Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awe so yeh in the mission to get revenge from they guy who ruined her sister she played a big game so she can get the peace that she did something about it maybe the fact ghat she gave her sisters soul peace and after all this she decided to walk on that path as it was part of her life now she enjoyed playing games as she had no trust she had no love so she just satisfied their needs and hers but never truted or felt so now she knows that maan is prems friend she has lost the trust she built on him because her life revolved around her sister and as she said maan need to win her trust do something that will make her believe his love is true and knowing maan he would go to any extent to prove it and awe I also felt sorry for prem but he also looks like a chipkoo lover and getting insults and cold behaviour from his best friend anyways another great update and ooh wonder what promise maan makes 😊
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

lovely comment. i believe in the same. :D 
geet is not taking any more revenge. her revenge was done when raj went to mental asylum. she ruined his family purely because there are more to past' you just have to wait. geet is confuse now' this part gives you mixed feeling' one way she think maan came to her life bcs of prem. somewhere she thinks that maan is there for prems and his families to take revenge against her.  you have to understand her situation here'. she never been loved' she doesn't know what is trust' she have no clue why maan is doing al this for her'. even tho maan repeating the truth that he loves her' geet just can;'t digest the fact' then top of it she sees prem as maans bes mate. .. what she suppose to think in that situation' she her self was after prem for months to convince him.. to fall n love with her' maan could do the same thing to her' instead of one month it will be 6 month' thats why she have told him make me trust that you love me' win my heart' tell your family the truth' then i will trust you.

geet never have trusted any one in her life' no one.. she trusted maan with her dark past then suddenly she realise what if maan is also playing the same game. (u never knoe')

and the revenge bit' she is done and over with raj'. and the bit about jealousy' she still hates raj family' thats why she can't tolerate him'.
xxx
hope this explains babe.
xxx
geet has never seen true love in her life..kind of she doesn't believe that could exsist...nor could she accept that some one can love her with her kind of past & present. she was not even loved by her parents...
her father did...but never could not express himself because of his mother..by the time he did...it was too late...the little feeling she began to develop for maan ...is now in totaly drain...
she cannot trust him ....because of prem!!!
she has seen a lot that a little eyes couldn't bare to or understand ...
now she is grown..but grown with all kind of exposure...

now the karma part!!! humm intereting....
really don't want to get to that....
I have seen people in this real world lived happily died happily even after being mean..& unreasonable...also seen a very nice soul depart with out seeing much happiness in life...
so I don't understand that bit that well......I do believe in all that strongly...but yeh tho aapni sweety a story hain... let us not disturb it with karma bit !!!!(what did that soliders do wrong to die in the kargil war...so many of them!!!! pure & great people😭)

Agree. Conpletly agree. Geets life is in a point where trusting someone is impossible. Since the age of 11 her little eyes seen too much. Too much to Handel. Her mental stability of course out of control but it effected more by her mother and the glimps or Prems family when they insults her dead sister.
Now the situation is impossible for her to trust anyone. Poor maan, no matter how much he tries it always cones back to same thing. He obiosly needs to try in a different way.
Her mind so filled up with dark thoughts, dark plan that it is denying to trust anything. Even if she tries her trust have been broken by so many people and that so for long time that it's impossible now. Love again muskan completly agree with that bit.

Now expanding on karma... I have also seen many people that have done bad deed but have a blessed life. Karma not always comes back but I also seen people getting there karma back. Maybe those people who have died with bad deed... Have to pay in there afterlife (if you belive in them) and the one who lived a life without sin... A haven for them.
If we go to karma we can go on forever lol...
Bc to our story... Yes geets situation is complicated all we can hope for maans understanding. Because that's te only thing will bring our Geet back. Maan have to understand hat situation Geet is in. Remember he never ever experienced this type of facts. He only listening from Geet as a story... But his geets past... He needs to understand her. Put him self in her position....

Poor lad what els will Geet make him do to win her love
Xxxx
:D
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg hope maan is able 2 create trust in geet
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

oooo' who you calling poor family? lol'. yep maan have to walk through fire to make his love trust. lol lovely comment' but i do say poor prem. he is just suffering' first from raj now from maan & geet still not his.😆

dont ask who i am calling poor family because i am confused🤣......should i say juneja's or geets family i dont know.....but among all i feel sorry for prem and his sisters......they r the one suffering a lot😭.......ya i know its not a flower walk to maan......lets see what happens next😆
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update👏👏👏👏👏
i am not k wit this prem guy is he gonna come bet maaneet and create more problem 😲😲😲😲
geet shuld trust maan 😳😳😳😳😳
continue soon
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice
i cried
for geet
it really hurts abt her past
well written
thanx

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

:D mixxed feeling' we don't know yet' one side you can see geet thinking maan is using her to take revenge and another you can see geet is using maan' i wonder whos side to take' lol.. you have to wait
and yes we should feel pity' hehe i wont.. and there are more to this past' geet stopped middle way...
xxxxxx.

maybe they both can forget about taking revenge...problem solved...lol.....

yea once u put it that way it can go both ways....so basically the pressure is on u...but so far u are doing a fantastic job with the story and im sure u will mesmerize us with which ever side u choose to pick...i will be looking forward to finding out the rest of her past....thx so much ur doing a fantastic job
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Feel sorry for geet and I understand some of her revenge was justified and the rest was due to her hatred and anger..... But for once I want maan to stop trying anything for geet. I don't like girls who play victim all the time and keep demanding. Sure everyone will jump at me for this and say well she isn't asking for anything but ofcourse she is.... She very well knows that she is maan's weakness. She knows he can't breath without her then in a twisted way she is expecting maan to get her out of her past's shawdows. BUT I want her to know what love is. I want her to go through the same feeling of wanting someone the way so many other boys did. The way they begged for her and she could care less . I want her to long for maan , beg for maan's love, desire him day and night. ..... Sorry if I got emotional but I support geet in her past but I don't want maan to loose all his dignity. I want him to be accepted by geet.... Because she loves him but not because maan is begging for her.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
emotional n heart touching part
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

perfectly explained. Yes that's true. She had no one. For a 11 years old to face this reality. I mean I wrote it I can't imagine my self. In my collage I done some research on Africa and the refuge. Some facts was so terrifying and dreadfull. This is just one of the nicest glimpse. So imagne how dreadful the wars one. I couldn't even type them. For a girl to go through this type of experience... Must be extreamly hard. I wrote it and I can't even imagne the pain. Thanks for lovely comments
X

during my social work class i read a true story about a girl named rose. she was an unwanted child so had to be raised in orphanages/ foster parents. she moved from place to place and was raped multiple times. her misery never seemed to finish since she was living in the slums , had a daughter and the daughter was also raped in the school at the age of 6 or 8(i don't remember the age exactly). rose filed a lawsuit against the person who did the assault and lost....that's real misery and sadly all true.

so all in all i like it that u r writing about the dark sides of life/people.