Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 65)

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Update pla

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Sorry keyama could not comment as was offline:) awesome concept sana:) keyama story line is great :) looking eagerly for the next part

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

NOTE

hay u all'. last part will be up tonight' sorry  i have too much study to do' i only can keep up with one FF' thats all. i wont be able to type more'. so i am finishing Intezzar' and Heartbeats tonight' with a long update' and Animosity and Dark love hopefully by this week. sorry.. it will be rough ending. i just don't have time anymore. i will keep with one ff and will regularly update it'. but max 0-2 parts a day. i am sorry my readers again. i am too busy and hardly get any time. and i can't leave anything half hanging. so i am finishing them. sorry again. but i will come with one long term ff. :D i hope thats good enough.
xxxxxx

love you all for all the love and support. 
keyama
xxx
xxxx
xxxx

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Semarnkhemvbholyangelmaaneetfan123bono_jostnaHADmishtiRohini20TishuuSimplyAparajita-shamima-Rocks.Dharabluedreamz953dreamy4everIlovemskIqbal Neha1Prettychoco90basicquestion1wajiha-1smj1977.shrutiKaSh-Maneet-FanimpoojavermaSahSahsweet scorpiomitzi11charmed onesmchoprarsroopalimuskanppickachufelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Go ahead buddy .Waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggg  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Which ff u'll keep 4 a long? Is it d new 1 u were talkin about?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paloma_DFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
part 30….
sorry for mistakes… i didn't have enough time to ck
xxx

Geet stood by the window. She was thoughtless. She have shared her most violent secret with someone, now she having doubt. Rethinking possibly. She looked out the window to the garden. Filled with White Rose. Her favourite. Geet closed her eyes. Was my favourite. Suddenly two hands slides on her slim waist. She knew exactly who it was. Geet stood there still. Maan hugs her tight. Both looked at the White garden for while. Enjoying the silence. Enjoying the cool breeze that was touching there smooth skin. Maan still haven't forgot about her past. It was ringing in his head. He couldn't even Imagne the torture the torment Geet went through. Experiencing her sister and her sisters sons death at such a young age, must be horrifying. Specially the picture she have explained. Maan didn't want to Imagne the fact and for Geet it was infront of her eyes. Maan hugs geet tighter. And gently kisses her cheek.
Maan- I can't even imagine your past. It terrifies me...
Geet nodes...
Maan spines geet around & cups her face...
Maan- you trust me na...
Geet looks up- no...
Maan- why Geet?
Geet- I don't know.
Maan- trust me... I never knew anything...
Geet looks at him bluntly...
Maan sits on the floor leaning against the wall while Geet on his lap... She slowly rests her self and her head on his chest. Maan hugs her tight...
Maan- Geet do you remember the time when we both sat in that empty room...
Geet nodes remembering her drugs...
Maan- we both went throughout the pain. I wanted to be there. To be your support. It hurts me when you re in pain... And to experience the pain I also went in with you.... Maan holds gets hand and locks his finger between hers.
Maan- you have to trust me Geet. Trust comes with time. I can't make you trust with words. You have to feel the trust within me...
Geet- I have no feeling...
Maan- you do... I know you love me... Love me more then anything els...
Geet- no...
Maan cups her face...
Maan- but you can trust me that I love you na...
Geet nodes negatively again...
Maan- look at me geet.... Geet.... He slowly wispears...
Geet looks at his deep eyes... Something different was there. Something new... She was lost in them. She wante to comeback. Ignore his every thought. Somewhere she didn't have the capability to undergoes the same process, same blind trust that she have once done on her mum and dad. It was broken brutally. If he breaks his promise... Now! I won't have the courage to rebuild my self. I will do something beyond my imagination... Not just with him... But with my self and everyone. I will kill him within. Torture him... Beyond raj... Beyond my imagination. I don't want to take that risk. It will ripe everyone apart.
Geet- don't i will...
Maan puts his finger on her lips...
Maan- Geet... I love you. That's the most happening truth in my life. Something that i could never explain. It's true at the beginning I was angry with you... I felt like you have betrayed me. You have used me... But... Once you have told me your darkest truth... You have trusted me... It made me feel more then special.... There was tears on maans eyes.... It made me feel I belong to you & you belong to me...
Maan takes her hand and slowly press it on his heart...
Maan- it hurts here... I could feel the pain....
Geet staires at his chest... Hearing the slow relaxing heart beats. He wasn't panicking. He wasn't screaming.... He was calm.... With filled up eyes...
Maan- it's all yours... I am part if you Geet.... He gently strokes her cheek...
Geet looks at him blankly... Not sure what to trust... Him or her self... She never trusted anyone... She can't take the risk...
Geet relaxes her self in his arm.... Both sat there thoughtless. They didn't have a normal life... There was nothing normal about them... Nothing. How could she trust anyone in this abnormal life. There are high possibility for anything to happen. The fear of what could happen if this trust breaks is in explainable. Does that mean Geet trusts maan?
Geet went in deep thought... She feel sleep on maans lap... Waking up at midnight again. Maan was in deep sleep. Geet woke in to the shower and sat there for hours before maan joined. Made her cuddled up on his lap. Stroking her hair gently. All her past memory rewoke. She have supersede this for so long time that it felt like a dream... This is not true she kept repeating to her self.
Geet- I have seen many people.
Maan nodes...
Geet- no one could ever accept the fact.
Maan- you just have presumed. Have you ever tried...
Geet- I have seen many example...
Maan- we are different....
Geet- I an different... You still the same....
Maan- do you remember you mentioned yesterday... Love is blind...
Geet- I don't want you to be blind. I want you to see the truth.
Maan- I have seen the truth.... I have accepted the truth.... & that's why I am blindly in love with you....
Geet- you have seen nothing....
Maan hugs her tighter....
After few minute both walks out...
It was a odd night... Maan helps geet to dry and after that both cuddles up sleeping again...

