Fan Fictions

FF-MGt~2~*My Dark Lover*part 35 pg 104 note pg117

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Thread 1

-Geet Handa.

A rich spoiled. A one night stand girl. Life is full of drugs! Full of fun! She can not survive without her morphine. She can not live with out her heroin. She is one girl who you would not wanted to be with. One girl who have the ability to destroy you with false love. With false passion. With false disiore... She is one girl to look out for. Her unusual adult life started at the age of 15... Both physical & mental...
She officially dated 10 boys. She have cheated on each one of them.
In look she is breath taking. She could kill the world with her beauty. Her reputation specially in nightclub is extremely low! any guy she like it will be hers for that night. she is safe like using safety contraception... she loves breaking couples up'. specially the one she feels for it' she never leaves any chance to mingle with boys...

bes mate of geet- avinasha, shiv, anurag.

geet always physically active with shiv but anurag she respect him as a brother as he is in love with avinasha'. anurag & avinasha is unaware about her one night stand' or her drugs' both lives in UK.

Shiv and Geet is school friend. Same type. Both have been physically active since the age of 15. shive was geets first one night stand. Shiv never leaves any chance to spend a night with her.

geet have no mother' sammera and ridzy are her cousin who also lives with her...

Maan'.

maan a 23 years old. a rich guy. with attitude. choosy about girls. to be honest he never touched a single girl. he is waiting for his special one. he never believed in love' not until his first night with geet... is very arrogant and harsh to the world,he hasn't seen his mother she died of cancer wen he was just six ,he was brought up by his dad and daadi mr avinash khurana and savitri khuaran,maan's dad loved his wife allot so never remarried,maan also loves his daadi and his dad allot ,he can do anything for them. mr avinash had given his words to his dying wife that he would marry maan to her best friend sangeeta's daughter geet who is 4 years younger to maan. maan and geet don't know bout dis nor have seen each other. very high name in society. respectful.

maans best friend...

yash

jay

armaan

part 23

MY COMMENT- PLEASE i am retyping this whole ff.. and hopefully it will be much better than this.. so i am suggesting not to read this.. but flow the link to my blog ;)

The house was full of people... Wedding preparation everywhere... Geet went to see Ridzy... It's been a week... Geet looked at her through the mirror... She was going through the first stage... It was painfully to watch. She had no one. She was alone in the room. Her hand was bleeding. Dr wasn't stepping in the room because it's matter of few hours Before her craving will give up and she will faint. She was in pain. And no one can understand that better then me.
Geet wasn't crying. She felt sorry. Sympathetic. She hated the fact someone was going through this process. She couldn't believe her self that she went through this... Suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder... Geet spines round. It's shiv.
Geet smiles...
Shive maybe a wild person but when it comes to friends he is always there for you. He do gets carry on... Influence by others allot but when it comes to help a friend he will be there for you...
Geet hugs him tight...
Shiv- over 6 month. Where have you been? I have been trying your phone cell your home number... Last thing I remember a guy punched me and you disappeared.
Geet- yes... I was in london. Maan!
Shiv- why?
Geet- he apereantly loves me... Umm.. Helped me to over come the drug!
Shiv- nice of him.
Geet- yea... Umm... He wants to merry me.
Shiv- what? He was shock of his life... No! No... What the... No...
Geet- exactly...
Shiv- you can't merry him.
Geet- I know. Me and merry... She mocks.
Shiv- does he even know about all the relationship you had... And how could You even think like this.
Geet- he is not giving me much option here... He is trapping me.
Shiv- trap and you?... Geet... You are Geet Handa. No one can trap you.
Geet- exactly but...
Shiv- no but! You dumping him right now...
Geet- yea... I will...
Shive- let's go to my place we can spend some quality time.
Geet- I can't...
Shive looks at her in shock...- are you refusing me?
Geet- no... No... But all this security guards are his... He monitories me 24 hours.
Shiv bursts out In laugh...
Shiv- let him see what we will be doing in our bed tonight...
Geet didn't know what to think... She liked shiv... Never refuged there night but she liked maan more... Hmm... She decided to refuge to shiv... But before she could say another word someone holds geets hand tight... Separating geets hand from shive...
Shive looks at him in surprised...
Shiv- look that night I was drunk... But today I am full in sense... Leve Geet alone.
Maan comes between Shive and Geet...
Maan- last warning! If I ever see you with geet... My security guards won't hesitate to do anything.
Shiv- you crossing your line here.
Maan didn't wait anymore... He punched him tight...
Geet- MAAN! What are you doing? He is my friend.
Maan- you be quit.

