Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on your new thread.
N it was a lovely update....except the part where Maan slapped her....Women n abuse...not good.😭
Thanks so much.
Water. thumbnail
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

sweety.. loved the update.. I want maan to be strong and teach geet a lesson....

i understood she doesn'tr care for anyone.. but want her to beg for maan's attention and love.. you can't take veryone taken fopr granted...

Hi,

I DO NOT WANT GEET TO BEG.

You have to look at it from her prespective. The way she has been brought up....the way her life changed when she got involved in drugs....whether it is her fault or not.

When a person is born on this earth...they are not born by taking everyone granted...LIFE HAPPENS....and it is your experiences that make you the person whom u are.

I will not appreciate it ...if Maan takes revenge......I mean real revenge.....halka phulka is good ....but if it is real revenge that what is the difference between Maan and other guys who used her????

If you wanna change someone...change them with you love n care and not the opposite.

But den again, you should love someone for just the way they are and accept them with all their faults
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Water.

Hi,

I DO NOT WANT GEET TO BEG.

You have to look at it from her prespective. The way she has been brought up....the way her life changed when she got involved in drugs....whether it is her fault or not.

When a person is born on this earth...they are not born by taking everyone granted...LIFE HAPPENS....and it is your experiences that make you the person whom u are.

I will not appreciate it ...if Maan takes revenge......I mean real revenge.....halka phulka is good ....but if it is real revenge that what is the difference between Maan and other guys who used her????

If you wanna change someone...change them with you love n care and not the opposite.

But den again, you should love someone for just the way they are and accept them with all their faults

well said… i like that… revenge bit… hehe… u just have to wait… u really do understand geets character :D
oh yes slap removed… i am against violent maan… he is lovely.. possisive… but against physical abuse… just ignore the slap bit u all
xxx
Water. thumbnail
Keyama,

Thanks for editing the slap.

😛
Originally posted by: Tishuu

OMG KEYAMA

congratsss on ur nu thread - i was looking out for this..................since morning seen as the old one was nearing its end and i didnt wanna miss out
hehehehe

ok i'm gna read part 23 and then comment back to u!!!

Over and out x
so i'm here back and omgggggggggggg he slapped her??😲😲😲

and omg omg omg her heart is taking over yay me she likes maan the most!!!! but still he shouldve given her benefit of doubt a bit - but i knw where he coming from  - u can trust geet too well............

oh noooooooo shes leaving - wait she cant......she wont.........oh dearrrrrrrrrr

lovely comment hun slap is gn
xxx
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

wowwwwwwwwwwwww......

after sooo long u updated yaar...........
loving this one.........
geet still has not realised her subtle behavior change...........

what about maans revenge????
is this gonna turn into another animosity???

sory yar… lots more coming up.. promise
xxx
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

sweety.. loved the update.. I want maan to be strong and teach geet a lesson....

i understood she doesn'tr care for anyone.. but want her to beg for maan's attention and love.. you can't take veryone taken fopr granted...

don't worry maan will have his revange… but.. hehe u just have to wait
xx
Originally posted by: Dilsay

lol sorry babe… i wont be long promise
xxx

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo dear for new thread!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

i was waiting for so many days for our dark lover...and finally we have.😉

loved it...OMG wat geet is up to and how come even she think of leaving after noing
she is been watched by MSK 24 hour!!!

GOSH!! wy can't she see that maan loved her so muchhhh and ready to accept her after knowing everything!!!

keya!! pls continue dear...
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

congo dear for new thread!!!👏

i was waiting for so many days for our dark lover...and finally we have.😉

loved it...OMG wat geet is up to and how come even she think of leaving after noing
she is been watched by MSK 24 hour!!!

GOSH!! wy can't she see that maan loved her so muchhhh and ready to accept her after knowing everything!!!

keya!! pls continue dear...

will do babe…
xxx loved ur comment…. i am off now will be back with lot more updates
xxx and heart beats… my only sweet love story with no bad intention lol.
x