Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 (Page 104)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
hello a yu there i'm going to bed yu better give us something good see yeah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

not a long part' part 33,34,35 all together

xxx

Geet looks at him... Wanted him to be close as possible... There was no space between them... There was nothing that steal there night... There was nothing that could separate them today.... Was geet doing the right thing by marrying him... Was she ruining his life... Because no matter what this feeling this marriage will never take place..... Geet moans as maan enters his maan hood in her..... She smiles at her thought.... Where she have brought her life.... Where she is....... and where she could have been. She looks at maans eyes... Full of dreams desire.... Full of love.... Just one problem she can't accept this love.... She could never. Geet moves her face from one side to another as maans gradual movement was killing her within... She smiles seeing maans dream... That could never come true... This love have no beginning no ending... Nothing.... 

Maan looks at her more lovingly as he stops... Panting. He brings his lips close to geets for a passionate kiss... A never forgetful kiss... A most wanted kiss.... The last kiss..... 

4 days until the wedding....

Everything was ready everything was there. Everyone was happy. Its geets haldi rasam. She sat there in the middle as they were trying to apply haldi giving her bath with pure white milk to wash off the dust... The dirt. Geet laughs which everyone found odd.

Tani- are you alright?

Geet- yes why?

Tani- you just laughing randomly....

Geet- its nothing... Just laughing at my thought. She smiles.....

Geet sat there thinking about maan and there night after night... Mostly everyday she was round his or he was round her. Its 12 midnight. Geet came out of the bath. Her room was filled with gold.... She cared the least...

She changes in to her night dress... She have planned to met raj 2moro. She wanted to take good night rest... But that was disturbed by maan... He him self couldn't stay a single second way from her how could he sleep peacefully.......

Maan- you looking amazing. Geet smiles.

Geet- you shouldn't be here.

Maan- I couldn't help it...

Geet goes under duvet taking maan with her. Another night of passion love.... Geet lies back... 

Maan- you never say anything... You never express your love... You never ... Before maan could say another word geet blocks his lips with her...

Geet- this world is never for love.... Just for hate & pain......

Maan- thats not true...... There are always love....

Geet- not in my world... She smiles

Maan- you are my... And only my... No one els.... Geet smirks and brings him more close.... And closer....

Next day geet disappeared before maan could even get up. She wanted to see raj for the last time. His helpless raj. She have every right on him.... Every right to ruin to anger... To his happiness... To his love.... But poor thing had no right. 

Geet stood in front of the big gate that was between him and her. She smiled. Laughed looking at him helpless....

Geet- do you know I am getting married. She smiles... Its something ... I don't know.... I mean  I would hate it if someone touched him accept me. Someone loving him accept me. I want to murder that someone even if they want to touch him... You must feel the same... Don't you. Owow.... Do you know what... For the first time I felt your pain but... But... But.... This pain is so sweet. Just too sweet. There is glory... Victory... You have no idea how happy I am with this pain..... Geet stood there laughing her head off.. While raj stood there rooted. He was devastated. He was dying every moment... He was dying every second... He was dying for her......

Geet- this is the last time I will see you... Next time..... Geet came close... Like she was whispering... I will see you in the hell. She smiles...... Guess what.... If you go to the hell... Which I am sure you will you will find me surrounded by ...........she smiles.... She smirked.. A nasty smile.... "My Dark Lover..."........ Raj screamed. He wanted to kill her on the spot & kill him self. This life is a burden. This life was hell... This life was........

Geet- an... An....an..... Shhhhhh.... Listen. She whispered which fumed raj further.... And in haven... You will find my sister... But of course not waiting for  you.....but to kick you down to the hell again. She smiles happily. Now I have to go... My future hubby is waiting for me... You know... The one I spend my every night with... I can explain what we do every night but not today... I will tell you in the hell... Just ... You know... You have to wait a bit longer...

