Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 49)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

<font color="#0066CC">simply superbClapawesomeClapwonderfulClap</font>
<font color="#CC0099">it really broke myBroken Heartreading about geets past...Cry</font>
<font color="#0066CC">n i'm even more terrified to hear more....as </font><font color="#00FF66">maan said...</font>Maan closed his eyes. He knew this story. But not fully. He even knew the guy.
<font size="2" color="#CC3399">i mean what is going to happen next....Confused</font>
<font size="2" color="#0099CC">do continue soon....</font>
nice observation babe. Lol. Yes maan knew some facts. But again for the media it was supersede. Hench sammera always had tight security around her. She have seen what geet went through. And same with her dad. That's why they never used to say anything. For maan... You jut have to wait. Xxx

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update
prem is heartbroken
geet's past is sad
no wonder she is like that
her sister died
everything happened in front of her eyes
 no wonder why she is so cold hearted
glad she took revenge from the guy like that
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
lovely update :)

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Omd I feel for geet and what a dark truth I can unserstand now why she is like how she is I mean to enudure all that pain in a young age any girl would go astray and she also lost her mental stability which makes it's much worded as she is half conscious but she had a motive to get revenge from her sisters boyfriend and as she said she enjoyed the pain on his face so thaw what lead to her doing one night stands and leading such a life as she lost trust on people mostly boys as what she learnt when she was little made her emotionless and think that she should treat boys like that or the same would happen to her as what happened to her sister and she doesn't want to realive that experience which caused her and her sister so much pain as she never got the love that she should have got but now maan comes along and breathes life in her with his immense love and she has started to trust him and so she told him about her truly dark past anyways great update and you penned her dark past down brilliantly and can't wait to know more about her past Smile
ty Hun. Yes she have lost all faith. It's hard for her to believe that maan could love her this much. Specially seeing her dad and mum never loved one another. Her sister was bettaie and everyones heart she broker try were sad for few days but back to normal again. That's what exactly she thinks about maan at the mon. Xxx lovely comments x

-shamima-

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
WinkWow first things first - I just want to say......The updates were really well written and describedSmile you had the emotion right bang on the point! Clap
Reading the past that Geet has unfortuneatly suffered - was bringing tears to my eyes tooCry......I feel sorry for the girl - she has had to face so much from such a tender age.....it's unbelievableShocked - at a time when she should have been enjoying her childhood and having fun.....she was instead having such vivid thoughtsAngry and images flooding her mind - not only thatOuch.............poor anjali.......... i cannot believe she had to go through that much toooOuch and let me just confess here..............

from the beginning, i never blamed geet for how she isConfused.....because I knew somewhere along the line she was doing so...because of sumthing huge that has happened in her life and had a feeling she was doing as a means of forgetting something or perhaps an easy route out as when she's sleeping around with other men or drowning herself with drugs - it's keeping her mind off those thoughtsStar

the sad thing is.....she's never been able to open up as fully as she did with maan - which is why those thoughts have always haunted her and i guess seeing the intense love that maan has for her Embarrassed(even though she may not love him....but she sure knws and can feel the love that maan has for her, which is why she wants him to not marry her as she doesnt want to hurt the guy or cause him grief) the intense love from maan has made her realise she can trust him with all her life LITERALLY......... im glad she's opened up nowClapSmileWink

when geet used to say u shouldnt marry me - i knw maan used to get annoyed but remained calm and just said she will marry him- end of, but  honestly that was getting anoying - i felt maan was addressing her fears - at least now he will knw why she says so and can help her once again to get out of this horrible past she has

lool on a more easy tone...........seems like maan is always gonna be the one going out of his way to make sure geet feels better and does things for a happier future

helping her with the drug issue and now this horrible past issue - hes gonna help her get through it..hes doing sooo much for her...........but then i guess isse hi toh pyar kehte haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved each word Keyama............truly

Well done and HUGE thanksHug

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_87

<font color="#990066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">This honestly is one of my favourite updates for this Fan fiction... one of my other favourites was when Maan used to hold her and sleep with her to get her out of the addiction... and when he would go through the pain to get her out of her misery... and today's update as well ... these two updates are my all time favourite and so heart-wrenching.. i loved others too but these two have to be the ultimate ones...

