Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 40)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

***My Dark LOver***
Part 28

I AM pm ing u all now' if you didn't recived any PM thats mean u r not on my list. do say i will add u  lot to my PM'

xxxx

It's 5am when Geet woke up again finding her self in maans arm. She gets up covers her self with the spread... And sits nest to maan... Just staring at him... Then she lais down. Just stating at him.
Maan slowly opens his eyes... Finding Geet looking at him. He brings her back to his embrace...
Maan- good morning... He smiles in a half sleepy voice.
Geet- good morning...
Maan looks at her eyes. She have been wake for while.
Maan- when did you get up? He quickly gives her a peck.
Geet- 3 hours ago.
Maan- why?
Geet- you wanted to know more about my past right...
Maan nodes.
Geet- let's go.
Maan- where?
Geet- to see my past.

Maan & Geet gets ready. Geet never have came this close to anyone her inter life to tell her brutal fact. She have never.

Geet tells maan to drive to her old house. Old Handa mansion. It was a big mansion. No different then there new one. It looked like a hunted house.
Maan- your old house?
Geet nodes...
Geet walks in opening the door with a key she took out from her purse.
There was picture of her. Young Geet.
Geet- I had a sister name Anjali.
Maan looks at her in shock and surprised.
Maan- Anjali Handa?
Geet nodes- she was 2 years below you. She went to the same school and collage as you.
Everything started to add up to maan now...
Geet- that's my mum and dad. Se points at the picture.
Maan started to shake a bit. The truth she was about to say... He knew somewhere it's not a nice one.

I was 11 when my sister was brutally raped. No other then her own BF. He was older then her. Just a year. She was only 14.
Maan closed his eyes. He knew this story. But not fully. He even knew the guy.
Geet- she became pregnant. She was only 14. Do you realize how young she was.
Maan sat on the staircase... And geet hugged him tight.
Geet- it was too dangerous for her. The guy left her soon as he found out she was pregnant. He was 16 then. Di was scared. Petrified to tell anyone. Rape thing was something els but she was pregnant. She didn't tell me anything. I was too young. I wouldn't even have understood anything. My mum found out. She was a drugy. She didn't give a dam care about his child. I used to see my sister in fear most of the time. I still was unknown about everything... She stopped going to school. She stopped going out completely. She stopped talking to all her friend. Only person she used to talk was me. When she was 6 month old I started to notice her tummy was big. I bluntly asked di... Why are you getting fat?
She cried... And whispered she is pregnant. I wasn't sure what she meant. I was super exited. There was a small child will be joining us.

Maan sat there listening. He could feel his shirt was getting wet of geets tears but he let her cry... That was the first time she cried.

Geet- my mother cheated on my dad. They have been apart for more then 5 years then. My dad wanted to take us with him but she fired a case against him. My mother wanted to keep us only because my dad used to give her money to look after us and she used to buy her drugs with them...

After 9 month when my sisters due date was soon she started to fall Ill. She knew somewhere that she will die. She was too young to give a birth to a child. My mother was carless in this. She didn't take her for abortion. She couldn't tell dad because she will kill her alive. On the day when... When...
Geet couldn't talk any more.... Maan holds her tight to comfort her... But she wasn't stopping. The memory starts to come alive. The thing she have supersede for years started to kill her again. She started to get panic attack...
Maan cups her face...
Maan- look at me geet... Just look at me. I am here for your. My love will erase all your bad memory. Everything. I promise....
Geet rests her self on his chest... Holds him tight. She cried for hours before she spoke up again.
Geet- the day of her due date... My sister fainted. On the floor. I was only 11. Had no clue what was going on. Her water broke. The baby came out. I felt sick. She laid there in a pool of blood. Half dead senseless. I was screaming... Screaming my life out. I called dad instantly. I wondered why he wasn't here with us. But he lied to us. He lied that he was still with my mum.
My sister holds the baby. Unconscious I quickly grabbed a towel to cover the baby. My sister wasn't properly developed yet to breast feed her... I told my dad to come soon as possible. My sister was still on the floor. She died.

Maan sat there frozen. He was shaking with her dark experience.

Geet- I called my mum. Over and over again. Do you know what she was doing on that moment of time.... She was with another men in bed.

Maan couldn't take it anymore. But he needs to know the truth. A violent fact about geets life. He was the only person she have opened and truly expressed her self. He wanted to share her pain and grief.