Geet smiles and leaves raj with pain and torture.... He was done.... He was screaming, crying in pain. Geet the devil... The angle... The fairy... The beauty... The lover... The Dark Lover... How could she possibly just ones forever... Not in this lifetime... She have been with severals already... Just not his.... He banged his head on the gate until the whole floor was covered with blood.... Until she looked back with a smirk... With a smile .... She laughed at his helpless.... She loved his helpless... She loved his pain......

Raj- YOU LOVE MY PAIN GEET..... YOU LOVE MY PAIN..... THATS WHY YOU COULD NEVER BE ANYONES.... BCS YOU LOVE MY PAIN. YOU LOVE MY PAIN. YOU COULD ONLY LOVE MY AND ONLY MY PAINS. NO ONE ONE ELS. THATS WHY YOU ARE MY. JUST MY...... He screamed and laughed. She was only his geets. His geet that he filled with pain instead of love... But there was still love in pain.

Geet ignored and laughed- I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL RAJ... WITH OUR PAIN............ She screamed back and walked out.......... Maan stood there. Behind the pillar. Shocked. Because even her pain is his...... No one has the right. No one.... He is the only one who have right on her... Only him.

Maan went home before geet. He couldn't meet geet in front of everyone. He waited in the bedroom...

Maan- where were you?

Geet- went to see raj. She smiled... Last time before our marriage.

Maan- why I have a feeling its not just that... There are more to this words. What you are about to do?.. Geet you never were ready for this marriage... Why you suddenly accepting everything.... You scaring me...

Geet cups maans face- there are nothing more. I am accepting you with everything. You are the best that I have met in the world... In this world... I could never hurt you. Ever... Not even in my dream. How could you think like this.

Maan- you scaring me... MSK is scared for the first time in his lifetime to loose you forever. I seen those pain in rajs eyes... I could never go through them never. Geet looks at maan instantly...

Geet- how could you even think that I will put you through this... How could you even think like that... You r not him.... You will never be him... This life is not enough for me to be yours... I need millions of life... But... She stops with a smile... Before sam walks in..... Maan hides.... Geet closes her eyes...

Geet- what is it?

Sam- diadem is here...

Wedding day....

Everyone was happy everyone was exited... Everyone was over exited with the happening party.... After all its Mr & Mrs Khuranas wedding..... Everyone was happy. Geet started to get ready sam and ridzy started to help her to get ready. Geet looked at her self and smiled. This life is not enough maan. You have to wait for me a bit longer. There are more to this love then this. I am yours... But this body dons't deserve you. How could I possibly put you through the pain... My pain... Something you don't deserve. I will wait for you forever and ever... And ever... But not in this life time... She smiled again. Sammera noticed there was certain glow in her face... A negative glow. Sam didn't like it at all. Was there something playing in her mind? Maan wont be tolerate this at all if she changes her mind in the last moment. She could possibly not do this. He loves her madly... He will die if geet does something wrong with him. 

Sam- geet... I hope you won't take any wrong decision tonight.

Geet- how could a sinful mind.. Body do anything more wrong? ... She smiles...

Sam- what are you planning to do? She was scared...

Geet- nothing... A small gift to everyone.... A small gift from me to you all.

Sam started to get scared. She looks at her... Look geet today your new life is about to start I don't want anything wrong... Specially not today. Please. Nothing. Nothing at all. Maan loves you allot... He won't be able to accept any fact from you... Nothing.

Geet- lets go... Its time for the marriage.

Geet walks down along with everyone. Just few step way from the mandap. Just few step way from her life... From the love.... From her new beginning... A new beginning geet whispers. Maan looked at her restless. She was up to something. He could sense the trouble. She is his geet but she was capable of anything. A 19 years old girl who have experienced more then enough in this beautiful world but for my geet it wasn't beautiful... It was never beautiful... It was never her world.... But I am willing to change this for her.... Forever.... He is claiming his geet back... For ever and ever... And ever'.