I cant wait to read the rest... please keep updating hun.. i m in love with this fan fiction! It honestly is one of the best i have come across... Soo different and sooo gooood!!! <3 Keep up the greattttt work!!!! Update sooon... cant wait to know more of her past.. I love these characters...

</font>
</font>
those parts are my fav to. It truly express maans love. No matter why will happen he will be with his geet forever. He showed his love through care, passone... Fear. Which geet never experience before. Everyone was jut physically attracted. But maan did more. Which clearly shown in those act. He was with her 24 hours enduring her pain. He was wake didint are about sleeping or eating... He just wanted to stay with geet. And make sure she was happy. He is a true man. I just love him. Lol... Bit big headed about my own character. Lol. But I really did love those scn after I finished typing. Lovely comment hub xxx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WinkWow first things first - I just want to say......The updates were really well written and describedSmile you had the emotion right bang on the point! Clap
Reading the past that Geet has unfortuneatly suffered - was bringing tears to my eyes tooCry......I feel sorry for the girl - she has had to face so much from such a tender age.....it's unbelievableShocked - at a time when she should have been enjoying her childhood and having fun.....she was instead having such vivid thoughtsAngry and images flooding her mind - not only thatOuch.............poor anjali.......... i cannot believe she had to go through that much toooOuch and let me just confess here.............. </font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">from the beginning, i never blamed geet for how she isConfused.....because I knew somewhere along the line she was doing so...because of sumthing huge that has happened in her life and had a feeling she was doing as a means of forgetting something or perhaps an easy route out as when she's sleeping around with other men or drowning herself with drugs - it's keeping her mind off those thoughtsStar</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the sad thing is.....she's never been able to open up as fully as she did with maan - which is why those thoughts have always haunted her and i guess seeing the intense love that maan has for her Embarrassed(even though she may not love him....but she sure knws and can feel the love that maan has for her, which is why she wants him to not marry her as she doesnt want to hurt the guy or cause him grief) the intense love from maan has made her realise she can trust him with all her life LITERALLY......... im glad she's opened up nowClapSmileWink</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">when geet used to say u shouldnt marry me - i knw maan used to get annoyed but remained calm and just said she will marry him- end of, but honestly that was getting anoying - i felt maan was addressing her fears - at least now he will knw why she says so and can help her once again to get out of this horrible past she has</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">lool on a more easy tone...........seems like maan is always gonna be the one going out of his way to make sure geet feels better and does things for a happier future</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">helping her with the drug issue and now this horrible past issue - hes gonna help her get through it..hes doing sooo much for her...........but then i guess isse hi toh pyar kehte haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Loved each word Keyama............truly</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Well done and HUGE thanksHug</font>
love you love you love you. Of course this is what love is. No matter what you are always there for one another. (ok... I found that definition in dictionary lol... I still DK what love is... Yet I write romantic ff! Actually more like dark ff) maan have to be there for her. Because of him she is better today. It's purly his love that changing geet. You are exactly right about the fact it's always maan who does stuff to make her happy. But we have to realise geets past is so violent that it's impossible for her to do anything for him. Maybe in future. Lol. But maan have ne'er faced any of this type of situation. He is just hearing it from geet. He only can feel sorry but understanding the pain will be impossible for him. That's why he tries his level best to make her happy. He only feels geets pain. Like when she is cold... When she cries. He asks her to express everything. Even though he dosn't understand completely he is still there for her. For everything. Hopefully geet understands that soon. :D love your comments. Yep more dark past coming out soon. Completely explain the main reason. Xxxx

Tishuu

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Lovely updates... Horrible thing for Geet past... Please updates soon!

FireSafireFiree

Go to top