Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 39)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
bc with update geets dark past… OO
xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Azmii

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

bc with update geets dark past' OO
xx

FireSafireFiree

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

bc with update geets dark past' OO
xx
OMG i am waiting 4 it 4 long

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Part 27

prem sat there thoughtless. Was maan taking the right step. he was right... was i only defending him because I am still madly in love with geet or i wanted to protect my friend. life have been very cruel to me and bow i am seeing love of my life with my best friend. what els do you expect from me god. i cant tolerate this. after 2 years ii am seeing her and yet in another mans arm. does she really love him or its just another of her silly game. the thing she have done to me, no one could ever forgive her , but i have. because i love her. She have plaid with my heart yet here i can't take revenge against her. i love her too much. no one ever touched my heart like the way she have. why did you do this to me geet? why? was our relationship all the memory was that week that it was simple for you to move on. i watched her from the corner. she was dancing with maan again. happy. Was she playing with his family as well. Maan have told me she have told him all the truth. How far I wonder. Maan is a fool. She will play with his heart as well.

Geet was dancing with maan happily. She wanted to tell everyone the truth but maan have stopped her. Something maan really appreciate. Maan had his won selfish reason for it. He didn't want any of his family member to criticize her. Maan knew well that this lie will kill her but sometime its good to lie. Life is not always perfect and our life is defiantly not the perfect one. 

Maan holds her close sliding his hand on her bare waist.

Geet- wasn't few minute ago enough...

Maan nodes for a no...

Geet smirks...

Maan- I have spoken to prem...

Geet- what did he say?

Maan- nothing... Same thing as you.

Geet- I think you should listen to us for once...

Maan- us... There is only me and you as us... No one els.

Geet- possessive maan... I like that.

Maan- hmm... Maybe thats why you are in my arm still...

Geet- of course... But seriously you have to think about this. I can't really face prem now. I left him. 

Maan- I like that at least you feeling guilty for someone...

Geet went in deep thought with maans word... I am feeling guilty? What... God no... Why would I feel guilty.

Maan could read geet face that what exactly she was thinking. Guilty or no guilty.... You won't be able to leave maan sing khurana at all. I will make sure you will be Mrs maan sing khurana.

Geet looks at him... Bit surprised with her own thought. Was maan really taking over my mind. I can't let that happen. I don't want to feel the pain. Its ridicules. I could never possibly fell for someone. We have strong physical attraction. Thats it. Nothing more or nothing less. 

Maan- stop think rubbish stuff.

Geet- how am I thinking rubbish stuff?

Maan- its pointless.... Just enjoy the party with me...

Geet- I am... Thats why I am in your arm.

Maan- is it really....

Geet- of course...

Maan gives her few kiss on her ear... And cheek. Prem looks way. He couldn't bare to see the sight. That was true he was jealousy. This was beyond jealousy. How could geet move on so easily. She have told me most she spend with any guy was a day. But I was special. A month. Of course she is in love with maan. It is clearly visible in her face. In someway I am happy but in someway I wanted to kill both. I couldn't bare to see the sight. My blood was boiling. I wanted talk to geet. Its been two long years since I have spoken  to her. Since our first night and the last. Perm closed his eyes. It was one of the best moment of his life.

As the party ended maan sneaks in geets room. There room was right next door to one another. It didn't make a huge difference as everyone knew they are husband and wife. This wedding again for the formality.

Maan strokes his cheek against her neck tickling geet.

Geet- I am making you addict to this.

Maan- hmm... I am not complaining,

Geet- do you really love me this much... Its hard to belive.

Maan looks at her with his dark brown eyes.... He could never explain what she is to him. How much he loves her. How much he cares for her. Somewhere he knew the same that geet can tolerate anything but not hurting maan. Thats why she is still here. Just couldn't leave me.

Maan remove her cloths all over again to make love. Both were out of control. Geet thought if this happens now... What will happen after wedding... It's been just over 6 month since they first met. And since then Both cane so close that it's impossible for them to stay way from one another.
Maan was resting on his back while geet just observing him on top of him. Stroking his cheek and lips.
Maan- ka hua...
Geet- there is something different about you...
Maan- MSK jo Hu....
Geet kisses his cheek...
Maan- I want to know about your past...
Geet snaps out of her thought...
Geet- no point! It's not nesessary.... Geet moves way and faces way from Maan. Maan hugs her from the back and makes her cuddled up under his body...
Maan- you trust me na jane...
Geet wanted to nodes... She spines her self round under him...
Geet- maan... You don't want to know anything about me. I will only make you feel more disgust.
Maan- I need you. I want you. I love you. Nothing will ever change this facts.
Geet- I can't merry you.
Maan- you will. Nothing will change the fact.
Maan gently starts kissing her lips. Then nibbling her jaw.... He starts to tickle Geet with his wet kiss...
Geet smirks... She was loosing her self all over Again to this man. Both started to make love'

next- geets dark past...

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 January 2011 at 6:38am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06sansheen99AISHAJSbpinkykasturi11gagsyA8406payal956asmi123trendyfriendsbhakbhartifanalu5123hemvbtaanniguru-ki-dewaanihansasmamaaneetfan123sana.saba7Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsdiyachillgreshuprabha75Azmiidh_ritimaaneetfanaticmishtibm-g19myedward12Lakshmi86doosheekaTishuu-LOVE-Arshi-shivangi783cherieLoverRohini20trishaplody-Premeena-anshimanshimaanmishtiPrettychoco90puthHanoAhmedCutee999pushpidreamy4everbluedreamz953-shamima-maanujaanukshubhangivasavi_srisimi91Maaneet.LoverRamharibasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-Dilsayambbihawajiha-1ramaheshKrishnaluv94VintagepeachPaintedSkyshruthiRpunjabi.princessweet cherry-afsha-namita25charmed onesSahSahkooliioswetha10Fallen AngelKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpiomitzi11--aarthi--ShalversroopaliSabmeratu.TyroimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
res
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
wowwwwwww hope geet does tell her past 2 maan

FireSafireFiree