The ceremony for the marriage takes place.... Both didn't remove the gaze at all.. Like they could read one anothers eyes.... Like maan could read geets painful eyes... She have cried so much that even tears refused to come out...

Geet- wish I could tell you.... Wish I just could tell you... This sinful geet is not yours. It was never yours. It was never no ones... It belongs to no one... No one...... She closes her eyes.....

Geet sat in her new room... Or the room she was always in.. She stood up... Took something from her luggage. She looked at it. She smiles... This is right. I can't ... I have to....

Maaan walks in..... Only to find geet pointing a gun at her self.

Geet- don't come close jane. I will shoot my self. Maan was shocked. What she was doing? Why she was doing this?

Maan- jane...  What are you doing. Everything was so quick and sudden maan couldn't react right. Maan shouts to geet to stop it. She was insane why she was doing this? Why?

Sam diadem... Ridzy tani... Everyone started to rush to maans room... She turns round to watch see everyone for the last time....

Maan- please... Please don't do this... Please...... Look at me geet....hunny  just drop the gun... Look I am here... Don't do this please.... Maan panicked while taking small step towards geet....

Geet- don't take a single step.... Don't!.. I will shoot. Sam scrammed at the back... Pleading her to drop the gun... Pleading her to stop.... Pleading her not to do this.....

Maan- jana... Think about me... What will happen to me... I am nothing without you... Nothing... Please don't do this... Please... Plese.... He wasn't stopping pleading... Why are you doing this?  Why?..

Geet- maan..... She whispered.... I will wait for you... Wait for you forever.... But not in this life time... I will be there for you... Waiting for you... Because this soul is yours no one els but I can't live like this... I can't. I belong to no one... I could never belong to anyone.... My life is nothing..... Maan snaps at her...

Maan- you are my and you belong to me...... You have no right to take your life because you belong to me.... That life belongs to me... No one els... You have no right to do this to me no right.... Please come back to me jane. Please.... Please..... He cried... He screamed...... But nothing was reaching geets ears... Nothing at all..... She closed her eyes............................... BANG!........

Part 35

.......BANG.....Maan screams in horror......... GEET....... Before her lifeless body could reach the floor maan caught her. He was shaking. Shivering. How... How.... He couldn't speak. His body seems to refuge the surrounding. It was heart blow. Everyone went silent. Only to here maans silent cry. His tremble hand managed to come up to slap Geet ever so gently... To wake her up.
Maan- wake up... ! Wake up! Wake up... He pleaded like a baby. His shaky voice was seems to Surrounded to Geet to.... Telling him to take way with her. Telling her not to leave him.... Wake up! Wake up... Nothing was working....
Maan- DAD CALL THE DOCTOR! DAD!... He screamed even knowing her body was long dead. Long gone. She is no more. There was no hope.... He screamed- Geet you can't leave me. GEET. GEET come back... Please come back. Please come back. He roared in pain. Screamed in pain. He couldn't take this anymore. His life was gone. His world ended. His wife was no more. He is no more. How could he live when his was was also gone with Geet. This world is pointless to him. This world is nothing to him now. This is nothing to him.... Nothing is... He broke down. He screamed in pain, anger... He is helpless in every way. He holds Geet tight in his embrace. Not willing to let her go ever. She is not leaving him this easily. She will never leave him. She could not leave him to fight with this world. She can't leave him.... She can't. Maan was dying every second. Every moment. She gave him the most painfully death in the world. He was dying every second.... He was alone once again... He was a body with out a soul.....

Raj laughed that day. He laughed- I will be waiting for you Geet. I will. He drank the rain that dropped heavily on him. Hitting him like a thousand needle.... Like god was punishing him..... I will be waiting for you geet in the hell.... He cried.... 

This is maan sing khurana signing off to see his Geet.

It's geets funural today. 40 years. Her name and death of birth was craved on the stone. Imam was here to pray along with everyone.....

