Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

Tht seriously was a much unexpected n shocking warning from u...hope u don't leave us all...😭..plz...don't do tht...with ur warnings i feel u will either make it up at the end for a suicide by her....hope not...Me generally not weak hearted...but in the case of maan-geet separation...me weak hearted...!!!

Rohini

why people thinking someone will die??🤣
[/QUOTE]

keya...it is nice tht u replied me...TY...😳...noone wil die..thnkss...but wht was tht warning for..😕😕😳...update soon....only 20 mins for me too....me gonna finish ma project...still only very  less left...so update on tym..phlez.!!!
mchopra thumbnail
Looks like kemya is giving us treat today..i am dyimg for more..thnku..
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

My Dark Lover

part 34

Maan went home before geet. He couldn't meet geet in front of everyone. He waited in the bedroom...

Maan- where were you?

Geet- went to see raj. She smiled... Last time before our marriage.

Maan- why I have a feeling its not just that... There are more to this words. What you are about to do?.. Geet you never were ready for this marriage... Why you suddenly accepting everything.... You scaring me...

Geet cups maans face- there are nothing more. I am accepting you with everything. You are the best that I have met in the world... In this world... I could never hurt you. Ever... Not even in my dream. Hey would you think like this.

Maan- you scaring me... MSK is scared for the first time in his lifetime to loose you forever. I seen thosepain in rajs eyes... I could never go through them never. Geet looks at maan instantly...

Geet- how could you even think that I will put you through this... How could you even think like that... You r not him.... You will never be him... This life is not enough for me to be yours... I need millions of life... But... She stops with a smile... Before sam walks in..... Maan hides.... Geet closes her eyes...

Geet- what is it?

Sam- diadem is here...

Wedding day....

Everyone was happy everyone was exited... Everyone was over exited with the happening party.... After all its Mr & Mrs Khuranas wedding..... Everyone was happy. Geet started to get ready sam and ridzy started to help her to get ready. Geet looked at her self and smiled. This life is not enough maan. You have to wait for me a bit longer. There are more to this love then this. I am yours... But this body dons't deserve you. How could I possibly put you through the pain... My pain... Something you don't deserve. I will wait for you forever and ever... And ever... But not in this life time... She smiled again. Sammera noticed there was certain glow in her face... A negative glow. Sam didn't like it at all. Was there something playing in her mind? Maan wont be tolerate this at all if she changes her mind in the last moment. She could possibly not do this. He loves her madly... He will die if geet does something wrong with him. 

Sam- geet... I hope you won't take any wrong decision tonight.

Geet- how could a sinful mind.. Body do anything more wrong? ... She smiles...

Sam- what are you planning to do? She was scared...

Geet- nothing... A small gift to everyone.... A small gift from me to you all.

Sam started to get scared. She looks at her... Look geet today your new life is about to start I don't want anything wrong... Specially not today. Please. Nothing. Nothing at all. Maan loves you allot... He won't be able to accept any fact from you... Nothing.

Geet- lets go... Its time for the marriage.

Geet walks down along with everyone. Just few step way from the mandap. Just few step way from her life... From the love.... From her new beginning... A new beginning geet whispers. Maan looked at her restless. She was up to something. He could sense the trouble. She is his geet but she was capable of anything. A 19 years old girl who have experienced more then enough in this beautiful world but for my geet it wasn't beautiful... It was never beautiful... It was never her world.... But I am willing to change this for her.... Forever.... He is claiming his geet back... For ever and ever... And ever....

The ceremony for the marriage takes place.... Both didn't remove the gaze at all.. Like they could read one anthers eyes.... Like maan could read geets painful eyes... She have cried so much that even tears refused to come out...

Geet- wish I could tell you.... Wish I just could tell you... This sinful geet is not yours. It was never yours. It was never no ones... It belongs to no one... No one...... She closes her eyes.....

Geet sat in her new room... Or the room she was always in.. She stood up... Took something from her luggage. She looked at it. She smiles... This in right. I can't ... I have to....

Maaan walks in..... Only to find geet pointing a gun at her self.

Geet- don't come close jane. I will shoot my self. Maan was shocked. What she was doing? Why she was doing this?

Maan- jane...  What are you doing. Everything was so quick and sudden maan couldn't react right. Maan shots to geet to stop it. She was insane why she was doing this? Why?

Sam diadem... Ridzy tani... Everyone started to rush to maans room... She turns round to watch see everyone for the last time....

Maan- please... Please don't do this... Please...... Look at me geet....hunny  just drop the gun... Look I am here... Don't do this please.... Maan paniced while taking small step towards geet....

Geet- don't take a single step.... Don't!.. I will shoot. Sam scrammed at the back... Pleading her to drop the gun... Pleading her to stop.... Pleading her not to do this.....

Maan- jana... Think about me... What will happen to me... I am nothing without you... Nothing... Please don't do this... Please... Plese.... He wasn't stopping pleading... Why are you doing this?  Why?..

Geet- maan..... She whispered.... I will wait for you... Wait for you forever.... But not in this life time... I will be there for you... Waiting for you... Because this soul is yours no one els but I can't live like this... I can't. I belong to no one... I could never belong to anyone.... My life is nothing..... Maan snaps at her...

Maan- you are my and you beong to me...... You have no right to take your life because you belong to me.... That life belongs to me... No one els... You have no right to do this to me no right.... Please come back to me jane. Please.... Please..... He cried... He screamed...... But nothing was reaching geets ears... Nothing at all..... She closed her eyes............................... BANG!........

next- This is Maan Sing Khurana Signing off to see his Geet…. Last part will be up soon… :D
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keyaaaaa  

no sad endingss plzzz .. plzzz .plzzz  😭

rehem kero hum per ... plzzz yaar 

_________
Sana
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
f*** she killed herself oh no plzzzzzzzz no
Originally posted by: sindu555

keyaaaaa  

no sad endingss plzzz .. plzzz .plzzz  😭

rehem kero hum per ... plzzz yaar 

_________
Sana

😃
last part will take me sometime…  so :D
xxx
see u in a bit :D
xxxxxxx
and yes… hopefully last part will explain everything :D
xxx
mchopra thumbnail
KEMAYA;not fair..dont leave us on a cliff hanger..finsih it na..pls..see me silent reader asking somethig for first time..pls..
Originally posted by: rsroopali

f*** she killed herself oh no plzzzzzzzz no

lol ur comment made me laugh :D
xxxxx😉
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING....
THE TWIST WAS MIND BLOWING....
HOPING GEET DOESNT SHOOT HERSELF...COZ U SAID NOBODY IS DYING....
I THINK SHE WILL BE INA MENTAL ASYLUM...WITH ALL HER PAIN...
WISH KI ITNA SAD END NA HOTA...BUT AS U SAID EALIER SHE IS A TWISTED GIRL...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN....
WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.....

HOW MUCH TIME FOR THE NEXT UPDATE..??? 
Originally posted by: mchopra

KEMAYA;not fair..dont leave us on a cliff hanger..finsih it na..pls..see me silent reader asking somethig for first time..pls..

yes babe one more part coming up… not leaving it on clif hanger… finishing it with the whole truth…:)