Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 27)

Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
bc with updates :D
xx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuushivangi783Azmiipushpiambbiha

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

bc with updates :D
xx

i am still waiting...Day Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Loved both update
Do continue

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

***My Dark Lover***

part 26

i Have huge waiting list againLOL pls ck ur pending list and accept me pls pls pls' and if any of u not on my pm list and want me to add u'. pls do say' i will add u :D

xxx

Geet could feel his hardening on her... She was breathing hard... Tonight will be special... She thought...
Maan kiss her earlobe... Gently... Hardly anyone noticed... Maan quickly takes her way from the spot light...

Prem was speechless... He stood there num... Like someone just pulled the earth, from under his feet...

Geet- maan.. Listen...
Maan puls her in his embrace... Locking the door behind... Not now...
He hides his face on geets chest... During dance Geet woke a monster in him....
Maans hand snaked at geets back... If he undoes one hook everything will come off... And he was in his naughty mood... He kisses her neck and shoulder throughly...
Maan- it's impossible for me to resist you...
Geet- who tells you to resist me....
Maan unhooks her blouse and takes her blouse off along with her sari pally... Leaving her top half bare....
He takes a step back looking at her Brest... Geet looks at him naughtily...
Maan slowly brings his hand up... Started to stroke them on the side gently... Sending chill down geets body...
He bends down and licks on of them... He cupeas it... Giving her a passionate kiss....
Geet started to breath hard as his hand travels to her skirt... Taking her sari off in matter of few second. Geet stood there naked... Maan kissed her every parts... He takes his cloths off... While Geet hugs him tight... Feeling one another every cell... Maan pushes her against one of the wall... Kissing passionately everywhere... Geet moanes... There was no gap between and maan couldn't stop him self from loving her... In one jerk he picks her up and walks towards the bed... He didn't waste anymore time, he parts her leg and enters his man hood in to hers... Geet moans... He holds her hand tight against the pillow helping him to support to increase the pressure... Geet couldn't say a word as from the dance to now he was touching her every cell. Maan started to move up and down in a rhythm... Breathing heavily. The hormone level in there body was out of control. Few of geets bangle broke from maans body pressure. Geet screamed and moaned in pleasure. She hardly could breath. Seems Luke Maan started to become expert on this.
After long time maan eventually clasped on geets chest. She was shocked with maans new attitude. Both were enjoying it very much at the same time they had the courage to go on further....
Geet sits up on his stomach kissing his chest...
Geet- I need to tell you something... She kiss maan as they spoke...
Maan puts his hand round her back.... Stroking them gently... While enjoying her kiss...
Maan- bolo... He whispered loosing him self again... Geet completely relax on him to make love again...
Geet- is your friends name Prem juneja?
Maan opens his eyes instantly and Geet stops making love... She lays on her back while maan comes on top of her...
Maan takes a deep breath- are you the one who broke his heart?
Geet nodes...
Maan closes his eyes and relaxes him self on her chest.... His finger was between hers... He brings them close and kisses them gently....
Geet- that's why I have told you... Don't merry me... Every persons heart I have broken they truly loves me....
Maan sits up... While geet starts to put her sari back on...
Maan- don't look for stupid excuse Geet... You are my and that's it... Maan bring her back in his embrace... I don't care... Or give dam about what people thinks... All I know is that I love you.
Geet laughs- have you told your family? Will they ever accept me?
Maan sat there num... He never thought about that before...
Geet- see you are in dilemma already she laughs louder...
Maan- I am not in dilemma...
Geet- I will be always there for you... Merry a different girl. Today is just your best friend... What about twomoro?... This relationship will create problems which I don't like to face....
Maan looks at her curiously...
Maan- you don't trust me?
Geet- I don't trust my self... How could I trust you... You have to look from my perspective as well... You know this midrange will never take place...
Maan- do you really think I am marrying you for my family? If that was the case I wouldn't even have looked at you twice....

In a unknown way maans last few words really hurt Geet... That's what she have been telling him all the time. She wasn't good pure enough for him or his family... But the same phrase from his mouth really heart her...

