India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Dadaji me pakra Arjun ka Jooth

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Chikku says that he's going to be sick now so he tries to leave.... Gauri stops him and tells him that he cant not come and she tries to tell him that everyone knows but chikku doesnt understand and leaves..... Everyone in arohi's family is dancing.....

Shefali goes to dadaji and asks if party should be outside or at home and he says you guys can do it wherever.... she goes to DJ and says that party should be at a club and sasy lets go to a club.... gauri comes there and says that its a family function so it should be at home.... gauri says that i wont let the party go to club.... shefali says i'll make sure the party goes to the club..... they both go to arohi and tell her to decide..... she tells them why are they fighting and DJ says why are you bothering her....

Chikku is at the club and he's dancing with 2 girls..... his mom is telling arohi's family how sick he is..... on the other end you see chikku dancing..... arjun comes there and sees chikku dancing and arjun thinks that he's cheating arohi and what will she do when she finds out....

shefali comes to arohi and tells her that she needs to talk to her..... she takes her to the room and tells her that we're going to club.... gauri comes tells her to come outside but shefali says that lets go to the club..... shefali then tells her i know why chikku isnt here he's partying and gauri says whats the big deal and arohi says that the big deal is that he lied....

DJ and dadaji go inside the club and they see chikku dancing with a girl..... everyone reaches there slowly..... shefali looks at arohi and says what's wrong..... arohi says that the first time i met arjun is blindly trusted him but it broke and i dont think i'll fall in love again and now i trust chikku but if he breaks my trust then i wont be able to trust anyone..... Arjun is listening to all this and is very sad and he leaves from there.....

everyone is arohi's family is looking at chikku dance with the girl and are very shocked..... arohi sees this and then chikku sees all of them and drops the girl.... arohi goes towards chikku and asks him who brought this girls and arjun comes there and takes a glass of drink and says what are you guys doing here and that this is my private party..... chikku says that this is his party and he forced me and blames everything on arjun..... arjun says im trying to change to sometimes you should go into your past..... then he says that i thought that my boss is getting married so i've give him a gift.....

arohi goes to arjun and tells him what does he think of himself but stops and throws the drink on his face and leaves..... chikku and everyone follows arohi and kartar goes to arjun and asks him why he did this..... arjun tells him that he's asking and kartar tells him that he can tells the difference between truth and lie.... then he asks why is he lying and arjun tells him that he lied for his poti.... he tells him that she was betrayed once but if she got betrayed again then she would have shattered..... he tells him that he's not a nice guy but i know the value of nice ness....

arohi runs into her room and starts crying.....

shefali goes to arjun and tells him if he's mad and that arohi wont think about him anymor.... arjun says i dont know why i did it but whatever i did was right.... then he tells her that he loves arohi and if she found out the truth about chikku then she would have cried a lot..... arohi is thinking why am i crying my fiance is a nice guy..... arjun tells shefali that he wants to win arohi but not by making someone low.... arohi thinks that he always lied to me..... arjun tells shefali that love isnt a word but i know that she can feel it..... arohi thinks that even after all the lies why do i feel his love is true....

Please read the WRITTEN UPDATE and press the LIKE button

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisrikondasomething1985tabu82coverdiv_divaikra96garvitaaroraarmmanarunAnku_20mitumikelchoJotz_92SabeeqaKTamy95hananeishikaek43-anzaeram-Sabu0211misssmilyworldequalsyounan_10anisharoy1KhaLidaHakashruti12t-mayur-sajan-jkarankittubipsDhara_sAnu-Ananyaipkknd06-sanju-rasika_DSdaisyluvaksh4IF...Binny...xTimaxpree4ruSiddhi_Mariaa.SGtinsel

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
kudos to KSA todayClap.. he correctly recognized the situation.. but OMG!!Cry how in the world does arjun plan to get himself out of this mess!?!?! cheeku's expression when he was caught was priceless OuchROFL. and AngryAngryAngryAngry to chiku for jumping on to arjun's lie.. besharam kabootar!! shefali did a gr8 job getting the family to the club.. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-lilindiangurl13

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
OMG so kartar knows arjun was lyeing? OMG! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
awwh im hating these episodes want arjun and arohi time!!!!!!

whatfunlilindiangurl13

misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thx dear ! As I don't have enough time to watch KMH I only survive readin UD !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanx dear

lilindiangurl13

thinkingsoul Groupbie
thinkingsoul
thinkingsoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Good part:
- Shefali manages to bring the family to the club by openly saying what Chikku is up to in front of Gauri.
- Kartar Sahab knows that Chikku threw the party and Arjun lied for him because he cannot see tears in Arohi's eyes. Thus, Kartar Sahab will understand Arjun's true feeling for Arohi, but also that he is not such a bad guy after all.

Assumptions:
- I suppose Chikku will be caught soon and this too by Kartar Sahab.
- I am guessing that Arjun will eventually have Kartar Sahab, Shefali and his grandmother on his side.

Thanks for the update. Enjoy your week-end :)

-anzaeram-lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanks hun....great update...loll..chikku was great..
bt arjun was perfect n sweettt...:)

lilindiangurl13

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I haven't watched todays epi but feeling bad for arjun he is always like that but it is good that atleast dadaji understood the truth

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index