Everyone in the hospital was looking at them...
Maan drags her out and shove her in the car and drives home...
Geet was fuming. How dare he punch my friend and shives word was ringing in maans ear... Lucky the house was empty... Maan drags Geet out and walks in there bedroom instantly...
Geet- what type of behavior was that?
Maan didn't wait anymore he pushes her to the bed ' 
dGeet sat on the bed shocked' 
Maan- how dare you thinking about going with him? Maan was angry extremely angry...
Geet stands up...
Geet- how dare you shout at me? I am not interested to becomes yours forever... I have told you millions of time... Go Abd choose some decent girl for your lovy dovy family. Because I am not the right one... That was only shiv... What will you do 2moro when I fell for someone els or...
Maan- don't you dare look at anyone... Because you have no clue what maan sing khurana is capable of. I will make your life a living hell... I don't care if I burn with you so take that as a warning.

Maan walks out instantly... Living geet thoughtless... What type of mess she was in... He is not willing to give up on me... And how could he make my life living hell... I have no weakness. I never cared for anyone... And he expect... Geet laughs.
Geet- good luck maan sing khurana. Because I will be living to night'

index

PART 24

PART 25

hay you'. OMG GEET LEAVING TONIGHT' OMG OMG OMG OMG'ShockedAngry what maan will do???

heheh hay you all' loving all the comments' pls pls pls do leave me some more' heheh i won't keep u lot in suspense' lol so 4 parts tonight'

xxx

love keyama

xxx

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY FF. ITS ONLY FOR IF FORUM.
copy right.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 January 2013 at 8:48am

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10s55893pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989cukishCandy_jsnikitaagarwal06treasuretrowelneetugarg123sansheen99bpinkykasturi11gagsypayal956asmi123LoveManeettrendyfriendswifey90choudhary.aitsallabtGURTIlakshmisalvadihemvb--love--annie03taannialu5123bhakbhartifanmamon.moonlove_lavnyared135bhansasmaguru-ki-dewaanibono_jostnamons_mbvarshakhedekarPaloma_DpallavisarkarThugAngelsoniaz121Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsprabha75AzmiimaaneetfanaticmishtibHADmishtiLakshmi86m-g19mirnalini-LOVE-Arshi-nan_10RukhluvMaanreea88doosheeka-Premeena-lodycherieLovermaansi007shivangi783Rohini20anshimanshiEimenEnchantedtrishapteri_susanmaanmishtisiroililygreshuvasavi_srirituka7kiran99Prettychoco90pushpidreamy4everBadGirlKissbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniCutee999puth.ramya-gurtian.SimplyAparajitamaanujaanu-shamima-Rocks.DharaJayaRgangesegb--ANGEL--maanshikshubhangiRamharisimi91smj1977.shrutiramaheshKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-DilsayambbihaWater.wajiha-1PaintedSkyshruthiRblueopalxavivillaVintagepeachpunjabi.princessweet cherrysweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusykooliioFallen AngelSahSahcharmed onesswetha10rsroopalimaanseeKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--..shreyaa..ShalveSabmeratu.impoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachufelicitysmoak.spvdnotfadedawayKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
res for index
xx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-Rocks.DharafebinyusuffBadGirlKissLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwww......
after sooo long u updated yaar...........
loving this one.........
geet still has not realised her subtle behavior change...........

what about maans revenge????
is this gonna turn into another animosity???

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 07 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

sweety.. loved the update.. I want maan to be strong and teach geet a lesson....

i understood she doesn'tr care for anyone.. but want her to beg for maan's attention and love.. you can't take veryone taken fopr granted...

FireSafireFiree

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

thnks keyama for the lovely updatesBig smile

FireSafireFiree

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
OMG KEYAMA

congratsss on ur nu thread - i was looking out for this..................since morning seen as the old one was nearing its end and i didnt wanna miss out
hehehehe

ok i'm gna read part 23 and then comment back to u!!!

Over and out x
so i'm here back and omgggggggggggg he slapped her??ShockedShockedShocked

and omg omg omg her heart is taking over yay me she likes maan the most!!!! but still he shouldve given her benefit of doubt a bit - but i knw where he coming from  - u can trust geet too well............

oh noooooooo shes leaving - wait she cant......she wont.........oh dearrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Tishuu - 07 January 2011 at 8:42am

FireSafireFiree

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
do con...i m waiting..

FireSafireFiree

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh