so beautiful...
Geet smiles... Maybe for the first time from her heart.... Maan was more happy... He never knew her one smile worth this much to him... He is willing to loose everything for this smile... Everything. Maan looked at her... Lost as everyone started to phrase her.
Sammera was in tears. At last she have found her happiness but still there was fear! How long her happiness will last...
Maan was blessed as Dadi started to put kahal Tika on them..
Dadi- kicika najar na lage in dona ko....
Geet smiled and walks in to her room after choosing all the jewelry...

Maan flows her...
Maan- I have seen you smile for me today...
Geet- that's not true...
Maan- no matter how much you deny... You have shown love...
Geet- I have no feeling... No love...
Maan- no matter how much you deny... There was love.
Maan- Geet....
Geet ignores and started to take her cloths off to change. In front of maan....
Maan hugs her from the back...
Maan- we are not married yet Geet...
Geet- yes... So.... Maan we have done everything... Then what's this? She didn't sound rude... Simply asking him why he was behaving like this...
Maan- I want you to trust your self Geet with me... Not our physical attraction... It's nothing... What matter is this... He points at her heart... I want you to trust me with everything.... He cups her face... Everything Geet....
Geet looks at him blankly....
She went deep thought... Was Geet really started to trust him... But it can break anytime... She had that trust somehow... After change both walked in to the living room... Whole house was bright... Colorfully... Just waiting for them.... It was there moment... Just there.
Geet couldn't stop her self to look... Was this right she thought...
One by one all maans friends appeared...

Armaan hugged man... While Yash poking... Taking glimpse of his new bhabi.
Yash- god she is beautiful...
Geet was with Tanni and heer... Talking to few gust...
Maan- yes she is... And all my.
Yash- are are... Already possessive...
Maan- I think that's the only reason she is here.... Maan sing khurana never gives up in anything. He adds his pride. He always and gets the best... He looks at Geet while drinking. She was looking ravishing today. Something different was there. Her glow it was pure... It felt like it was from within her...
Maan took few more seap and walked towards her....
Yash stopped him...
Yash- commen maan, leave her. She needs to enjoy. WITHOUT YOU. Everyone laughed.
Maan- she could never enjoy without me. Maan smirks...
Yash- lagi sharth...
Maan- you going to lose.
Yash- let's see...

Yash took maan out for sometime... Geet looked round to the last place he was standing. She felt restless... She looked round... And walked round. Not enjoying the party at all...
Geet- where is maan?
Tanni- I don't know! With Yash I think...
Geet nodes and walks out... She wasn't feeling well at all... What was going on. With her... Why she was so restless? Wasn't her who wanted to run way from him only few days ago... Then? Why?? Why she was so restless when she clearly knew well maan only left for few minutes to spend some time with his friends...
Geet walked out of the mansion... Looking round... No one to be seen.
Geet gets upset instantly. She looks at her phone few time... She decided to call but then again stops. It's not right she thought. No! No... Defiantly not right! Why she was calling him....

Maan and everyone was observing restless geet. Somewhere maan loved her restless for him. She clearly suggested that... Her life is impossible with out him. Maan knew well how much she might hate this trick. He decided to stop it instantly... All his friends walked in to the party again... While maan slowly hugged her from the back.
Maan- missed me? He slowly whispers in a husky voice...
Geet blushes... But decided to hide.
Geet- I wasn't missing you. That's a lie.
Maan- Ab mera jane juth bhi bolna sihik gya....
Geet- I am not lying.
Maan- is it that's why you looked so restless?... I was only absent for five minutes...
Geet- where were you? She decided to ask... Maan was being really naughty now... His hand started to travel down her skirt... Geet was enjoying it... She didn't complain at all...
Maan- ase... Pas....
Geet- ase- pas?
Maan- keeping an eye on you from far...
Geet- how far?
Maan- only few steps way... Where I still can here your rapid heartbeats for me..... With sweet words he started to kiss her neck passionately...
Geet- my heart wasn't beating for you...
Maan- acca! It seems like it... It only called out maans name....
Geet- it's your illusion... Nothing els.... With those words maan twists her round... Hugging her tighter and tighter... She hardly could breath. He was surficating her....
Maan- my ears are dying to hear your heart…

next- where is maan???

hay you all… ty for all the lovely comments… maybe 3-4 more parts… :D then all done and over… :D

xxxxxx

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10skydaffodils7dpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989cukishmaaneet05geetoznikitaagarwal06Salmankatmiss_dreamysansheen99AISHAJSkasturi11reshmi87payal956asmi123wifey90trendyfriendsmaaneet93juhi_ansarimamon.moonlakshmisalvadiSemarnkannie03taanninonabebusimzzzzcoolbhakbhartifanalu5123kinnolove_lavnyahansasmahemvb--love--red135bnisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelpreciuspearlmaaneetfan123bono_jostnanamitasinYellowtullipssana.saba7Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsMoon002siroililydh_ritimaaneetfanaticprabha75greshuSrabon_DharamishtibimaasthaHADmishtiAzmiiLakshmi86nan_10m-g19cool_gal17RukhluvMaanshivangi783huny.thebestcrazydevil87muskaan...reea88doosheekabobbydollcherieLoverRohini20Tressaanshimanshi-Premeena-cutie_pie21charlie1950trishapQueenbeePallavikiran99dreamy4everIlovemskPrettychoco90jazmeen_mahi_bluedreamz953HanoAhmedputhCutee999-shamima-BadGirlKissmaanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.untamedtigressRocks.DharaJayaR--ANGEL--princess163MsMovielover286pearlgangesegbkshubhangivasavi_srianmirzainsight555libra25paponeconMaaneet.Loversimi91basicquestion118myprideAudiwalia-Veritaserum-ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94kuhu18iMadzWater.wajiha-1ambbihashruthiRPaintedSkyDoracakemrk-1blueopalpunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-pixie-mchoprakooliionamita25sweet scorpio-madhvi--afsha-SahSahswetha10Fallen AngelRadhika Shahcharmed ones--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpshah10MishtyShonahinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan..shreyaa..ShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.Tyroimpoojaverma_BlackPearl_Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachufelicitysmoak.notfadedawayKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
that was really sweet update ClapClapClapClapClap
i am enjoying maaneet romance EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
geeet start to trust him but she denying to him
maan said to  his dadi and dad abt her ??? 

Edited by ambbiha - 17 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectflirt8FireSafireFiree

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

so Geet falling deeply

did Maan really tell Dadi and Papa the truth?
why it seems that he is hiding something from Geet?
ClapClapClap

Edited by smj1977 - 17 January 2011 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

awesome..

the way she blushed was oo beautiful!!

please update soon

Edited by maneet1985 - 17 January 2011 at 4:21am

FireSafireFiree

sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
are you updating all the parts now and end today?

lovely update i was missing you...
love you keyama.

FireSafireFiree

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
 Y...... SHE'S  NOT EXCEPTING HER LOVE................( i know dat).. BUT STILL............. SHE LOVES HIM............. IS MAAN  LYING............ HE DID N'T TELL HER TRUTH TO DAADI........ 

FireSafireFiree

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeee
geet is in luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

FireSafireFiree

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
me waiting.....updateeeeeeeeeeeeee...soon...!!!!

Rohini

FireSafireFiree

Go to top