Geet Maan Sing Khurana- 1992-2011- A lovely wife. A lovely daughter. A lovely sister.

Tears rolled down maans eyes. His Geet. His love. His wife.

Viren- uncle... It's time to go.
Maan- leave me here for a minute.
Viren- uncle... We have to go to the hospital. It's urgent.
Maan- I know my Geet is calling me today. I will met her At last.
Viren- don't say that uncle. You still have years to live.
Maan- no... No... It's today. I know. I know it's today. He managed to speak out in his old voice. The handsome maan sing khurana was replaced with a new skin. A new age. Who devoted his life waiting for his geet. His wife. His love. His jaan. He devoted his life to her... Never let anyone take her place.... How could they? It was impossible... No one was Geet... There was only one Geet.... The old maan closed his eyes for the last time. Never to reopen but to open to find his youth.... to Find his love...

..............................................................................................................................................

Maan slowly walks up the stair. He feels the stairs. It was golden. There was cloud everywhere. Rainbows showing the purity of his essence. He looks at his hand. It's back to normal or shall I say his youth. Was he dreaming?... No of course no. He could never dream this. This was real. Very real. As he walked along the stair everyone greeted him and whispered she is waiting for you. She is. She is looking beautiful today. One by one everyone pointed at the direction where a bride stood there outside a gate. A golden gate with key in her hand. She indeed was beautiful. The most beautiful girl in the world. The most gentle pure... The girl who have lost everything but yet gained everything.... His GEET. His wife GEET.... She slowly took her hand out....
Geet- it's time for us to go hunny..... She gently whispered.... Tears rolled down my eyes. Tears of joy. Tears of happiness. It's my Geet. I cupped her face...
Maan- you are back.... You are back..... I smiled.
Geet- I never left.... Geet rests her hand on his chest... I was here forever....
Maan- we are to gather forever? Maan asked. He wanted to here it from Geet. He wanted to here it from geets mouth.....
Geet nodes with a teary eyes- yes. We are to gather forever. Maan couldn't take it anymore his non stop tears eventually ended. He took her lips in his and kissed.... It was his Geet... Just his.... Like she promised..... This sinful soul is your maan. Only yours.

Not all love have happy ending. 

Not all love is fairy tail. 

Sometime love is curl & bitter. 

Sometime it's sweet. 

Not everyone Is lucky enough to live with there love under the same sky....

Not everyone have the ability to hold there love. 

It only needs one mistake to ruin several life. 

It only needs one raj to concur the world. To play with many life. 

Love can be pure as White or dark as a black.........

This is Geet Maan Sing Khurana... She have waited for her life.... She have waited for her love.... But...just one more Question... Just one.................... who have told you that I will ever stop playing with your heart!...... She smirks as she hides her self under maans arm..... Are you ready to be My DARK LOVER?.......

thats all my dear. thanks for all the love & support for my dark lover :D
xxxxx
i might add one more long epilogue' i just might :D
xxx
LOVE FIRESAFIREFIRE & SANA

hay you all' so many Q that never achieved any happiness'. but what els you would want when you won the heart of your loved one. sometime love is about giving but not taking. no expecting in return. you could never expect anything back from your loved one'.. if you do thats selfish na. maans love was pure which geet understood but she was too late'.. she couldn't conclude how could she give this sinful life to a pure man like maan. even though we know maan never cared his love had no limits for geet but geets love had limits'. thats why she wanted to end her life'. she wanted to travel somewhere where she will for get every aspect of her dark past. where she just could be maans. 
last few chapter explains geet waited for him in the haven. she never opened that golden door knowing once she enters there will be just only her happines' but she did't enter just waited for maan outside of that gate for all those years'..

back to raj conversation' those words have many deep meaning. it is a open question. think what ever you want' like she said "You will find me with My Dark Lover"''' idk how to explain this' but even in hell she wanted raj to see in pain. she is willing to travel to the hell for him to see him in pain' or it also could indicate to many thing'.. 