Geet- I rushed in. I found them in a most disgusting position you can ever Imagine. They both were in front of me on the bed naked.
I screamed and closed my eyes. I felt sick. Disgust. I ran out leaving there door open. By the time I came back the child was dead to. After 30 minute my mum and the disgusting man came down. I was covered in blood. Surrounded by my sister dead body and and her child.
I was shaking. My sister was naked. I covered her with a towl. Not to let that disgusting man see my sister. My dad also appeared. He had a heart attack instantly. Luckily my cousin and my uncle was there. My mental ability was badly effected after that day.
My dad was fine and took me way.
My mental ability slowly improved. But my mother still used to come and see me. And her present always reminded me of that day. I never told my dad the whole truth. Not what I have seen. My mother always used to come and gave me disgusting thought. Mentally abused me. I started to become week again. When I was 15 she died. I wanted to forget everything. Everything. Shive was my closest friend. Even he never knew the wole violent truth. I wanted to experience everything. My mental stability wasn't that good. I wasn't in sense. I researched everything about s**. everything. And me and Shive spend our first night. I was mentally sick. We were old enough to get safety proaction. Because I wasn't ready to die like my sister. I had long plan for everything. I started to date the guy who killed my sister. I was more mature and physically well build up at the age of 15. I looked like a 17. I was Beautiful. Pretty like my sister. Any guy would fall for me. I played with his heart. I tempted him so much that he was dying for my touch. He also tried to rape me... But didn't work. After the he went insane just for my touch. I cheated on him with his best mate right in front of him... He went mental. I simply played with his heart. He couldn't bare anyone touching me... And I was enjoying his pain... One night he found me with another boy... And it was his sisters love. He was in pain enough to see me with someone els but seeing me with his sister love... That was the best bit.

next- More dark past'

hay guys' i hope u lot don't feel sick. please do analyise her past as it plaies a vitle role' please leave me some long comments'

xxxx and the LIKE BUTTON xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 January 2011 at 4:31pm

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsmaaneet05nikitaagarwal06sansheen99AISHAJSpayal956A8406gagsybpinkykasturi11asmi123trendyfriendsmaaneet93bhakbhartifanlakshmisalvadivirenschoudhary.ataannineetiporwalsaadi88hemvbPaloma_Dbono_jostnadiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123hansasmared135brostshruthiruchssana.saba7mishtibAzmiidh_ritimaaneetfanaticprabha75greshucool_gal17m-g19siroililyRohini20cherieLoverSujata77Lakshmi86-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783doosheekajennifer1993TishuuanshimanshilodyNirjhor105trishapmaanmishtistarasdfdreamy4everCutee999Prettychoco90rituka7pushpibluedreamz953puthfebinyusuffHanoAhmed-shamima-maanujaanuBadGirlKissRocks.Dharagangesegbuntamedtigressvasavi_srikshubhangi286pearlMaaneet.LoverRamharisimi91krati5ramaheshKrishnaluv94Water.wajiha-1-Veritaserum-basicquestion118mypridemrk-1VintagepeachambbihaPaintedSkyshruthiRpunjabi.princessweet cherryviny_queentehzeeb25Mrs.ZSKKaSh-Maneet-FanSahSah-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11charmed onesswetha10kooliioFallen Angelrsroopalimuskanp--aarthi--shah10sona-raiSabmeratu...shreyaa..ShalvepreethiaTyroimpoojavermaMadhuri53CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachu.CookieMonster.

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
poor Prem so hurt & broken heart tooBroken HeartBroken Heart Broken Heart i hope he recover & find someone else pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

Edited by sharmake11 - 11 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Love you Key   Heart

My heart'is beating very fast ,thinking about Geet's past..................... what she is gonna reveal .

Plz continue soon.....

FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Loved da update
Do continue
It was amazing

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

plz.....plz.............plz.......cont asap

wonder wat geet is going reveal

nd poor prem,wish he over-come it very soon............

FireSafireFiree

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
how evil is her mom AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she mentally abused innocent geet
she dint care abt her daughters only thing she need is body satisfaction and money, bcoz her  2 innocent soul lost their life AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry i heard true stories abt the mothers like her 
continue soon

Edited by ambbiha - 11 January 2011 at 9:17am

FireSafireFiree

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
perfectly justified...sequence....ClapClapClapClap
too good
grt grt work can't wait to read on

Edited by muskanp - 11 January 2011 at 9:18am