Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg the updates was fab
How could she, i cant understand how mother can do so to her on child
Feel sorry for geet, poor little geet had to go through so much at so Young age.
Hope maan will erease all her pain of her dark past
Luv yaaa kem
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I read the last 2 part 5 x lol.
Pls update soon.
You r too good.
X
heycookie thumbnail

Wow
Very nice update
Love itt
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

Awesome is such a small word for the update that I just read. Geets past make evry act of geet so justifiable. She was an immature girl and only could have thought of using her body to take revenge on the person she hated most. If she was older , mature, independent and if she had some support from her family , her revenge would have been different. But geet didn't trust anyone, no body supported her hence the only weapon she had against he world was her...... Totally understandable.... Luvd luvd luvd the chapter.

perfectly explained. Yes that's true. She had no one. For a 11 years old to face this reality. I mean I wrote it I can't imagine my self. In my collage I done some research on Africa and the refuge. Some facts was so terrifying and dreadfull. This is just one of the nicest glimpse. So imagne how dreadful the wars one. I couldn't even type them. For a girl to go through this type of experience... Must be extreamly hard. I wrote it and I can't even imagne the pain. Thanks for lovely comments
X
Originally posted by: namita25

just hate Geet's mom to the core..I wonder if these types of Mom's exist....she was a druggie and all that she cared for was money...she didn't care a damn about her daughter..... felt bad knowing what geet's sister went through..all this defo had negative impact on geet's mind....
she went on to take revenge from the guy who spoiled her sister's life but she had to pay a big price for it...

sad to disappoint you.. Z yes this type of mother do exhaust. I could not imagne how heartless this mother be. I read one or two story and that's where I got my idea from. Atleast she didn't sell her own daughter in some country the poverty is so high that they are force to do this. But geets mother case was different. She wasn't in poverty. But she again a cracter from reality. And yes this type of mother truly exgist. I just hate them to the core. Lovely comment. X
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

<font color="#0066CC">simply superb👏awesome👏wonderful👏</font>

<font color="#CC0099">it really broke my💔reading about geets past...😭</font>
<font color="#0066CC">n i'm even more terrified to hear more....as </font><font color="#00FF66">maan said...</font>Maan closed his eyes. He knew this story. But not fully. He even knew the guy.
<font size="2" color="#CC3399">i mean what is going to happen next....😕</font>
<font size="2" color="#0099CC">do continue soon....</font>

nice observation babe. Lol. Yes maan knew some facts. But again for the media it was supersede. Hench sammera always had tight security around her. She have seen what geet went through. And same with her dad. That's why they never used to say anything. For maan... You jut have to wait. Xxx
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
prem is heartbroken
geet's past is sad
no wonder she is like that
her sister died
everything happened in front of her eyes
 no wonder why she is so cold hearted
glad she took revenge from the guy like that
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by: -shamima-

Omd I feel for geet and what a dark truth I can unserstand now why she is like how she is I mean to enudure all that pain in a young age any girl would go astray and she also lost her mental stability which makes it's much worded as she is half conscious but she had a motive to get revenge from her sisters boyfriend and as she said she enjoyed the pain on his face so thaw what lead to her doing one night stands and leading such a life as she lost trust on people mostly boys as what she learnt when she was little made her emotionless and think that she should treat boys like that or the same would happen to her as what happened to her sister and she doesn't want to realive that experience which caused her and her sister so much pain as she never got the love that she should have got but now maan comes along and breathes life in her with his immense love and she has started to trust him and so she told him about her truly dark past anyways great update and you penned her dark past down brilliantly and can't wait to know more about her past 😊

ty Hun. Yes she have lost all faith. It's hard for her to believe that maan could love her this much. Specially seeing her dad and mum never loved one another. Her sister was bettaie and everyones heart she broker try were sad for few days but back to normal again. That's what exactly she thinks about maan at the mon. Xxx lovely comments x
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😉Wow first things first - I just want to say......The updates were really well written and described😊 you had the emotion right bang on the point! 👏
Reading the past that Geet has unfortuneatly suffered - was bringing tears to my eyes too😭......I feel sorry for the girl - she has had to face so much from such a tender age.....it's unbelievable😲 - at a time when she should have been enjoying her childhood and having fun.....she was instead having such vivid thoughts😡 and images flooding her mind - not only that.............poor anjali.......... i cannot believe she had to go through that much tooo and let me just confess here..............

from the beginning, i never blamed geet for how she is😕.....because I knew somewhere along the line she was doing so...because of sumthing huge that has happened in her life and had a feeling she was doing as a means of forgetting something or perhaps an easy route out as when she's sleeping around with other men or drowning herself with drugs - it's keeping her mind off those thoughts⭐️

the sad thing is.....she's never been able to open up as fully as she did with maan - which is why those thoughts have always haunted her and i guess seeing the intense love that maan has for her 😳(even though she may not love him....but she sure knws and can feel the love that maan has for her, which is why she wants him to not marry her as she doesnt want to hurt the guy or cause him grief) the intense love from maan has made her realise she can trust him with all her life LITERALLY......... im glad she's opened up now👏😊😉

when geet used to say u shouldnt marry me - i knw maan used to get annoyed but remained calm and just said she will marry him- end of, but  honestly that was getting anoying - i felt maan was addressing her fears - at least now he will knw why she says so and can help her once again to get out of this horrible past she has

lool on a more easy tone...........seems like maan is always gonna be the one going out of his way to make sure geet feels better and does things for a happier future

helping her with the drug issue and now this horrible past issue - hes gonna help her get through it..hes doing sooo much for her...........but then i guess isse hi toh pyar kehte hai😳😳😳

Loved each word Keyama............truly

Well done and HUGE thanks🤗
Originally posted by: niharika_87

<font color="#990066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">This honestly is one of my favourite updates for this Fan fiction... one of my other favourites was when Maan used to hold her and sleep with her to get her out of the addiction... and when he would go through the pain to get her out of her misery... and today's update as well ... these two updates are my all time favourite and so heart-wrenching.. i loved others too but these two have to be the ultimate ones...

I cant wait to read the rest... please keep updating hun.. i m in love with this fan fiction! It honestly is one of the best i have come across... Soo different and sooo gooood!!! <3 Keep up the greattttt work!!!! Update sooon... cant wait to know more of her past.. I love these characters...

</font>
</font>

those parts are my fav to. It truly express maans love. No matter why will happen he will be with his geet forever. He showed his love through care, passone... Fear. Which geet never experience before. Everyone was jut physically attracted. But maan did more. Which clearly shown in those act. He was with her 24 hours enduring her pain. He was wake didint are about sleeping or eating... He just wanted to stay with geet. And make sure she was happy. He is a true man. I just love him. Lol... Bit big headed about my own character. Lol. But I really did love those scn after I finished typing. Lovely comment hub xxx