Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Keyama,

I agree with happened to Geet, her sister n her baby is horrible, you cannot turn the time around.
The trauma she went through was unimaginable.
BUT

Is it right to take revenge to such an extent that you burn yourself n the people around u, you destroy yourself and the people around u.

I do not agree with that....I understand that Geet wanted to take revenge...etc, she did watever she could when she was young, immature and hurting....but now she is in her full sense and she is taking revenge to an extreme.

I do not agree with that...cus I believe in Karma, God n the universe and I also believe that the wrong you do to others comes back upon you.

If Geet is doing this rite now, it will come back to her....(lets just say if we are talking in real life).

N what is the difference between Raj n what he did to Anjali vs. Geet.
No Difference...cus Geet is doing exactly the same n much more.

I empathize with Geet, I can try n put myself in her shoes n think about her sorrow, her pain, her trauma, her nightmares, her being alone, scared, lonely...but revenge is a NO  NO.

Just my take on this.....do not take it personally please.

Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sweety where is love button yaar..
I don't like button any more
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!!!!!!!

THIS WHOLE story just took a HUGE TURN!!!!!!!

i think i am bit paranoid but plz tell me that geet is not using Maan to hurt Prem and as well as to hurt maan...

i actually trust that geet is telling maan the truth but i also have a feeling that geet may be just toying with maan and using him to go against his best friend...i hope im wrong....im starting to pity geet and understand where she is coming from. plz dont ruin that image of her. 
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Water.

Keyama,

I agree with happened to Geet, her sister n her baby is horrible, you cannot turn the time around.
The trauma she went through was unimaginable.
BUT

Is it right to take revenge to such an extent that you burn yourself n the people around u, you destroy yourself and the people around u.

I do not agree with that....I understand that Geet wanted to take revenge...etc, she did watever she could when she was young, immature and hurting....but now she is in her full sense and she is taking revenge to an extreme.

I do not agree with that...cus I believe in Karma, God n the universe and I also believe that the wrong you do to others comes back upon you.

If Geet is doing this rite now, it will come back to her....(lets just say if we are talking in real life).

N what is the difference between Raj n what he did to Anjali vs. Geet.
No Difference...cus Geet is doing exactly the same n much more.

I empathize with Geet, I can try n put myself in her shoes n think about her sorrow, her pain, her trauma, her nightmares, her being alone, scared, lonely...but revenge is a NO  NO.

Just my take on this.....do not take it personally please.

lovely comment. i believe in the same. :D 
geet is not taking any more revenge. her revenge was done when raj went to mental asylum. she ruined his family purely because there are more to past… you just have to wait. geet is confuse now… this part gives you mixed feeling… one way she think maan came to her life bcs of prem. somewhere she thinks that maan is there for prems and his families to take revenge against her.  you have to understand her situation here…. she never been loved… she doesn't know what is trust… she have no clue why maan is doing al this for her…. even tho maan repeating the truth that he loves her… geet just can;'t digest the fact… then top of it she sees prem as maans bes mate. .. what she suppose to think in that situation… she her self was after prem for months to convince him.. to fall n love with her… maan could do the same thing to her… instead of one month it will be 6 month… thats why she have told him make me trust that you love me… win my heart… tell your family the truth… then i will trust you.

geet never have trusted any one in her life… no one.. she trusted maan with her dark past then suddenly she realise what if maan is also playing the same game. (u never knoe…)

and the revenge bit… she is done and over with raj…. and the bit about jealousy… she still hates raj family… thats why she can't tolerate him….
xxx
hope this explains babe.
xxx
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update continue soon...
Originally posted by: zeynab111

OMG!!!!!!!!!

THIS WHOLE story just took a HUGE TURN!!!!!!!

i think i am bit paranoid but plz tell me that geet is not using Maan to hurt Prem and as well as to hurt maan...

i actually trust that geet is telling maan the truth but i also have a feeling that geet may be just toying with maan and using him to go against his best friend...i hope im wrong....im starting to pity geet and understand where she is coming from. plz dont ruin that image of her. 

