India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun covered for chiku...WHY (Page 3)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i havnt watched the epi, but just reading on what Arjun did, my heart is overflowed with so much love and respect for him, it was already there before, but when these things happen u feel it once again and that realisation is so beautiful. Can a person be more beautiful!just love Arjun a lot and m soooo proud of him.

No lover wud ever let his love be shattered, and that's what Arjun did.  This makes it so so sweet that though it may not be the best thing for Arohi overall, but for now it definitely seems so and Arjun, though accepting he was being foolish, yet he covers up for Chiku, just because he cant see Arohi break again. In the future, may be this will bring greater damage for Arohi, (we know and he too knows that in the future too he will protect her from all the pain)but he cares just for the present since thats what more important at the moment, to save Arohi from breaking so much so that she can never trust not just Chiku but any other person.  Isnt this what we all do in real life as well? wow! i love it when i can relate the show to things in our real life.

In the future if Arohi comes to know of Chiku, this will break her trust on him definitely, but wont break her like it wud have in yesterday's epi because then she will know about Arjun too, and his goodness and love will again teach her to trust Arjun and also respect him, her innocence being intact and also her faith in other people. I love this concept. ClapClapClap

Even after hearing Arohi's convo with Shefali, if Arjun wud have let Chiku be exposed then maybe we wudnt raise any question and be happy with the fact that now Arjuhi's path is easy and also find a justification for his act that it was overall good for Arohi. But then wud it be our Arjun? No, our Arjun will definitely not let Arohi's innocence die. Here, we can bring out two kinds of love- one that is protective and will take in all the pains on himself even if that bring a momentary smile on his beloved one's face- like our Arjun- and the other is letting ur love face the hardships so that they can be strong so as to fight the battle themselves- but in going with the second, there r chances that one might lose their innocence.  And i believe one can be mature even without losing it, so why make loss of such a precious thing? And moreover here, its the matter of losing trust on everyone and not a single person.

And if Arjun hadnt covered up for Chiku, later may be she will be with Arjun, but then wud Arohi get her innocence back? May be in the show, but does this happen in real life? There is bound to be some change in her, and that wudnt be a good one. Like i told before, I believe a person can be mature even without losing innocence, thats what makes her beautiful. Wondering why i m giving so much importance to innocence? Because it matters to me a lot.

a big applause to the creativesClapClapClap for such a great idea and to everyone for giving us such an awesome show. KMH, as always, shows love in the most beautiful light and the scenes and events r such that i can so much relate them with my personal life and find the beauty and joy within them. Its only KMH and Arjuhi who can do that. My life wudnt have been the same if it wasnt for this show. And m so happy that now i m really getting involved with the show like in season 1, the essence they carry is the same. Thanks a lot for that.

Edited by Pranii - 08 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
great post praniiClap...cant wait to read the full post..i second each and every word of urs post..u make it so easy to understand..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i just loved the epi...somethin unexpected of the expected...aint this one of the reasons dat makes KMH special? both Arjun n Arohi's acts are justified...this is the relationship they share...a relationship of pain...if one is hurt the other aint happy either..

i'm proud of the craetives to have cum up with somethin so convincing...jus love wat Arjun did...n HE did the "Right" thing..!! he isnt being mahaan by sacrificing his love(he is not...he is still on mission get Arohi bac) but jus trying to keep Arohi's innocence intact at teh same time..the smile that is so special for him.. he cannot see Arohi breaking...n that is wat a lover always does...protecting his love...he did wat his heart said at teh moment.. n heart can never be wrong.. he will always be there for Arohi...to support her wen she needs him.. Arjun will never let her break...even if she regrets for wat she did to him den...yet dat will b the time wen she would've gained back the trust she had lost for Arjun...so Arjun wil hold her with all the love n warmth wen the right time comes n if sumthin like Arjun going back to his bad world happens before Arohi realizes...it wwill make teh share equal...hence no much place for regrets...it'l only make Arohi stronger...!! loving KMH...!!!:)

For ppl to become strong...life teaches lessons n not lovers.. love does not understand practicality...:)

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
omg! Pranii...we wrote similar things..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

anu_kk Newbie
anu_kk
anu_kk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yes i agree .but it is very sad to see him like this.

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i just loved the epi...somethin unexpected of the expected...aint this one of the reasons dat makes KMH special? both Arjun n Arohi's acts are justified...this is the relationship they share...a relationship of pain...if one is hurt the other aint happy either..

i'm proud of the craetives to have cum up with somethin so convincing...jus love wat Arjun did...n HE did the "Right" thing..!! he isnt being mahaan by sacrificing his love(he is not...he is still on mission get Arohi bac) but jus trying to keep Arohi's innocence intact at teh same time..the smile that is so special for him.. he cannot see Arohi breaking...n that is wat a lover always does...protecting his love...he did wat his heart said at teh moment.. n heart can never be wrong.. he will always be there for Arohi...to support her wen she needs him.. Arjun will never let her break...even if she regrets for wat she did to him den...yet dat will b the time wen she would've gained back the trust she had lost for Arjun...so Arjun wil hold her with all the love n warmth wen the right time comes n if sumthin like Arjun going back to his bad world happens before Arohi realizes...it wwill make teh share equal...hence no much place for regrets...it'l only make Arohi stronger...!! loving KMH...!!!:)

For ppl to become strong...life teaches lessons n not lovers.. love does not understand practicality...:)
@red cudnt agree more shibz..arjun did wat his heart told...if his heart cant see arohi in pain then he has the rite to do wat he feels..he doesnt want arohi to break..doesnt want her to grow so mature in life ..he wants her to stay happy..even if for the family....
@violet..so true shibz...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

omg! Pranii...we wrote similar things..lol..

again?Shocked i love thisBig smile my twin soul *hugs*Tongue olly *hugs* to u too Embarrassed

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

sorry - comment removed*

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 08 January 2011 at 2:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index