Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dilsay

Thanks a zillion for such an amazing, awesome and  thought provoking updates. 👏 👏👏

Sorry was unable to post my comments yesterday.

After reading your updates of Geet's past,I could not sleep the whole night , was remembering and thinking  about some body who had gone through a similar situation in her life, but how lucky Geet is to have Maan and his love and support  for Geet .Brilliant track..................

We can find similar Geet's in our  world but not Maan..............Of course such stories are rare but are not new to us.

Her sister  and the  baby's tragic death,the degrading and disrespectful response of her mother and the evidence of the circumstances a child can perceives, definitely  for a child of this tender age  is something which could result to a similar kind of behavior as Geet's is .

The terrifying scene  of looking at her dieing sister and then the 2 deaths  was an absolute mental torture  for a 11 years old kid who was running  to get support from the most strongest bond of human relationship ,but here also she gets the biggest shock .

Her addiction to drugs ,her fear to trust people ,involving herself into any kind of  relationship and her one night stand behavior is fully justified  .....................

This is Geet's challenge to Maan how he  is gonna prove himself as trustworthy is something making me impatient to look for your next update .Plz  update soon.
I know you are busy in your exam, but whenever you get a chance plz do it .Anxiously waiting for next update.
Thanks once again.

You are a super star writer.⭐️

❤️ YA

ty for a lovely comment. i know there are true story like this. wars actually. its so sad. i mean i cry when i here this type of story.
world is a crule place.
loved your comments and analyse.
ty hun
xxxx
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. i hope geet will trust maan now.
im sad that ur ending all these amazing ff's but i'm thankful that ur finishing them off instead of us waiting so long to know the ending 🤣

i hope you start another ff at least just one cause you cant just leave us all like this ur an amazing writer 🤗
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
3 different concept for the one new story that i will start soon as i finish My Dark Lover… pls pls pls do read all three concept and suggest ur favourite one… one with most LIKE BUTTON out of 3 i will choose one with most like :D
xxx

xxxxx
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. hope geet would trust maan.. continue soon
viny_queen thumbnail
Can we have an update pls
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail