Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
 thats wat true luv is abtHeart
Arjun is a true lover.....kaise kahen hume kitni mohabat haiHeart

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

You have to be practical in life sooner or later........can't be listening to heart everytime....If that's the case then wouldn't Aro be with Arjun right now and not sacrificing for her family insteadSmile

Anyway, I think there's a major flaw in CVs and the storyline is not convincing to me so far....though some previous episodes were awesome........

I'm a very practical girl yet i'm also happily in love (just to respond to "love doesn't understand practicality")..........maybe thats why I don't connect with fairy taleish kind of storiesSmile

alright leaving thread now...looks like opposing comments are not welcomed....and seems like people are screaming at meSmile

Take care allSmile

well Nimra, sorry but it seems u arent welcoming opposing views. No one is screaming here, everyone giving their opinions.

As for me i totally loved the concept. So its after sooo much that i'm writing since i found this epi so much touching and related to my own life experiences(not romantically inclines though). Practical or not i dont know, but in real life too, first we'll save our loved ones from pain and not waste time thinking about the distant future consequencesEmbarrassed Thats what i have always done and will do. Even while writing this, i cant help but be thinking all about ArjunEmbarrassed, made so many typos henceLOL. Wish i too get to experience such a beautiful loveEmbarrassed U know after so long i m soo happy,and now it really feels that my KMH is backBig smile

Edited by Pranii - 08 January 2011 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
no olly...its not taht Arjun does not want to see her mature in life...infact Arohi is mature enough but her heart is like a kid's..n taht is wat Arjun falls for n wants to keep it intact for ever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
olly. u know i loved it the most,that he did it to save arohi's innocence. aww soooo sweet and beautiful. eve thinking about it made my eyes teary right now.

Anjalii...xXx

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

sorry - comment removed*

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 08 January 2011 at 2:07am
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

You have to be practical in life sooner or later........can't be listening to heart everytime....If that's the case then wouldn't Aro be with Arjun right now and not sacrificing for her family insteadSmile

Anyway, I think there's a major flaw in CVs and the storyline is not convincing to me so far....though some previous episodes were awesome........

I'm a very practical girl yet i'm also happily in love (just to respond to "love doesn't understand practicality")..........maybe thats why I don't connect with fairy taleish kind of storiesSmile

alright leaving thread now...looks like opposing comments are not welcomed....and seems like people are screaming at meSmile

Take care allSmile
@bold: i was talkin bout Arjun n not Arohi...Smile Arohi right now is doin wat her mind says...

@red&blue:u have your opinionSmile i advice u to stop watching teh show if its not convincing.. a show is meant for entertainment...n also to learn some morals dat dey incur... hence der is no point in following a show dat gives u none of these...besides wen der is sumthin wrong in the show, it teaches us to handle situations rightly in life..dat is how a movie or a serial of substance goes.. moreover Arohi n Arjun's character does not match yours..so definitely dey wouldnt do wat u would do in real right?Smile

last but not the least...no body is screaming at u...Smile n my above post wasnt even addressed to u...so m i opposin your comment n u aint welcomin it?

Anjalii...xXx

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Yes a show is always for entertainment and sometimes more than that when you connect to it and understand life better..........

KMH2 is good entertainment but nothing more as of now.......i'm hoping it grips me in future....and i get hooked to it like KMH1Day Dreaming
thanks for the advice shibzSmile....and i didn't mention any names either....was just responding to your one liner about practicality......

now i would like to remove my above posts....as don't want any more confusions since more members will be reading this thread henceforth.
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Arjun is a true lover Big smile
i can bet that all girl want a boy who is like Arjun
m right na???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index