Sammera came in to take Geet for wedding shopping. Maan didn't want her to go... But he wanted to do this wedding in proper way... Every ceromoney should happen in traditional way.

Geet didn't say a word... Maan didn't want to leave her alone... He decided to go with them....

Maan- I can help her...
Sammera laughed...- she have never done any shopping... She have no clues what she wants... And what she needs... It's always me...
Maan- no wonder Geet have such a bad choice.
Geet gives Maan a annoying look.
Maan- I mean look at her cloths...
Geet- you have brought me them...
Maan- ha... But your choise.
Geet- I wasn't even in the shop.
Maan- don't lie Geet....
Geet- how am I lying?
Maan- so you are saying... Everything you wearing now it's my choice...
Geet nodes... Yes.
Maan- sooo... You like my choice...
Geet nodes again for a yes... Then realised what she have just admit... Then quickly adds no...
Maan kisses her tight on the lips...
Sammera blushed and looks way... Luckily there was no one els....
Maan- at least you have accepted something.
Geet- that was a trick question.
Maan- umm... You still love my flavour.
Geet roles her eyes and snaps- Sammera I am not going shopping. Buy whatever you want.
Sam nodes... Didn't want to argue with her...
Maan- but it's our wedding...
Geet- its your... No my....
Maan- Geet!
Geet looks at him... She was about to walk way when maan picks her up and forcefully takes her towards the car.
Sammera just looked at Geet an maan....
Sam- kitni achi hi ya... Aur Ae jali...
Geet- have you told your family my truth?
Maan- nodes for a no...
Geet- I won't merry you untill you tell them the truth...
Maan- Geet...
Maan stops the can on the side... He cups her face...
Maan- why?
Geet- I don't build anything on lie... I never have.
Maan- Geet... I am scared....
Geet- in what?
Maan- scared of loosing you... Tum kabi mujce chorke to na jaovge... There was deep feeling in those words... Like they are coming from his heart... Geet looks at him... Even her heart melted with those words...
Geet- I don't want to be your weakness... I won't merry you untill you tell your family the whole truth.
Maan hugged her tight...
Maan- how could I... Will you trust them if they accept you?
Geet- what do you mean?
Maan- I have told them....
Geet- and there answer?
Maan- what do you think?
Geet- hmm...
Maan- how could I not tell them... You wanted me to... I love you Geet & for you I am willing to do anything. Anything.
Geet wasn't sure What to think now...
Maan- for them it's my happiness.... And for me... It's yours.....
Geet looks at him.... Surprised. Shocked...
Maan- I promise you... I would never let this trust disspeare…

hay you all… i hope u lot liking this…
thanks for all the love and support
love keyama
xxx

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvasubiafreengaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989taniakhaled48cukishmaaneet05geetoznikitaagarwal06sansheen99AISHAJSSalmankatgagsybpinkykasturi11A8406payal956asmi123trendyfriendsmaaneet93luv angelTinkJialakshmisalvadiannie03Semarnkbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarimamon.moonalu5123love_lavnyahansasmahemvb--love--preciuspearlnisha_bhYellowtullipsbono_jostnadiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123sana.saba7perfectflirt8Moon002Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsdh_ritimaaneetfanaticprabha75HADmishtiAzmiiSrabon_Dharabeauty84RukhluvMaanm-g19maansi007shivangi783huny.thebestLakshmi86TishuudoosheekaTressaRohini20cherieLoveranshimanshikellzEimenEnchantedNirjhor105trishaplodyteri_susanmaanmishtiQueenbeePallavikiran99dreamy4everPrettychoco90Anvi2009Iqbal Neha1jazmeenBadGirlKissbluedreamz953puthHanoAhmedCutee999maanujaanu-shamima-SimplyAparajitauntamedtigresshappydays30.ramya-gurtian.gangesegbRocks.Dhara286pearlprincess163MsMovielover--ANGEL--insight555_GoldenStarz_kshubhangianmirzavasavi_srinehakapoor7tellymesimi91-Veritaserum-RamhariMaaneet.Loverpaponeconbasicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shrutiwajiha-1iMadzramaheshKrishnaluv94ambbihaVintagepeachWater.-pixie-shruthiRPaintedSkymrk-1blueopalpunjabi.princessweet cherrykooliionamita25CrazzyBusy-afsha-mchoprasweet scorpioFallen Angelcharmed onesSahSahswetha10sona-rai--Ratna--MishtyShonarsroopalimuskanpmaansee--aarthi--KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebpreethiaShalve..shreyaa..Sabmeratu.TyroimpoojavermaMadhuri53CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
LOVED IT...HOPEFULLY GEET WILL TRUST MAAN...UPDATE SOON

Edited by --ANGEL-- - 14 January 2011 at 9:23am

FireSafireFiree

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged