FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117 - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tishuu

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">๐Ÿ˜‰Wow first things first - I just want to say......The updates were really well written and described๐Ÿ˜Š you had the emotion right bang on the point! ๐Ÿ‘
Reading the past that Geet has unfortuneatly suffered - was bringing tears to my eyes too๐Ÿ˜ญ......I feel sorry for the girl - she has had to face so much from such a tender age.....it's unbelievable๐Ÿ˜ฒ - at a time when she should have been enjoying her childhood and having fun.....she was instead having such vivid thoughts๐Ÿ˜ก and images flooding her mind - not only that.............poor anjali.......... i cannot believe she had to go through that much tooo and let me just confess here.............. </font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">from the beginning, i never blamed geet for how she is๐Ÿ˜•.....because I knew somewhere along the line she was doing so...because of sumthing huge that has happened in her life and had a feeling she was doing as a means of forgetting something or perhaps an easy route out as when she's sleeping around with other men or drowning herself with drugs - it's keeping her mind off those thoughtsโญ๏ธ</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the sad thing is.....she's never been able to open up as fully as she did with maan - which is why those thoughts have always haunted her and i guess seeing the intense love that maan has for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ(even though she may not love him....but she sure knws and can feel the love that maan has for her, which is why she wants him to not marry her as she doesnt want to hurt the guy or cause him grief) the intense love from maan has made her realise she can trust him with all her life LITERALLY......... im glad she's opened up now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">when geet used to say u shouldnt marry me - i knw maan used to get annoyed but remained calm and just said she will marry him- end of, but honestly that was getting anoying - i felt maan was addressing her fears - at least now he will knw why she says so and can help her once again to get out of this horrible past she has</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">lool on a more easy tone...........seems like maan is always gonna be the one going out of his way to make sure geet feels better and does things for a happier future</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">helping her with the drug issue and now this horrible past issue - hes gonna help her get through it..hes doing sooo much for her...........but then i guess isse hi toh pyar kehte hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Loved each word Keyama............truly</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Well done and HUGE thanks๐Ÿค—</font>
love you love you love you. Of course this is what love is. No matter what you are always there for one another. (ok... I found that definition in dictionary lol... I still DK what love is... Yet I write romantic ff! Actually more like dark ff) maan have to be there for her. Because of him she is better today. It's purly his love that changing geet. You are exactly right about the fact it's always maan who does stuff to make her happy. But we have to realise geets past is so violent that it's impossible for her to do anything for him. Maybe in future. Lol. But maan have ne'er faced any of this type of situation. He is just hearing it from geet. He only can feel sorry but understanding the pain will be impossible for him. That's why he tries his level best to make her happy. He only feels geets pain. Like when she is cold... When she cries. He asks her to express everything. Even though he dosn't understand completely he is still there for her. For everything. Hopefully geet understands that soon. :D love your comments. Yep more dark past coming out soon. Completely explain the main reason. Xxxx
Lovely updates... Horrible thing for Geet past... Please updates soon!
Part 27

I love how geet now likes it when maan is possessive.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I have a feeling that prem does not believe that geet has changed and will harm maan.

Geet has changed as now she is feeling guilty as to what happened with Prem but I am sure maan will support you when you tell him the truth about your past.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I know that Geet keeps telling maan that she will not marry him but she is scared that maan may not like her once he knows the truth.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It was so sad and upsetting to read on what geet has gone through at such an young age. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

She has seen her sister and her son die๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, her mum is so evil for the mental abuse she gave to geet.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I am sure maan will support geet once he knows the full truth. Geet must trust him lots otherwise she would have not told him. Maan is her saviour.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by divareena

It was so sad and upsetting to read on what geet has gone through at such an young age. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She has seen her sister and her son die๐Ÿ˜ญ, her mum is so evil for the mental abuse she gave to geet.๐Ÿ˜ก

I am sure maan will support geet once he knows the full truth. Geet must trust him lots otherwise she would have not told him. Maan is her saviour.๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the lovely comment. Yes telling maan the truth indicates her trust towardes him. Her mum is pure evil. It explains her attitude. Lovely comments. I am off to. So tirade. Need to sleep lol. Xx
WOW
Loved the update
Awesome
Poor geet..The past sucks
Continue soon
thanks!

hey
just read ur ff from the beg
like it quite a lot tho i was a bit disgusted(quite a lot actually! sorry!)
plss pm me when u update next
cont . soon
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

any fancy one more xxx

how long will u take?
keya how long more??? U know na I won't go sleep til you update???

Acha ermm.......I'm gonna go do my nails while i wait

jaldi karo jaani
waiting...............................................๐Ÿ˜