Geet- exactly, I still be in deli... Just come and spend some night with me when you miss me.
Maan gets angry- GEET!
Geet- look... I don't...
Maan- I love you... And I will merry you. And stop this nonsense... Because this words have no effect on me... If I have to leave my family for you then I will do that to....
Geet looks at him... ( wish you would have said you will make space for me in there heart with all the truth) geet walks out flowed by Maan after getting change...

Dadma- where were you beta? Everyone is waiting for you...
Geet- Dadima... I have to tell you something.
Dadi- of course beta... But not now... Everyone is waiting for you.
Geet- it's urgent... Before you announce anything.
Dadi- beta I know... But or now...

Dadima doesn't let Geet talk at all... Instead Se quickly takes her to introduce to people... Maan keeps an eye on her from far. He didn't want geet to tell all the truth to any member of his family. It's something between the couple. Maan have accepted her with all the facts there for no one have any right to intifear in there life. But again he was feeling guilty by not telling his family the truth. He didn't want Geets self esteem to be extra lowered by his any family member. It's already low enough. She is scared of facing the real world. To scared. Maan have to take steady and slow steps to bring out the real Geet. She is his love. Maan wasn't willing to give up this easily. No way! Suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. Maan spines round.
Maan- Prem!
Prem- you can't merry Geet.
Maan- why?
Prem- she is not the right girl for you. You don't know anything about her.
Maan- I know everything about her. More then you.

Prem was taken back with his word. He couldn't believe his ears...

Maan- I know the girl who broke your heart is geet. I hope you are not in love with her anymore. I want you to stay way from her Prem. I hope you understanding this. It took me 6 month to change her habit. She is slowly improving. I don't want any other obstruction that trembles her life again.
Prem was taken back with the word 6 months...
Prem- maan... I know Geet. To spend just one night with she is capable of doing anything.
Maan- you may have forgotten we are married and since married until now we have spend more then one night & anyway it's between us only.
Prem- maan you are making a mistake.
Maan- I hope you are not saying this because you still in live with her... I have a doubt she even remembers you. So stay way from her.

Maans word heart Prem allot but how long you can cheat on people eventually you end up falling for someone.

PART 25

hay you all' loved all the comments' thats all for 2day ' sorry.. too tirade..  maybe another 3 2mx' :D xxxxx

love u all' pls pls pls pres the LIKE BUTTON and of course comments :DHug

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 January 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetsan1989Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06neetugarg123sansheen99AISHAJSgagsybpinkykasturi11payal956A8406LoveManeetfizza25Paingelasmi123taannineetiporwalvantu12maaneet93hasiiijuhi_ansarimamon.moonbhakbhartifanchoudhary.aluv angelzerroitsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadiguru-ki-dewaani--love--nonabebusaadi88hemvbcyberprincesshansasmariyaanu87kirannaryaniPaloma_Dmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarKashish9687rostsana.saba7namitasinperfectflirt8shruthiruchsgreshuHADmishtiprabha75Azmiidh_ritimaaneetfanaticm-g19Lakshmi86cool_gal17nan_10-LOVE-Arshi-cherieLovermaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestanshimanshiteri_susanmaanmishtilodytrishapNirjhor105doosheekaTishuubluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhfebinyusuffHanoAhmeddreamy4everCutee999kiran99luvabbybabyrituka7pushpijazmeen-shamima-BadGirlKissSimplyAparajitagangesegbRocks.Dhara--ANGEL--MsMovielovervasavi_srikshubhangiMaaneet.LoverRamharibasicquestion118mypridepaponeconramaheshsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-DilsayiMadzwajiha-1blueopalmrk-1ambbihasweet cherryanjucoolpunjabi.princestehzeeb25PaintedSkyshruthiRrsroopalimuskanpshah10..hinal..mchoprasweet scorpiomitzi11KaSh-Maneet-FanMrs.ZSK-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliioSahSahswetha10charmed onesFallen Angelsona-raiShalveVSai2008preethiaSabmeratu.TyroimpoojavermaJayeeta_06Madhuri53-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachuDownhillkhwaishfannotfadedaway.hayaat.

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FireSafireFiree

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks keyama for the hot updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry