Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 54)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
omg hope maan is able 2 create trust in geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by maanmishti

hmmm at last truth is out.....but keya i dont know but first time i felt bad for prem......i mean its not his mistake.......its raj but poor family has to suffer.....loved maan the way he supported her...but common yaar he lost his fd......poor prem i feel sorry for him.......now want to maan to prove his love.......but i want geet to also start falling in love with maan......plzzzzz update soonSmile

oooo' who you calling poor family? lol'. yep maan have to walk through fire to make his love trust. lol lovely comment' but i do say poor prem. he is just suffering' first from raj now from maan & geet still not his.LOL

dont ask who i am calling poor family because i am confusedROFL......should i say juneja's or geets family i dont know.....but among all i feel sorry for prem and his sisters......they r the one suffering a lotCry.......ya i know its not a flower walk to maan......lets see what happens nextLOL

FireSafireFiree

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
awesome updateClapClapClapClapClap
i am not k wit this prem guy is he gonna come bet maaneet and create more problem ShockedShockedShockedShocked
geet shuld trust maan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
continue soon

FireSafireFiree

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
nice
i cried
for geet
it really hurts abt her past
well written
thanx

FireSafireFiree

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by zeynab111

OMG!!!!!!!!!

THIS WHOLE story just took a HUGE TURN!!!!!!!

i think i am bit paranoid but plz tell me that geet is not using Maan to hurt Prem and as well as to hurt maan...

i actually trust that geet is telling maan the truth but i also have a feeling that geet may be just toying with maan and using him to go against his best friend...i hope im wrong....im starting to pity geet and understand where she is coming from. plz dont ruin that image of her. 

:D mixxed feeling' we don't know yet' one side you can see geet thinking maan is using her to take revenge and another you can see geet is using maan' i wonder whos side to take' lol.. you have to wait
and yes we should feel pity' hehe i wont.. and there are more to this past' geet stopped middle way...
xxxxxx.

maybe they both can forget about taking revenge...problem solved...lol.....

yea once u put it that way it can go both ways....so basically the pressure is on u...but so far u are doing a fantastic job with the story and im sure u will mesmerize us with which ever side u choose to pick...i will be looking forward to finding out the rest of her past....thx so much ur doing a fantastic job

FireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!!!

FireSafireFiree

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Feel sorry for geet and I understand some of her revenge was justified and the rest was due to her hatred and anger..... But for once I want maan to stop trying anything for geet. I don't like girls who play victim all the time and keep demanding. Sure everyone will jump at me for this and say well she isn't asking for anything but ofcourse she is.... She very well knows that she is maan's weakness. She knows he can't breath without her then in a twisted way she is expecting maan to get her out of her past's shawdows. BUT I want her to know what love is. I want her to go through the same feeling of wanting someone the way so many other boys did. The way they begged for her and she could care less . I want her to long for maan , beg for maan's love, desire him day and night. ..... Sorry if I got emotional but I support geet in her past but I don't want maan to loose all his dignity. I want him to be accepted by geet.... Because she loves him but not because maan is begging for her.

FireSafireFiree

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
emotional n heart touching part

FireSafireFiree

Go to top