:D mixxed feeling' we don't know yet' one side you can see geet thinking maan is using her to take revenge and another you can see geet is using maan' i wonder whos side to take' lol.. you have to wait
and yes we should feel pity… hehe i wont.. and there are more to this past… geet stopped middle way...
xxxxxx.
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

geet is not taking any more revenge. her revenge was done when raj went to mental asylum. she ruined his family purely because there are more to past' you just have to wait. geet is confuse now' this part gives you mixed feeling' one way she think maan came to her life bcs of prem. somewhere she thinks that maan is there for prems and his families to take revenge against her.  you have to understand her situation here'. she never been loved' she doesn't know what is trust' she have no clue why maan is doing al this for her'. even tho maan repeating the truth that he loves her' geet just can;'t digest the fact' then top of it she sees prem as maans bes mate. .. what she suppose to think in that situation' she her self was after prem for months to convince him.. to fall n love with her' maan could do the same thing to her' instead of one month it will be 6 month' thats why she have told him make me trust that you love me' win my heart' tell your family the truth' then i will trust you.

geet never have trusted any one in her life' no one.. she trusted maan with her dark past then suddenly she realise what if maan is also playing the same game. (u never knoe')

and the revenge bit' she is done and over with raj'. and the bit about jealousy' she still hates raj family' thats why she can't tolerate him'.
xxx
hope this explains babe.
xxx

Sweetie...

Yes it does.
Thanks so much.🤗
Originally posted by: maanmishti

hmmm at last truth is out.....but keya i dont know but first time i felt bad for prem......i mean its not his mistake.......its raj but poor family has to suffer.....loved maan the way he supported her...but common yaar he lost his fd......poor prem i feel sorry for him.......now want to maan to prove his love.......but i want geet to also start falling in love with maan......plzzzzz update soon😊

oooo… who you calling poor family? lol…. yep maan have to walk through fire to make his love trust. lol lovely comment… but i do say poor prem. he is just suffering… first from raj now from maan & geet still not his.😆
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG..... Geet is so bad but i like dat.... I hope geet is telling d truth........actullay i m nt feeling sorry 4r prem i do no y..... If raj is in metal asylum toh who raped ridzy........ Lets see......Edited by aditiwalia56 - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

geet is not taking any more revenge. her revenge was done when raj went to mental asylum. she ruined his family purely because there are more to past' you just have to wait. geet is confuse now' this part gives you mixed feeling' one way she think maan came to her life bcs of prem. somewhere she thinks that maan is there for prems and his families to take revenge against her.  you have to understand her situation here'. she never been loved' she doesn't know what is trust' she have no clue why maan is doing al this for her'. even tho maan repeating the truth that he loves her' geet just can;'t digest the fact' then top of it she sees prem as maans bes mate. .. what she suppose to think in that situation' she her self was after prem for months to convince him.. to fall n love with her' maan could do the same thing to her' instead of one month it will be 6 month' thats why she have told him make me trust that you love me' win my heart' tell your family the truth' then i will trust you.

geet never have trusted any one in her life' no one.. she trusted maan with her dark past then suddenly she realise what if maan is also playing the same game. (u never knoe')

and the revenge bit' she is done and over with raj'. and the bit about jealousy' she still hates raj family' thats why she can't tolerate him'.
xxx
hope this explains babe.
xxx

geet has never seen true love in her life..kind of she doesn't believe that could exsist...nor could she accept that some one can love her with her kind of past & present. she was not even loved by her parents...
her father did...but never could not express himself because of his mother..by the time he did...it was too late...the little feeling she began to develop for maan ...is now in totaly drain...
she cannot trust him ....because of prem!!!
she has seen a lot that a little eyes couldn't bare to or understand ...
now she is grown..but grown with all kind of exposure...

now the karma part!!! humm intereting....
really don't want to get to that....
I have seen people in this real world lived happily died happily even after being mean..& unreasonable...also seen a very nice soul depart with out seeing much happiness in life...
so I don't understand that bit that well......I do believe in all that strongly...but yeh tho aapni sweety a story hain... let us not disturb it with karma bit !!!!(what did that soliders do wrong to die in the kargil war...so many of them!!!! pure & great people😭😭😭😭)
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago