Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome is such a small word for the update that I just read. Geets past make evry act of geet so justifiable. She was an immature girl and only could have thought of using her body to take revenge on the person she hated most. If she was older , mature, independent and if she had some support from her family , her revenge would have been different. But geet didn't trust anyone, no body supported her hence the only weapon she had against he world was her...... Totally understandable.... Luvd luvd luvd the chapter.
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
pleaseeeeeeee tell me that guy was PREM. nooowayyyyyyyyyy

if that sooo then we don't need to feel bad for him. 

very sad!!  i hope maan will be able to forget that all and convice her fully to marry him

nice but very thrilling update
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god so shocking....😲

geet' past has shocked me to core..😕
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
keya terrific updates.....oh my god!!! reading made me sad and afraid......as maan knows the guy.....who might be that guy.....how come maan knows little bit of the story.......anyways plzzzz plzzzzz plzzzz update soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just hate Geet's mom to the core..I wonder if these types of Mom's exist....she was a druggie and all that she cared for was money...she didn't care a damn about her daughter..... felt bad knowing what geet's sister went through..all this  defo had negative impact on geet's mind....
she went on to take revenge from the guy who spoiled her sister's life but she had to pay a big price for it...

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg just speechless. Any1 in geets place will do this only. Superb & valid reason. Dying to read more. Please pm soon .
raman1921 thumbnail
Wow geet past is scary but glad she is opening up with mann and he is there to comfort her......
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,
Geet indeed does have a dark past. It is heart wrenching to hear such a thing....I wonder what else is she going to reveal to Maan.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg that was some real dark story.....poor geet had to go thro all these @ such a young age....no wonder she is like this..............but glad that maan can understand her pain hope she will feel the same for him...this prem hope he is not gonna do anything bw maaneet............lovely update
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
simply superb👏awesome👏wonderful👏
it really broke my💔 reading about geets past...😭
n i'm even more terrified to hear more....as maan said...Maan closed his eyes. He knew this story. But not fully. He even knew the guy.
i mean what is going to happen next....😕
do continue soon....