Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

hay you all… :D free for the sunday… muhahahah who is ready for shocking DARK LOVER UPDATE… will update 4-5 parts with the ending of course… giv me few minute.. i am typing and updating… if u lot wan me to add something… like passionate night… bla bla bla… do say… last day for our DARK LOVER :D
xxx
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=FIRESafiReFIRE]

hay you all' :D free for the sunday' muhahahah who is ready for shocking DARK LOVER UPDATE' will update 4-5 parts with the ending of course' giv me few minute.. i am typing and updating' if u lot wan me to add something' like passionate night' bla bla bla' do say' last day for our DARK LOVER :D
xxx

what  u r ending it today....😭 
i thought at least 15days aur chalega....so sad...
r u updating all the parts as in ...is 2day the last part of MY DARK LOVER....???
hey end me 1 aur twist to banta hai...
update soon....
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yey...waiting..u r gonna update..but how much tym will it take????And yesss..we want a very very passionate one...😉..!!!

Rohini

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

yes… of course.. there are like 5 parts… so very big twiste… muahahah
xxx

Originally posted by: Rohini20

yey...waiting..u r gonna update..but how much tym will it take????And yesss..we want a very very passionate one...😉..!!!

Rohini

heheh alright
xxx
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ooooooooooooo la la la i want i want i want passionate night tooo
loool
heeeeeeeehehhheheheheheeehe

ok im gona go take a quick nap :D
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yay can't wait
and I want the passionate night
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waitingggggggggggggggggggggggg

~My Dark Lover~

part 32…..

2 weeks before Maan & Geets wedding. Geet sat there rooted. Why no one was reacting to her fact. Why no one was ashamed of her? Why no one complained her, a dirty girls mere presence in a prestigious house.... & most importantly why no one was killing her with bitter words.... Geet was thoughtless. How could anyone be so nice? The curl world she have seen it's beyond her imagination. She have experienced many violent truth. Violent facts. Unbelievably unwanted most disgusting situation she could ever face or put her self in. She wanted to see raj today. She wanted to met him. The man who never touched her. The man who is dying to feel her skin. The disgusting disgracefully man. Who don't deserve anything. Nothing at all & anyone who takes his side they have to pleade to her for forgiveness.... Which she will never approve.
Maan was no where to be seen. Ridzi was better now. She is one her last 4 months course. After that she can join me... To live a life with sin... Geet laughs. She starts to walk along the balcony.... Feeling restless at the same time nervous.... She wasn't sure exactly why there was this odd feeling... Was it because of rajs family or was it maan who's touch could melt even a rock... Geet wondered.... She wondered where is maan now. She have called him over 10 times... But no answers. Hmm... She decided to call this a day off....
Geet- I wonder how long he will be?

Geet wasn't denying any more of marriage. She have accepted. Accepted to be maans forever. She was restless. Not sure why she have accepted this. Was she really in love with him....

Geet walks down. Mr Handa was there to pick her up. It was only weeks way from the marriage. He wanted to so everything as possible for her... Everything. Geet smiles and leaves with them. It's been a long day... She only wondered will maan approve this. Will maan be happy of her leaving without telling him? Will he.... Geet didn't fight with her self. She decided to leave with her dad & prepare everything for the wedding.
Mr Handa- how are you beta?
Geet didn't say much. Only thing she was worried about was she is leaving maan... She is missing maan.... Mr Handa him self was surprised since her sister incident he have never pressurized anything on her. She let her free. He lost one daughter but didn't want to loose his another. Thanks to maan there is complete change in her. It's like she have discovered happiness. Her happiness. The happiness she truly deserve. Maan is a outstanding man. He is capable of anything. He is the only one who could make her happy.
Geet- I am fine dad... Geet whispered. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Tears rolling down her eyes. Will maan betray me?
Mr Handa couldn't answer to this. He him self was betrayed in love. The lady he loved more then his life have cheated on him... The situation went so wars that in one point she managed to kill his one daughter...
Mr Handa- I don't know. I will not force you in anything. Do you trust him?
Geet nodes negatively- do I?
Mr Handa- hunny... He loves you allot. He came to me other day to arrange everything for your wedding. I was very please with him. He loves you allot. Geet nodes... Still tears were rolling down her eyes. Was this a dream or the truth? This can't be the truth....

It's been one whole day that maan haven't called. That's not like him. He could never stay a single second way from her then why one whole day she thought. Geet sat in her room. Trying to call him again and again... She did started to get restless. What was the real reason for him not calling her back...
It was 2am when Geet makes her way to maans haveli. It was deserted. Silent dead. Her fear of maan leaving her started to build up...
Maan was sleeping peacefully. Geet stood there for a moment then she cuddled up next to him... Maan holds her tight in his sleep.

Suddenly maan felt odd. He woke instantly- Geet.... He was shocked and surprised. Geet hugs him tighter... A second way from him was like a prison to her. Nothing was same. Nothing will be same.
Geet- I couldn't sleep. I need you.... I want you.... Both shifted... Geet makes her self comfortable on on the bed while maan on her.... He removes all her curls. Making her face visible.
Maan- sweetheart... Our marriage is only a week way. We have to stay separate for only this  week... Then we are together forever.... Geet spreads her leg while... Kissing maans neck threly....
Maan- jaan... If you do this I will loose my self...
Geet- then why are you holding back?....
Maan looks at her lovingly... He gently strokes her soft cheek.
Maan- you are my world. Promise me... That you will never leave me.... He kissed her lips softly. Like a feather. His slowly creased her thigh. Helping her to open more & more until she was completely relax...maan opens her PJ.... Unbuttons. Slides his hand to take her bra off....maan felt the relaxation of her breast under him. He was tempteaded to lick.....

There whole night went by making love... It was perfect soothing for maan.. Something he could never explain how much he loved geet. Life is nothing without her to him.... Life is nothing...............…..

it was raining heavily…… like this night will never come back….. like maan wanted to hold this moment forever……. geets heart was crying for something…… something he couldn't understand…… something that he didn't want to understand…… something……. just something……….

Bas.. bas itni si
Tum se guzaarish hai
Guzaarish hai

Yeh jo baarish hai, dekho na
Yeh jo baarish hai
Iss mein teri baahon mein marr jaaun
Bas itni si, chhoti si
Ik khwaish hai
Bas itni si
Tum se guzaarish hai

Bas itni si tumse farmaaish hai
Yeh jo baarish hai