explnation

well
there relationship is deep'. if you think about from the beginning she knows him since the age of 11'. he betrayed her sister. torture' purely everything she went through she blames raj'. for geet & raj' this pain is there love. geet loves his pain' thats why raj shouts' i don't he shouts this.. but u can presume'. that his pain only belongs to geet & geets happiness lies in his pain'.  opposite of love'. there relationship is way too complicated for me to explainLOL
i need 10 more parts and i know u all only want mannets'.

geet basically speeded 9 years of her life wasting on raj'. planning on how to destroy him'  & maan only few months' she knows raj inside out but maan only few months'. she loved maan' but her mind always revolved round raj'. her main aim became to destroy raj'. that was her first piority' nothing mattered to her untill maan walked in' and thats when it hit her'she is in love but even if she wanted she could never give him everything' her love was limited'. because raj hatread was in her. it was powerful then love' 

any more question do ask' bcs this is one of my fav FF' :D

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 31 March 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25psruthigaberinlwgeetnilu_50rups85ameeruyushqacukishmaaneet05DeepaliihoneywoodgudiyaCandy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06miss_dreamysonika1974gagsybpinkykasturi11girijamkrishnaOpTiMiStIc.cUtasmi123wifey90trendyfriendsmaaneet93TinkJianajchlakshmisalvadiannie03taannikinnoalu5123MaankiMariamvantu12love_lavnyanithi07bhakbhartifanmamon.moonsaadi88hemvbguru-ki-dewaanihansasmasam1234flynamitasindiyachillmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarThugAngelsana.saba7sakadafiMoon002Kashish9687rostsss333shruthiruchsrumana88adorableshaitanMistiofMistzcharlie1950lodyNirjhor105reea88Tishuuanshimanshikellzvardah23trishapmaanmishtiQueenbeePallavisanjuleem-g19XXaquafireXXsiroililymanali gargBe.edgynan_10Lakshmi86crazydevil87maansi007shivangi783Rohini20_G1234_TressagreshumaaneetfanaticSwaatiidh_ritipinkybediSrabon_Dharaimaastha-eiya-mishtibavani_9--ANGEL--286pearlmaanshianmirzavasavi_srikshubhangiamzu32-shamima--maankimishti-.ramya-gurtian.BadGirlKissmaanujaanugangesegbWhypadhubd670816kiran99ytanujaHanoAhmedbluedreamz953puthdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jsoni-zeeCutee999shruthiRPaintedSky-Prithi-viny_queenkomlikaanjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherryiMadz-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutirupzloveuKrishnaluv94basicquestion118myprideWater.wajiha-1ambbihasanu3108blueopalmrk-1lovelycutietedyCherishhnehakapoor7Maaneet.Loverlibra25simi91-Zahra15-Tyroimpoojaverma--Ratna--..shreyaa..meena..preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.-afsha-naddiya26namita25CrazzyBusykooliiomitzi11sweet scorpioSahSahswetha10Fallen Angelrsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10KaSh-Maneet-FanMishtyShonat_areebmchoprapickachufelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Madhuri53Junglebee.CookieMonster.spvdKrishna_Sourav

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Luv ya keyama...tht's really a long one...TYTY...will comment soon after reading..!!Thumbs Up

Rohini

FireSafireFiree

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
supreb.
thx.

FireSafireFiree

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohana14TinkJia-Premeena-FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
awsome one yaar.....fantastic part!!!

FireSafireFiree

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

OMG...so beautifully written..u made us cry...superb...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123kinnoMohana14FireSafireFiree

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

It was a emotional ending...Disapprove....felt very sad...but was a best one coincident to the title of the FF..!!!Luved it...thnkss a lot...!!!Keep entertaining us lyk dis...U ROCK...!!!!Embarrassed

Rohini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

Go to top