Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 19)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by komlika

hey guys....... LOL

so finally u come...so hows my baccha..!!!

not good.........im doing vacuum........n........taking sneak peek at IFLOL...........mom is yelling as usual Angry

aue bata kya kiya aj ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaFireSafireFiree

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Awsome part----pls continue soon Xx... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

***My Dark Lover***

part 25

All maans cosine one by one agreed to join the couple...
Heer- bro when is Prem coming?
Maan- owo my best friend and everyone is looking forward to him...

Dadima calls maan to arrange something... Maan leave geet with all his cousin...

Heer- bhabi do you know a girl broke his heart big time 2 years back....
Geet started to get uncomfortable... God knows how many persons heart she have broken...
Tani- bechara still didn't recover.
Geet kept quit... She whizzed through her brine if she ever dated a guy called Prem.... It's vage... 2 years... It doesn't seems like it...
Heer- he is so lovely I don't know how a girl could do such a thing... And that only for one night...
Geet looked at her instantly... She must be not the only girl... There might be few more....
Tani- do you know bhabi the girl was after him for a month...
Heer- can you believe it... A month! And when she won his heart... She broker it in to millions of pace....
Geet starts to get restless... She wanted to find maan now... What if he was the guy that....
Heer- he always say maybe she didn't love him but he will always love her... More then anything in the world... He knows every fact about her... But still he is madly in love with her...
Tani- I always wonder how could you love someone this much that even after this long time you can't recover....
Heer- Prem always say that there that night was special and he would never give that place to anyone....
Geet- does maan know about this?
Heer- yea but not in details....

Geet walked way to find maan... Now she have many strong reason not to merry him... Hold on she thought... This Prem guy can help her... Far as she remembered she dated about 4-5 guy that called Prem... Ok every-single one was easy except one which did take her more then a month...

Suddenly maan pulls her to the dance floor... Geet was not shocked but it was only them two who was dancing... Everything around them was pitch black... It was slow salsa dance'

Prems monolog...

I was lost again in my past... A dreadful past... But a sweet lovely past for me... It depends which angel you look at... If I look from my geets point of view... I have no shikva from her... Maybe in that one month she told me too much... There wasn't a single moment that I have never thought about her... In this past two years god knows how is she... She made me promise not to look back at my past ever again... Think of me as a dust... A bad dust. She was confusing to understand. In that one month she did so much to win me and win me and when she won me, she left me no where. She took my heart forever.
Prem leans back... He still remembers there one night, just for that one night she acted so much... If I knew it will hurt me this much I would have spend that first night with her and forget it the next day. She left me in a state where it is impossible for me to come back.
I have tried to look for her. A lot... But I never knew any facts about her. Not even her number. The number she gave me was just for that month... Just for me. But this broken heart still beats for her. Only her.

Driver- sir we are in khurana mansion...
Prem- ok! Thanks...

The house was amazingly decorated. It was breath taking. After all it's MSKs wedding. I still couldn't believe Maan have chosen a girl... Someone have won his heart... I was happy for him. he is a pure heart person.

I could still remember from collage day... he never took any intreat in any girl... and yet he is marrying before me... he laughs...  from far distance he could see heer was running towards him...

heer- you are here at last...

prem- yes... where is maan?

heer smiles- i think you want to see our bhavi... they are already married but we doing this in a proper way...

prem- wait a minute... what? they are married!!! he never...

heer- both never told us...

prem- this is unfair....

heer- very...

prem- how does our bhavi look???

heer- she is so beautiful.... anything she wares... just ufff... she is too beautiful... if you see her i am sure you will fall for her...

prem- i doubt i will..

heer- just come...

prem- if you let me....

prem entered the hall' maan and the girl'''''''''..

PART 24

next- prem is shocked'.

omg omg omg' think how our poor prem might be thinking' his girl is dancing with his bes mate au bhi passionate'.
more on its way' maybe 1 hour :D
xx

ok sorry for short one' long long 3 more update on its way. i am typing now
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 January 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetscarce05san1989Candy_jsnikitaagarwal06sansheen99neetugarg123bpinkykasturi11A8406gagsypayal956LoveManeetasmi123Paingelmaaneet93choudhary.abhakbhartifanjoa123itsallabtGURTIannie03taannialu5123guru-ki-dewaanihemvb--love--maaneetfan123hansasmared135bPaloma_DThugAngelKashish9687rostshruthiruchsmaaneetfanaticAzmiimishtibm-g19shivangi783Rohini20Lakshmi86Tishuudoosheekaanshimanshilodyteri_susandreamy4everCutee999Prettychoco90pushpiIqbal Neha1bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhBadGirlKiss-shamima-maanujaanuRocks.DharaMsMovielovergangesegbkshubhangivasavi_sripaponeconMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-basicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94blueopalwajiha-1kuhu18PaintedSkyshruthiRtehzeeb25punjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiokooliiomitzi11mchopraKaSh-Maneet-FanFallen Angelswetha10SahSahcharmed onesrsroopalihinal_maaneetpreethiaShalveSabmeratu.impoojavermaTyroMadhuri53_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachunotfadedaway.CookieMonster.

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
res

GOSH!!!..i had dout and its true now..i wish ALL IZZ WELLLWinkLOL

hey its 1 here now..m going off...will read updates int he morning as have off and that too lots of work is in queue...have to give one more presentation and followed by assesment..and then designing of test cases...GOSH so many work...hey babaji bacha lena...LOL

so guyzzz bye, gud nit and wish me LUCK..i really need it...

keya@ love u so muchhh for giving such a wonder ful update and updating heartbeat regularly...m loving the way track is going...pls continue same way and try to update intezaar as well!!!!!

bye mina,sana and my cute baccha Wink!!!

LOL

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshkomlikaFireSafireFiree

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
waiting...Party.

FireSafireFiree

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awesome part........... loved it....

FireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!

FireSafireFiree

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
wow! oh deary here begins the bumpy ride - wow...........i cnt imagine prem's reaction other than he'll proper bad mouth about her off big tym!!!!!!!!! well not with the same intention but like looking out for his mate and he'll have to unveil her big tym...............wonder hw the family will react then hawwwwwwwww

cnt wait for more

Edited by Tishuu - 09 January 2011 at 12:42pm

FireSafireFiree

Go to top