komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmake11

yeah i know my dear so ur with family awesome

so toh hai πŸ˜‰
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ Priya and Susana...........u two are it again.............hahahahahaha tooo bad Keya's offline πŸ˜”
lool but yhh I just came to check if she updated and what do I seee - hehehehe yes yes you two spamming away - achaa hai....lage raho bachooo hehe

erm I would love to join in.......or rather barge into ur convo but erm I have coursework to do - but I will be peeking through.....at times and posting random comments in between ur convos
lool

omg wheres our preacher today?? I could do with some preaching to get me in the mood to do my coursework
komlika thumbnail

what do yu mean

i live with my family........n there around me 24/7.......πŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

LOL @ Priya and Susana...........u two are it again.............hahahahahaha tooo bad Keya's offline πŸ˜”

lool but yhh I just came to check if she updated and what do I seee - hehehehe yes yes you two spamming away - achaa hai....lage raho bachooo hehe

erm I would love to join in.......or rather barge into ur convo but erm I have coursework to do - but I will be peeking through.....at times and posting random comments in between ur convos
lool

omg wheres our preacher today?? I could do with some preaching to get me in the mood to do my coursework

welcome Tishuu.........dont worry ur welcome anytime.......n about random comments......let just wait n watch wht u post πŸ˜†
Tishuu thumbnail
lol well i warn u it's chemistry courswork i'm doing right now and got my phone blaring it's music out to me........so dnt be surprised if i break out into songs....lol with the odd chemical here and there πŸ˜†
mitzi11 thumbnail
welcome tishuu  i can undersand since my twin sis left mama after everytime just tomboy  she want change
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

lol well i warn u it's chemistry courswork i'm doing right now and got my phone blaring it's music out to me........so dnt be surprised if i break out into songs....lol with the odd chemical here and there πŸ˜†

dont worry......chemistry is my favorite subject.........im sure me n susana will be able to solve ur odd chemical post here n there πŸ˜†
mitzi11 thumbnail
yeah that true let what yu have tishuu
komlika thumbnail

yeah that true let what yu have tishuu

now susana bhi mangayi.....😳
Tishuu thumbnail
Well at the moment Im listening to Pee Loon....and trying not to get distracted by the maaneet moments and the constant exaggeration on the P from PEEEEE LOOOOONN - keeps reminding me of P as in Phoshorus.........oh deary

P.S^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you asked for it girlies......and you got it πŸ˜›
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago